Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
At hard difficulty, payment increases at higher rates and you'll have fewer options to back out of some situations; the mc will be pushed into scenarios you could rescue them from on easier difficulties. It doesn't affect more than a handful of events I think (beyond the payment), but I think it works fairly well.

Content for shemale mode should be the same as cis male.
Thank you, you are a scholar and a gentlema... person? gentleperson. Last person I used a gender label turned out to be a man... AWKWARD...

So I'm not new to the site but new to the thread. So I know there are taboo questions in general for the site and unique ones for threads. So I hope this question is not one. I took a look in the thread and did some searches, but as a site regular I'm sure you know what a headache the searchbar is... so umm... when I switch clothing modes the clothing display on the right goes black and the advanced clothing mode in the wardrobe only shows broken links... is there a fix? is this a Patreon exclusive? am I alone in this issue? I haven't played since 8. I though the issue would be fixed by now. (I like waiting for updates to pile up other wise it gets boring and this way I can really enjoy the game)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you, you are a scholar and a gentlema... person? gentleperson. Last person I used a gender label turned out to be a man... AWKWARD...

So I'm not new to the site but new to the thread. So I know there are taboo questions in general for the site and unique ones for threads. So I hope this question is not one. I took a look in the thread and did some searches, but as a site regular I'm sure you know what a headache the searchbar is... so umm... when I switch clothing modes the clothing display on the right goes black and the advanced clothing mode in the wardrobe only shows broken links... is there a fix? is this a Patreon exclusive? am I alone in this issue? I haven't played since 8. I though the issue would be fixed by now. (I like waiting for updates to pile up other wise it gets boring and this way I can really enjoy the game)
Person works in most cases, and no problem.

I'm not entirely sure what you're describing (haven't played recent versions myself), but the Avatar system is I believe still a patreon exclusive.

If you have no images at all (e.g. when you mouseover clothing items in the detailed wardrobe view) it sounds like an issue with where the files are located. Do you have the images folder sitting properly next to the html file?

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Hey, soooo, this is something i always wanted to ask the creaters of this game.
Will there be any chance, after PE, you guys might continue a abandoned game, "The Masculine Mystique"? by barabbas?
Its a game that, if you are a fan of PE, then you will LOVE this one, its minus is just not having any GIF/IMG for flavor, but the story telling will suck you in just fine!

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Version: 0.9500

Mega

Changelog:

New additions:

• Poise training - Teacher runs the protagonist through a new minigame designed to teach him the basics of proper feminine posture.
  • Cheer episode 7 - After his ordeal in the locker room, our protagonist returns to the team ready to be crowned “most spirited” and maybe even earn a place on the squad, and what will happen when guardian finds out about his extra-curricular activities.

Bug fixes:

• Added a missing image for a dress in friend crossdress catchup 3.
  • Fixed an issue where the avatar would be naked if wearing the slutty cheerleader uniform.
  • Fixed a few small errors in the girls pants scene with the teacher.
  • Several text fixes.

Link is gone, can you reupload?

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Version: 0.9500

Mega

Changelog:

New additions:

• Poise training - Teacher runs the protagonist through a new minigame designed to teach him the basics of proper feminine posture.
  • Cheer episode 7 - After his ordeal in the locker room, our protagonist returns to the team ready to be crowned “most spirited” and maybe even earn a place on the squad, and what will happen when guardian finds out about his extra-curricular activities.

Bug fixes:

• Added a missing image for a dress in friend crossdress catchup 3.
  • Fixed an issue where the avatar would be naked if wearing the slutty cheerleader uniform.
  • Fixed a few small errors in the girls pants scene with the teacher.
  • Several text fixes.
Although apologies, is a link from TFsite

Reactions: AstriaTaltrix

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
A single playthrough I managed to trigger a different version of Guardian getting involved in MC's perversions, it was after the initial skateboard reward you can't accept, then looking online at a leather fetish outfit and imagining guardian in it, then the scene happened that guardian shows up wearing said outfit and seduces MC, the day after wards Guardian is much more perverted and started ordering the MC to do the maid duties and the like independent of Teacher (but only briefly before teacher got involved as normal again), anyone else know the scene I am talking about and how to reach it? I've only seen it once, and have failed each time to get to it since then.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
A single playthrough I managed to trigger a different version of Guardian getting involved in MC's perversions, it was after the initial skateboard reward you can't accept, then looking online at a leather fetish outfit and imagining guardian in it, then the scene happened that guardian shows up wearing said outfit and seduces MC, the day after wards Guardian is much more perverted and started ordering the MC to do the maid duties and the like independent of Teacher (but only briefly before teacher got involved as normal again), anyone else know the scene I am talking about and how to reach it? I've only seen it once, and have failed each time to get to it since then.
Make sure you don't get caught making a video wearing the Guardian's old roller skates.

Reactions: Zurrlock

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
How does one get the trophy wife training part started? Im at lvl 10 perversion with the teacher now and lvl 7 with guardian. Im alreadey doing the three before class activites and three after class activites.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
The Weekend party/gangbang at Ms Buxton's home is very bugged, tons of red code on several of the pages, and despite going there I was punished for not attending when I got to school on Monday.

Also, if you bring the sissified bully to the teacher and you get fucked, you don't get any satisfaction despite description of you cumming. There are multiple other such instances late game where you are clearly described as orgasming where you don't get any stat helps.

Reactions: Trapquest

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Hi al

PE 9600 is out

Last Update

Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:42 am

Version

Development
Beta

mega link - 514 MB

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: .9600

New additions:

• Poise training - Teacher continues training the protagonist in proper feminine movement, this time teaching him walking and partnered dancing.
  • New friend updates - A final “catch up” scene has been added to get everyone on the same page for the next update, and the “manga” hang out scene has been updated to better match the added scenes of mutual exploration

Bug fixes:

• Fixed an issue that caused Friend and Friend sis’s names to be improperly cased
  • Fixed an issue that caused red text at the party during etiquette lessons
  • Fixed an issue that did not properly register completing the party, causing the teacher to punish the player for missing it even after attending.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed players in “shemale mode” to go on a date with the jogger
  • Fixed an issue that caused the “complain about the price” response to play on the date with Ashley, even if the player had enough money and paid immediately.
  • Fixed an issue that caused an error to display during etiquette lesson party
  • Improved backwards compatibility code.

Known issues:

• Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.
  • Remedial classes are not activating exactly as intended as they require the player to not pass the final class to occur.

have fun
thx for the game

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jackyll48

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
why are these update too smal
Hey. There was a discussion on this at the tfgs forums in regards to this topic, so I figured I'd share it here too. The text in quotes is from other users of the TFGS forums.
---
[The reduced size is] Likely due to covid some of the team doesn't have as much time or access.
This is pretty accurate. Half the team was sick this month, COVID or otherwise. Things this year have also had a pretty draining effect on my mental state, and I'd say the same for a lot of the team.

Gotta agree here. I understand, especially currently, that things are a bit crazy now, but the updates have been tiny for way longer than the current situation. I was happy when I saw a team would be picking this up again - and it seems like the team after only a month or two lost a lot of their steam, lost interest, and progress seems like it has crawled along ever since at a snails pace. Perhaps it's time to expand the team if it is currently not able to add anything more than two scenes in the game and some bug fixes on a per month basis?
Because of the delay in waiting to see if our previous project lead would return, we had a large amount of back-log content stored up for the first few releases. It likely made those first few releases over-large (and probably set unreasonable expectations for the size of our releases going forward). Our "scenes" tend to be between 3-5k words, and we have two dedicated authors, who tend to get one or two of them completed a month, depending on their size. I also do some writing, but have been forced to do more coding and editing than writing recently, much to my chagrin.

I had a couple of potential coders reach out to me over the past week, so I'll be talking to them soon. We have one coder who is primarily concerned with bug fixing, and I've been taking up the majority of the remaining coding. So, if one of these potential members can help with passage coding, that will be very helpful. Getting new coders into the workflow takes some time though, so it can take a couple of months to really see the effects.

What I really need is another editor to help with proofreading so that, in the event I am unable to get to things, they don't grind to a halt. That has been part of the reason for the slowdown as during the year which you've called out as I have either been working two jobs (not including PE), or have been dealing with the effects of the pandemic on my mental state.

The writers have written enough content to get us up to the ending for the trophy wife course (and the game's first ending) before the end of the year, and I'd like to take stock of things then. Restructure the team as best we can, and start talking about next steps forward (determining if we want to do another teacher sequence or move over to another path like guardian or therapist). It may be that the first release after that is code-focused, looking to address some specific limitations in our inventory system and do some refactoring in our code (especially in the newly added sections) before we strike out on another major addition to the game.

That would be understandable - if it was just the last few months that were lacking in any real content updates - but it's been like this for.. what, a year? More?
The past year has been spent primarily working on the new friend CD tasks and the trophy wife training.

Friend ended up assisting with 12 crossdressing tasks (all of which need 3 variants for) and significant reworking to the crossdressing progression which added some addtional main-line content (the stockings task, teacher requesting PC now wear flats to school, etc.). A ton of new clothing has been added through these scenes as well.
The trophy wife training has been one of our most complicated additions structurally since I took over, adding (at this point) 7 lessons that can be done in a semi-random order. Several of these focus on game-style mechanics rather than linear narrative, which requires a lot of additional coding time. It also added the dating task, which has six entirely different variants.

We also added a new store (mens wear), reworked the shoe store, two new cheer episodes (one of which has 5 very different variations), and reworked or added several smaller scenes (such as the Ashley masturbation scene and the crossdressing in the park scene).

All told, we added about 106,000 words worth of new content in the past year, which is roughly the length of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Not like I warned people or anything. But yeah this is what happens when you end up with feature creep. The trello explains exactly what is wrong with PE.
Reign in the feature creep and things might start flowing smoothly again assuming people haven't lost complete interest in working on the game.
But yeah Trello tells me its a mess. If it were me I'd cut 75% of what is shown. There's too much 1 step forward 3 steps backwards going on.
Yeah. Addressing the trello is on my list of "things to do," which sadly gets longer every month. Hence why I'd like to sit back and cut some of the fat once the current teacher sequence is completed. Things like the phone UI have proven to be mostly unneeded (and are beyond the coding skills of most of the team atm). The trello has the unfortunate pleasure of having a lot of the "nice to have" items, and could do with some focus. Probably needs to be wiped out and restructured, as you said. I am not an experienced project manager (and said as much when I took over), and am continuing to learn things as we go forward.
----
In the end, I'm not trying to make excuses, just offer some explanations as to why our later releases have been smaller. We appreciate everyone who supports us, but if you feel you're not getting your $5 a month worth, you are well within your rights to cancel your patronage. Though, we'd encourage you to resub if the updates return a size you are happy with. We will be continuing to work on the game, because in the end we still want to tell our story, even if it takes forever. We will also be making updates freely available on TFGS so you won't miss out on anything except the new avatar.

Last edited:

jkmalak

Apr 30, 2020
New additions:

• Poise training - Teacher continues training the protagonist in proper feminine movement, this time teaching him walking and partnered dancing.
  • New friend updates - A final “catch up” scene has been added to get everyone on the same page for the next update, and the “manga” hang out scene has been updated to better match the added scenes of mutual exploration
It's all? :(

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes