deskald

Apr 20, 2018
I ran a test on this with the latest version using a 9201 save. It seems to be working just fine. Make sure your game version is .9302 when you start the game. If not, you're missing the bug fix that resolves this issue.
I totally missed the 0.9302 fixed version and used only the 0.93.
Sadly the game now doesn't load the pictures of the new events. Do I have to start a new game or can I use the old saves?
Immagine.png
I had to download the PE-9301 version and then apply the 0.9302 fix, now all works fine.

Last edited:

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version 9401 HOTFIX

Version 9400

Changelog:

V 0.9401 HOTFIX

Bug fixes:

• Fixed an issue where players could access the teacher’s party on any weekend in the game.
  • Fixed an issue where players were seeing a black screen after buying shoes
  • Fixed a few small errors in the party scene.

V 0.9400

New additions:

• Deportment training final lesson and remedial lesson - Teacher brings you to serve at an exclusive party as a test of your etiquette skills. Fail too many of your etiquette lessons, and she will bring in some extra help to make sure you understand how to properly behave.
  • New Friend Catch-Up scenes - These scenes are meant to progress Friend’s storyline, even if the player has not been doing tasks with the friend. These scenes give us an even base to work from for next month’s release where we make new hang-out scenes.
  • Added scene with shoe shopkeeper when purchasing flats for the first time.
  • Added a new scene where teacher orders PC to start wearing women’s pants with his male uniform.
  • Updated Friend progression to increase while performing tasks with friend.

Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug that occasionally prevented the game from detecting if PC was wearing specific items.
  • Limited some of the post school dates to fit better with their introduction in the story:
    • Jogger: Must have met the jogger before school
    • Ashley: Must have participated in cheerleading.
    • Drama Teacher: Must have participated in the cheer initiation or taken the school slut route
  • Several text fixes.

Known issues:

• Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.

Last edited:

Tom Soyer

Jun 3, 2017
Any way to do the task pose seductively with the friend? The PC seems to be not daring enough to wear girls cloth outside and the task is failed after two days.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a path where I can fuck over this teacher? People like her are the reason why school shootings are a thing.
The basic premise is the mc being powerless to resist their teacher's transformations; a power flip would make it an entirely different (maybe fun!) game.

If you're not into femdom &c., this probably isn't for you, but I sort of prefer that honesty to the games that claim to offer two paths but only ever see one of them developed (naming no names).

Reactions: Aseratrix

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
The basic premise is the mc being powerless to resist their teacher's transformations; a power flip would make it an entirely different (maybe fun!) game.

If you're not into femdom &c., this probably isn't for you, but I sort of prefer that honesty to the games that claim to offer two paths but only ever see one of them developed (naming no names).
It's just that I have seen a classmate very close to me be abused in a similar matter and just ended up killing themselves because everyone in their life was against them. This game just feels in poor taste. Sometimes you want to put down the fantasy and just enjoy a satisfying conclusion, like putting that bully in her place even if you do plan to carry on with the fantasy later on. It's just satisfying knowing you can beat the bully you know?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It's just that I have seen a classmate very close to me be abused in a similar matter and just ended up killing themselves because everyone in their life was against them. This game just feels in poor taste. Sometimes you want to put down the fantasy and just enjoy a satisfying conclusion, like putting that bully in her place even if you do plan to carry on with the fantasy later on. It's just satisfying knowing you can beat the bully you know?
the game isn't finished yet soooo, maybe one day we could get revenge, who knows.

Reactions: Nixi~

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
the game isn't finished yet soooo, maybe one day we could get revenge, who knows.
That would be great, I would feel better about putting my player through this if I can just think that in the canon storyline he ended up going down that route and him becoming a sissy is a what-if.

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Probably mentioned before but I dislike the color of the first set of high heels given ingame. It doesn't match anything I own and that shade of blue. ;)

xavierlub

Feb 2, 2018
I can't manage to change my relationship with my friend after the park can you help me or tell me if there is a continuation in this relationship

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
I just statrted to play the game again from the start after the latest fix and noticed some things, I'd like to share.
  • The phone entry "Someone asked you to serve as a school slut." could be improved as several tasks have this entry. Especially when you save the game and pick up later it is hard to recall which task exactly was meant.
  • Identical situation when teacher says "serve a faculty member" that can be three things as well, and same goes for "I want you to spend some time serving your fellow students.". Maybe this can be made more clear in terms of what's exactly meant here?
  • When performing maid task to go shopping you have several choices at the adult store. The penis gag and the corset never show up in your wardrobe.
  • Based on TFgames forum there should be a way to get friend upt o perversion 10. I'm currently on 8, have the massage oil but no matter how often I visit him, there is no option to give him a massage. What am I missing here?
  • Having same errors as shown in post above
  • And having error when chosing "Agree, if it is alright with Miss Buxttion":
    [*]The woman wastes no time in
    Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: playerCode.isWeaingOn is not a function
    You quickly moan, “thank you, ma’am,” before gulping down the momentarily neglected dick in front of you.
  • When you pick option "Nod your head yes" on rewarding Jackie there is another eroor:
    You nod once more and then leave the classroom.
    Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Cannot read property 'ending' of undefined
    Finish school day

Reactions: chesire

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
  • Based on TFgames forum there should be a way to get friend upt o perversion 10. I'm currently on 8, have the massage oil but no matter how often I visit him, there is no option to give him a massage. What am I missing here?
There are still hints on this event in the script (2 therapy sessions) but the code is disabled with the line :
"friend: {min: 100, max: 100}"
AfaIk this is old code from the time before they started to rework Friend content and added CheerFriend storyline 1-2 years ago (ca. before v0.8000).

Friend rework - The friend content has been redone and is now deeper and more engaging than the old version. This is the start of a major revamp for the arc, which will better develop the relationship between the main character and his best friend. Current content goes up to player visiting his friend with obvious female traits (makeup, female clothing, etc.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: _Cosmo_

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
Looks like not only do they barely add any content to this game anymore but they also don't test it and just leave gamebreaking bugs in. Please stop funding this game.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
I can't manage to change my relationship with my friend after the park can you help me or tell me if there is a continuation in this relationship
The relationship, like most things in this game, goes nowhere. Once your MC shows up to the friend's house dressed as a chick, the relationship basically goes back to playing video games together. I mean, you'd think the dev would have at least written in a couple sex scenes, but apparently they can't be bothered.

Same deal with everything else. Things progress to a certain point until (at best) you get told there's no further progression possible or (more commonly) things look like you should be able to progress, but you can't.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes