HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
It's been awhile since I played is there anything new perverse wise with the friend other than a couple hand caressing the leg moments?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
i know but would be a good idea for a possible mod in the future
Not really. Would a be a nightmare to code for since nothing in the game checks for or keeps track of that player state. The devs have already stated that adding that in is way more work than it's worth. There's a really high chance of breaking things in ways that no one can figure out since the original coder for the game is gone.

gromit6

May 11, 2017

PE 9100
CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: .9100

New additions:

• New friend task: Crossdress at park - You and friend head to the park, with you hoping no one spots you in your dress in such a public place.
  • New trophy wife date: Coach - You invite coach to share a meal with you after school, but Coach seems more interested in sharing some of his “protein drink.”

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug that caused an error to show in the left sidebar when an old save was loaded
  • Several text fixes.

Last Update

Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:33 am

Version

on the TFGames

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
New friend task: Crossdress at park - You and friend head to the park, with you hoping no one spots you in your dress in such a public place.
Are they sure they have this set up right? Because I'm trying to get Joshua to drag me to the park, and while I can click on the link, it's in red, and just gives the error message "Error: the passage "Friend Teacher Tasks Crossdress at Park" does not exist"

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Are they sure they have this set up right? Because I'm trying to get Joshua to drag me to the park, and while I can click on the link, it's in red, and just gives the error message "Error: the passage "Friend Teacher Tasks Crossdress at Park" does not exist"
Sorry I also just read it on the TFG site
its a bug
i opened it with Notepad search for and it is still in
again sorry i only play not code

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes