Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Wait did i do it wrong but i just updated to the new 8900 and lost all my save data did i do something wrong or is this life right now?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I think one of the wanted side effects of posting games and updates on this site is to get free and hopefully useful feedback by an experienced community playing all kind of games of this type.
I suppose they are going to continue to read this thread when they have time, even when they do not have the time to join the discussion or to comment directly.
One of the issues with any developers using this site as a feedback gathering source the fact they would need to read/search through a mound of crap (posts) just to find actual constructive comments.

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
Question: what the hell im doing wrong? so far i can only do like 4 thing, school, friend, sleep, breakfast, and thats it, been at it for about 20m lol

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Question: what the hell im doing wrong? so far i can only do like 4 thing, school, friend, sleep, breakfast, and thats it, been at it for about 20m lol
Have you gotten a second point of daring by either buying new batteries or an alarm clock?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Question...after you meet the cheerfriend's parents, is that the end of the line with her content in the current version? Really liked that scene with her and her brother and later her parents at dinnertime.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Question...after you meet the cheerfriend's parents, is that the end of the line with her content in the current version? Really liked that scene with her and her brother and later her parents at dinnertime.
Yes. There is also the Cheerleader minigame where mc can pass a public test to join the team. After that he can continue training, but there is no more content in current version.
Don't choose the SchoolSlut route since this makes it impossible to continue the cheerleader path. (Save the game to disk before you decide if you want to try out the slut route.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
Has anyone made a mod to bypass the constant chore grinding? I can't stand it

Hey. I don't think we'll be able to excise M/M content from the game fully, but the team has talked a little about was to make the game as close to F/M as we can make it. However, this would require us to basically write entire new branches for our game to go down, so it will probably take a while. There is "shemale mode" in the game, which changes all the primary male characters to shemales and refers to them with feminine terms, but that is about as close as we are at.
I sure hope you don't "excise" m/m content.

Reactions: CuriousG08

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
Hey. I don't think we'll be able to excise M/M content from the game fully, but the team has talked a little about was to make the game as close to F/M as we can make it. However, this would require us to basically write entire new branches for our game to go down, so it will probably take a while. There is "shemale mode" in the game, which changes all the primary male characters to shemales and refers to them with feminine terms, but that is about as close as we are at.
I can't believe the new developers are actually saying that. Wow! Meh. I'll be losing interest if it goes that way (excising m/m content and creating all f/m content from now on!? tsk!)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You are out of context. The discussion is from May/June 2019. The dev was answering to #916 :
"It would be cool if you can switch gay stuff off from options dude / dude stuff."
Afaik there was no discussion to remove MM from the game, just if it was possible to make MM optional/avoidable for the MF-audience.

I can't believe the new developers are actually saying that. Wow! Meh. I'll be losing interest if it goes that way (excising m/m content and creating all f/m content from now on!? tsk!)
The quote is more than 6 months old and out of context. Better read the complete discussion and get your own picture ....

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymous1234

compliant

Aug 12, 2018
You are out of context. The discussion is from May/June 2019. The dev was answering to #916 :
Afaik there was no discussion to remove MM from the game, just if it was possible to make MM optional/avoidable for the MF-audience. The quote is more than 6 months old and out of context. Better read the complete discussion and get your own picture ....
You're right, I landed on an older page I had in my history and I've been sick with bronchitis for the last few weeks, medication making me a little fuzzy. My bad there. I'm glad that's not the case.

That said, has anyone made a mod to bypass the constant chore grinding?

ethereal one

Dec 30, 2017
That said, has anyone made a mod to bypass the constant chore grinding?
Why are you "grinding" chores anyway? If you need money you can use the debug mode to cheat. Or once you have high enough rating in gaming, you can go to the arcade.

I only do one chore everyday, I just usually set it to the highest effort. There's absolutely no reason to do more than one chore a day, so I wouldn't call it a grind. The chores also trigger certain content, like the start of the spankings, when your mother's creepy boyfriend tries to perv on you, and when you have high enough perversion with the mother/babysitter you can get fucked during shopping or get some stuff to add to your maid outfits.

Honestly, the teacher's instructions are a bigger grind sometimes. The chores are fine.

Reactions: UndeadEve
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes