ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I still have the same problem after two days of play, I can not go to the next day even after masturbation, he refuses to sleep and go to the next day

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
I still have the same problem after two days of play, I can not go to the next day even after masturbation, he refuses to sleep and go to the next day
Just wait a few second until the option 'Sleep...' fades in onscreen. This little feature is to reflect the character's trouble with falling asleep.

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
I was able to play this on my tablet for awhile but after past to updates i cant see any images anymore sucks.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Just wait a few second until the option 'Sleep...' fades in onscreen. This little feature is to reflect the character's trouble with falling asleep.
I waited and clicked on Sleep when it appeared and I'm still stuck

JR06

May 2, 2020
Played the latest release and have two things to mention:
1. Somehow I can't get my guardian to perversion 7, or is it because I still have camwhore quests? But how did I then get to perversion 6? I refused the BJ to the boyfriend and blamed him. Now I feal a bit stuck here.
2. On the Trophy Wife path, I now caught Ms Holton and Mr Cantwell, but when in the adult store and selecting "Say you are looking for a big, thick cock to practice fucking yourself with", I receive this error message:
Code:
Apologies! An error has occured. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot create property 'style2' on string 'teachers'.

Stack Trace:
TypeError: Cannot create property 'style2' on string 'teachers' at eval (eval at call.output.outfut (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:5:12154), <anonymous>:1:29) at call.output,output (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:78166:12154) at Object.evalJavaScript (file://<path>/PE-9300/PE.html:78166:12166)....
Is this a bug?
FOR PERVERSION 7 ON Guardian when she tell someone ask her out just yes and any of the other 2 answer you got it

Reactions: _Cosmo_
Jul 13, 2017
Still like way early in the game, once the key is taken for the chastity device, why can I not sleep? Masturbate options disappear and sleep just doesn't work. Either I'm missing something obvious or the game is broken?

e: oh, I just have to sit there like a moron

Last edited:

theorigin

Nov 10, 2017
Is there any content for Guardian Perversion 6 route? Or its still same as Perversion 7 without extreme content?
The trophy wife scene changes a good bit depending on 6/7.

Edit:

As far as the update goes, the new cheerleader scenes are each pretty nice, but the training scenes seem to lack polish. I'd have to go replay and pull out exactly what I mean, but some of the formatting got buggy for me not sure why. I really wish there was more to the update as well, but it is what it is.

getoverhere8

May 6, 2020
Its pretty good, only lacking a lot of art work and it takes a while to really get anything going.
Really slow going sometimes imo.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so 3 things:

1 - club handjob task cant be completed as the only option is to leave

2 - getting this
Error: <<for>>: bad conditional expression: Cannot read property 'classStatus' of undefined<<for _i to 0; _i < $player.ending.comportment.classStatus.length-1; _i++>>
every time i finish school

3 - getting fucked by the coach doesnt change lust

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
~X~ said:
The "phase 5" written here (pretty good analysis of the game tbh) starts after either choosing to be the school slut or take revenge on the bully. Iirc, it does require playing with the coach and bully together on the revenge path.
I've played through the early stages a few times now and it seems that I am not getting a trigger for the stockings. I'm to the point where I have to wear a dress at the park, but I can't do it with the friend as I was never given the task to wear stockings. That means I cannot do that task with my friend as he won't do it unless I am wearing stockings.

I've done the following tasks with the friend:
Wear a dress
Remove leg hair
Dancing in a dress (failed as I didn't have stockings)
Wear dresses in the mall

and now I am tasked to wear a dress at the park, but since I don't have stockings, my friend won't do it with me.

Shadowbndg

Jun 8, 2017
I've played through the early stages a few times now and it seems that I am not getting a trigger for the stockings. I'm to the point where I have to wear a dress at the park, but I can't do it with the friend as I was never given the task to wear stockings. That means I cannot do that task with my friend as he won't do it unless I am wearing stockings.

I've done the following tasks with the friend:
Wear a dress
Remove leg hair
Dancing in a dress (failed as I didn't have stockings)
Wear dresses in the mall

and now I am tasked to wear a dress at the park, but since I don't have stockings, my friend won't do it with me.
Are you able to go buy stockings from the mall?

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
Is there any difference between picking bully revenge or school slut when you get that option? Or do they both lead to the same place.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes