Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Is there an android version for this? Cause if there isn't I'd really really really really really like one please.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Hi, all.
On day 120: I have daring 10, mother 7 Buxton 9 Therapist 5 but I can't seem to get friend past 4. Am I doing something wrong or have I missed something?
I have read through the thread. I saw something about the therapist but I have attended every possible session and watched the hypno every time.
Sadly friend 4 is all there is. Maybe it caps at 5 but that would be after you deal with the bully.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
At one point your babysitter's girlfriend comes by and its a quite exciting segment, where she dominates the MC, is she a returning character or is it a one off appearance?

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
It seems that the updates are all over the place in the spectrum of the game. Thus, to see them you almost have to start over at the beginning each time.

The way I see it, the game is five phases.
Phase I - Base lining. Creeping in guardian's room. Ends with wearing lacy panties at check in.
Phase II - Initial ramp up. Should have a new test each day. Ends with wearing dress to school (should not be forced to wear dress until all clothing tasks are complete. Each clothing level (panties, bra, leg hair removal, stockings, flats, heels, then fully dressed) should be able to be completed with or without friend.
Phase III - Body modifications and sissifying. Again each increase should be able to be done with friend. (it seems like once you wear a dress to your friend's house, all progression ends) Ends with full maid at home.
Phase IV - Lifestyle change. Sexual awakening. Extreme body modifications (Massive breasts, Large ass, huge lips, and extra smoothing procedures) cheerleader route (could be started in phase III) up to end-game
Phase V - Endgame. Trophy Wife, slave, etc.

It would be nice if the Phases could be somewhat complete before moving to the next phase. And then have the ability to "skip" to the next phase once played through.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
also, I'm still getting areas where I've completed something, yet not getting awarded completion.

I went on a date with the Drama Teacher, she said she would inform the teacher, yet nope.
Diligently perform maid duties, yet get punished as if I slacked off.
Completed tasks at the bar, yet get no credit.

I downloaded the recent hotfix, and I am still getting these. I don't want to start all over again

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wasn’t there a way to get the panties from they guardian?
Did that get remove?
It's one of the possible outcomes when snooping in her room after replacing the batteries in her alarm clock, but as that option is only available at her initial levels, it is very possible to miss it.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
also, I'm still getting areas where I've completed something, yet not getting awarded completion.

I went on a date with the Drama Teacher, she said she would inform the teacher, yet nope.
Same here. The date with Ravensong seems successful and I get it ticked off the same evening, but the next morning the tick turns into a fail x. Tried different options (whiny schoolboy, lover, whoever Miss Buxton wants) and got the same result, so not sure whether that's a bug or a designed trick played upon MC.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I've just got through the scene with the bullies in the toilets when the 2 other bullies join in and the leader told the other 2 to lift you upside down so he can better fuck your mouth and it was the most hot thing i've read ever with them having complete control and domination to just lift you up like that like a sex doll, i didn't think there would be more after that scene so i just stunned them thinking that would take it to the next level and make them angrier and wanting to really rape the protagonist but it was the opposite.

So was there more to it if you didn't stun them? I mean like they get bored of the same thing after a while and come up with something new like when the other 2 bullies join in? Unfortunately i didn't make a save before stunning them but i'll replay it just for this.

Either way we need more of scenes like these :love: i'm getting hard just thinking about it

Reactions: menatv
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes