menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Agreed about the teacher's instructions. Seems like every day she wants something more. And of course cost more $$ and time.
But other than that, it's not as grindy as some I've played recently. It's pretty well written and has gotten a fair amount of updates over the years. Hopefully it will still be worked on for quite some time.

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
Hi Dev,

If yer here I would advice you to look into expanding the game by introducing the dad at some point. Could be the trophy wife of his dad or his dad feels heartbroken or whatnot. What would be bonkers if they both don't know about it until after a certain point.

Perhaps an option to transform him. I leave up all the details to you if yer up to it.

Similar if your mom is not caring for you she could come back to a transformed sissy son.

Anyway great job on the game. I'm usually not into sissy stuff but this game is one of the better h games

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Hi Dev,

If yer here I would advice you to look into expanding the game by introducing the dad at some point. Could be the trophy wife of his dad or his dad feels heartbroken or whatnot. What would be bonkers if they both don't know about it until after a certain point.

Perhaps an option to transform him. I leave up all the details to you if yer up to it.

Similar if your mom is not caring for you she could come back to a transformed sissy son.

Anyway great job on the game. I'm usually not into sissy stuff but this game is one of the better h games
The devs aren't really watching over here. Post over in TFGames if you want this seen.

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
Not sure I like a "Dad" angle myself. Feels like at this point, we have enough characters to interact with. I would much rather have the existing characters developed, and maybe have each one demonstrate a particular fetish, so that you know what you're getting into when you go to one or another. For example, the shopkeeper that sells female underwear, Zara Knight, has been nothing but kind when you first buy your unmentionables. She's almost motherly with the MC, so I feel like she's a shoe in for when they put in infantilism (not my cup of tea, mind you. One of the many fetishes in the psychologist exam that I don't look forward to getting in the future, and wish I can skip without being locked out of too much of the content). Even if she doesn't treat you like a baby, I feel like she and your mother/babysitter are the ones most supportive of your enforced behavior.

For those who like M/M, there's the best friend to look forward to, of course. The coach already screws you late into the story.

The devs aren't really watching over here. Post over in TFGames if you want this seen.
Yeah, but having to register to another site, or to Discord, is just so much of a hassle. So we discuss it here understanding that our feedback may never reach the devs. I just hope that some friendly soul who has an account here and tfgames/Discord just mentions some of it.

Reactions: CuriousG08

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah, but having to register to another site, or to Discord, is just so much of a hassle. So we discuss it here understanding that our feedback may never reach the devs. I just hope that some friendly soul who has an account here and tfgames/Discord just mentions some of it.
I guess, but personally I figure if somebody cares enough to give that much feedback, they'd want to get it to the devs themselves. Especially if the devs want clarification, which ~X~ and BritneyD usually do.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Changelog?

Changelog said:
CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: .9000

New additions:
  • New friend task: Walk around block - Put on a dress to take a walk around friend’s neighborhood. Hopefully, no one will recognize you.
  • New cheer episode - Ashley shares with you her plan to steal the school mascot from the football team’s locker room, but what will happen when the team returns sooner than expected?
Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.

Version .8900
New additions:
  • New friend task: Dance at home - Have an impromptu dance lesson with friend
  • New date - Ashley - Assuming Ashley doesn’t hate your guts, you can now go on a date with her afterschool. If you don’t have enough cash to cover her expensive tastes, im sure she can think of ways for you to earn money.
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed a bug that allowed guardian to be taken on a date too early in her storyline
    • Fixed a bug that prevented the jogger from counting towards the date tasks.
  • Plenty of text fixes
Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Does someone have the latest avatar version?
If you have a old avatar version, just copy and paste the old avatar file into the new version, it works for me. The only problem is you miss out if they update something with the avatar, but so far I haven't found that is the case.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
used to be good game last year now its nothing but rubbish to me i dont play any html games there all rubbish in my book

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes