wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
I've just got through the scene with the bullies in the toilets when the 2 other bullies join in and the leader told the other 2 to lift you upside down so he can better fuck your mouth and it was the most hot thing i've read ever with them having complete control and domination to just lift you up like that like a sex doll, i didn't think there would be more after that scene so i just stunned them thinking that would take it to the next level and make them angrier and wanting to really rape the protagonist but it was the opposite.

So was there more to it if you didn't stun them? I mean like they get bored of the same thing after a while and come up with something new like when the other 2 bullies join in? Unfortunately i didn't make a save before stunning them but i'll replay it just for this.

Either way we need more of scenes like these :love: i'm getting hard just thinking about it
if you dont stun them it just keeps playing the same scene over and over again, if you use the stun gun it ends that part of the event and you move to the next thing from your teacher

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
if you dont stun them it just keeps playing the same scene over and over again, if you use the stun gun it ends that part of the event and you move to the next thing from your teacher
That makes me a bit sad, i was hoping there was more to it and more scene with the bullies, i don't know if later they make a return but i really hope so

Britney

Mar 2, 2018
Oh, wow. The game dev here, instead of being referred to discord or something. Nice. Didn't actually expect it.

Nice game you got here. And can I just say that the character's best friend is a lovable, perverted dork? I really like the chemistry between them, even if I do get frustrated that the guy just doesn't rip off my character's clothes and have her way with me by the time my character is sporting tits.
Thanks for the comments on Friend. I don't visit here often, but check occassinally.
I write Friend content, it's still WIP and full sex with Friend will appear eventually, progress in line with game's daring. just don't upset Friend and you'll be fine :)

Reactions: Tenenbaum and Stes

Britney

Mar 2, 2018
And I really appreciate how the game allows the PC's best friend to help in his progressing feminization. I hope that Josh can help with most of the teacher's tasks in the future; I'm imagining the scene where the teacher wants you to get tits or a bigger butt, and instead of using up your money (or cheating) you can go to your friend and ask him if he's willing to loan you money (or just outright pay) for a big tiddie girlfriend.

Of course, I'm still holding out hope that I can invite the guy to my house for an evening of fun. I'm happy enough that he's finally able to cum while molesting my character, but I'm sure my character would appreciate being relieved of her constant horniness too.

Besides, Josh might like "gurls," he still appreciates the female form considering that he likes my character feminized. So maybe I could convince him to help out my poor perverted mother as well. A threesome with my mother and my bestfriend would be the bee's knees.
Heya
Would you settle for a sleepover at Friend's? That's in the plans for development in the coming months, along with date nights etc. More explorations coming also. Threesomes may be in eventually but not with Guardian. But that content is later on as there's so much to add :-(

Britney

Mar 2, 2018
Hi, all.
On day 120: I have daring 10, mother 7 Buxton 9 Therapist 5 but I can't seem to get friend past 4. Am I doing something wrong or have I missed something?
I have read through the thread. I saw something about the therapist but I have attended every possible session and watched the hypno every time.
Heya
I'm writing Friend content. "Level 4" is where it currently adds to, but there are a few levels of relationship progress in there up to the CrossDressinPark content. I'm updating the hangouts currently in line with those progressions and that should all be going in May (if not a bit of that in april depending on the Dev's time). I'm a writer not a Dev, Twine confuses the crap out of me.

I'll be adding content in line with game Daring progress as well, so replacing the current placeholders for turning up in a dress, and updating the hangouts too. Those shouldn't take as long as all the task help with proved a nightmare to structure as the old task/requirement system was a mess. I added several new tasks/requirments and stores as I was going along :)

Once I've done the main content up to/including the end of daring we can add things like voice training, date night and fetish exploration.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version: 0.9300

Changelog:
  • Deportment training - Having started the main character’s training to become a trophy wife, teacher adds a new class to instruct the main character on how to be a proper lady. Two new classes were added, each with their own humiliating sequences and punishments as the protagonist learns how to be a real woman.
  • Added new kink-specific scenes to the locker room sequence in the cheerleader storyline (bondage, foot worship, cum eating, and watersports)
    Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the teacher from giving tasks after going on a date with the drama teacher.
  • Several text fixes.

Fokko29

Jan 4, 2020
Heya
I'm writing Friend content. "Level 4" is where it currently adds to, but there are a few levels of relationship progress in there up to the CrossDressinPark content. I'm updating the hangouts currently in line with those progressions and that should all be going in May (if not a bit of that in april depending on the Dev's time). I'm a writer not a Dev, Twine confuses the crap out of me.

I'll be adding content in line with game Daring progress as well, so replacing the current placeholders for turning up in a dress, and updating the hangouts too. Those shouldn't take as long as all the task help with proved a nightmare to structure as the old task/requirement system was a mess. I added several new tasks/requirments and stores as I was going along :)

Once I've done the main content up to/including the end of daring we can add things like voice training, date night and fetish exploration.
Hi,thank you for friend route. I really love this part of game.Glad to hear that this storyline will be expanded. I hope for an ending with a friend.

Reactions: Tenenbaum and Stes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
It seems that the updates are all over the place in the spectrum of the game. Thus, to see them you almost have to start over at the beginning each time.

The way I see it, the game is five phases.
Phase I - Base lining. Creeping in guardian's room. Ends with wearing lacy panties at check in.
Phase II - Initial ramp up. Should have a new test each day. Ends with wearing dress to school (should not be forced to wear dress until all clothing tasks are complete. Each clothing level (panties, bra, leg hair removal, stockings, flats, heels, then fully dressed) should be able to be completed with or without friend.
Phase III - Body modifications and sissifying. Again each increase should be able to be done with friend. (it seems like once you wear a dress to your friend's house, all progression ends) Ends with full maid at home.
Phase IV - Lifestyle change. Sexual awakening. Extreme body modifications (Massive breasts, Large ass, huge lips, and extra smoothing procedures) cheerleader route (could be started in phase III) up to end-game
Phase V - Endgame. Trophy Wife, slave, etc.

It would be nice if the Phases could be somewhat complete before moving to the next phase. And then have the ability to "skip" to the next phase once played through.
If this is true I've never made it past phase 4. Is there some trigger you need to hit? I don't really understand all these updates to the trophy wife stuff because I've never seen it.

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
Played the latest release and have two things to mention:
1. Somehow I can't get my guardian to perversion 7, or is it because I still have camwhore quests? But how did I then get to perversion 6? I refused the BJ to the boyfriend and blamed him. Now I feal a bit stuck here.
2. On the Trophy Wife path, I now caught Ms Holton and Mr Cantwell, but when in the adult store and selecting "Say you are looking for a big, thick cock to practice fucking yourself with", I receive this error message:
Code:
Apologies! An error has occured. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property 'style2' on string 'teachers'.

Stack Trace:
TypeError: Cannot create property 'style2' on string 'teachers' at eval (eval at call.output.outfut (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:5:12154), <anonymous>:1:29) at call.output,output (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:78166:12154) at Object.evalJavaScript (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:78166:12166)....
Is this a bug?

Reactions: FansaReader

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Played the latest release and have two things to mention:
1. Somehow I can't get my guardian to perversion 7, or is it because I still have camwhore quests? But how did I then get to perversion 6? I refused the BJ to the boyfriend and blamed him. Now I feal a bit stuck here.
2. On the Trophy Wife path, I now caught Ms Holton and Mr Cantwell, but when in the adult store and selecting "Say you are looking for a big, thick cock to practice fucking yourself with", I receive this error message:
Code:
Apologies! An error has occured. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property 'style2' on string 'teachers'.

Stack Trace:
TypeError: Cannot create property 'style2' on string 'teachers' at eval (eval at call.output.outfut (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:5:12154), <anonymous>:1:29) at call.output,output (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:78166:12154) at Object.evalJavaScript (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:78166:12166)....
Is this a bug?
Definitely sounds like a bug. Thank you for reporting this.

If this is true I've never made it past phase 4. Is there some trigger you need to hit? I don't really understand all these updates to the trophy wife stuff because I've never seen it.
The "phase 5" written here (pretty good analysis of the game tbh) starts after either choosing to be the school slut or take revenge on the bully. Iirc, it does require playing with the coach and bully together on the revenge path.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Added new kink-specific scenes to the locker room sequence in the cheerleader storyline (bondage, foot worship, cum eating, and watersports)
Why not just make him a slave already and be done whit it?
Enjoyed the game so far but its i time i jump out of this train, Good luck and enjoy the game folks.

JR06

May 2, 2020
To get to School Slut stage, continue doing teacher's tasks, getting pictures taken with Coach, then helping Ms Willow, then taking care of the bullies, then back to the coach and do his minigame until he fucks you, at this point next time you talk to teacher she will offer you either school slut, or revenge on the bully (exclusive choices, pick bully if you want to continue with cheerleader content once that is expanded).

After that do the school slut tasks, once you've done 10 slut tasks (once per week day) and have a week with no penalties (no failed tasks or things you didn't do) the new content triggers.
what the slut task

MistressNat

Nov 25, 2018
I saved to disk from the PE-9201-Patreon version and loaded that in the Perverted-Education-9300 version, and I am receiving the following error at the end of the school day:

Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: State.variables.player.ending.comportment is undefined<<for _i to 0; _i < $player.ending.comportment.classStatus.length-1; _i++>>

Is there anyway to fix this? Or, would I be forced to start the game, again?

JR06

May 2, 2020
Ooof I've played this game in a lot of different versions, and I can remember most of the decisions to make certain paths happen, but man it's hard to remember them all, we really need an updated guide.

For those who haven't figured it out, trophy wife and school slut paths are mutually exclusive (meaning if you choose to become a slut, you lose out on the new trophy wife content). Still trying to figure out the female friend and ashley triggers.
if I go path of revenge on bully can still get trophy wife?

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
What are the requirements for Trophy Wife?
You need to complete either the school slut or revenge on bully paths. School slut ends by do 10 of the tasks at school that teacher adds at that level, and going a full week with less than 3 errors.

Added new kink-specific scenes to the locker room sequence in the cheerleader storyline (bondage, foot worship, cum eating, and watersports)
Why not just make him a slave already and be done whit it?
Enjoyed the game so far but its i time i jump out of this train, Good luck and enjoy the game folks.
Sorry to hear that. To provide some context, these scenes are precursors to the scenes in "serve team" on the school slut route. They are all gated by fetish options, which require the player to opt-in to, and are mutually exclusive. They're to provide players choice in that sequence, which is supposed to be a bit of a rough sequence for PC given what comes next.

what the slut task
These tasks are: clean teacher's lounge, serve in school toilet, be principal's secretary, go to anime club, serve the sports team(s), suck off coach.

I saved to disk from the PE-9201-Patreon version and loaded that in the Perverted-Education-9300 version, and I am receiving the following error at the end of the school day:

Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: State.variables.player.ending.comportment is undefined<<for _i to 0; _i < $player.ending.comportment.classStatus.length-1; _i++>>

Is there anyway to fix this? Or, would I be forced to start the game, again?
This is a known error. Gonna try to get the fix up later today.

if I go path of revenge on bully can still get trophy wife?
Yes, you can. Both paths lead to trophy wife training, with some minor differences based on if you did school slut or bully.

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
You need to complete either the school slut or revenge on bully paths. School slut ends by do 10 of the tasks at school that teacher adds at that level, and going a full week with less than 3 errors.

Sorry to hear that. To provide some context, these scenes are precursors to the scenes in "serve team" on the school slut route. They are all gated by fetish options, which require the player to opt-in to, and are mutually exclusive. They're to provide players choice in that sequence, which is supposed to be a bit of a rough sequence for PC given what comes next.

These tasks are: clean teacher's lounge, serve in school toilet, be principal's secretary, go to anime club, serve the sports team(s), suck off coach.

This is a known error. Gonna try to get the fix up later today.

Yes, you can. Both paths lead to trophy wife training, with some minor differences based on if you did school slut or bully.
Are there other paths besides trophy wife in what would be considered the end game content?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes