kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
The bedroom sets change over at a certain threshold. Just play through and they should unlock by themselves (as with the MC losing his menswear etc.).
I am aware of that, but I'm not talking about the girly versions of the normal sets, I was referring to the room sets labeled as bimbo variants

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I am aware of that, but I'm not talking about the girly versions of the normal sets, I was referring to the room sets labeled as bimbo variants
Ah, in that case I've no idea, sorry. Never noticed those and haven't really kept up with recent versions.

If you've found them in the image folder you could try searching for the file name in the HTML to see what triggers it.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yeah. That sounds like it might be a bug. The girl cave scene is supposed to be gated later (after doing 4 or so of the teacher's CD tasks). I'll give it a look. Thanks for letting me know. Did the scene involve a cosplay outfit at all?
Except for a single occurance with the dress_casual_72 I always get the "Hime Arikawa of Himegoto" event (100+ times). It seems to be impossible to get other cosplay scenes. PC by now has a high crossdressing level and teacher is ready to advance to level 4. Friend level is stuck at level 7.

PirateLoko

Feb 23, 2020
This game is so boring need more quest, events, places, adventures and gifs.
The club bathroom needs to have glory holy, is a idea. Each place needs to have events and quests.
Too many days and few quests, it makes the game boring.
The week is long and there needs to be many quests and events within each place.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So a few quick question... I hope they were not just asked. I know how annoying it is when people who don't frequent a thread ask a question that was just answered. So sorry if I did.

I noticed when playing the online version it goes right to the "babysitter" option, is that new?

Do you just get two chances to replace the alarm clock battery? that mean you only get two of the three items in her room. The panties, Vibrator and the playgirl... what if you want all three... I'm guessing the two that should be picked are the panties and playgirl as you can buy the vibrator. Right? I just wish there was an option in the masturbation menu that read Use Mom/Emma vibrator. it would give the scene a little more oomph. And then there's a chance your caught masturbating with it...:sneaky:

How soon and/or how do you get caught sleeping in panties? and I can't recall but I believe she does not react to the cage right? why not? Also I wish she would react to the fact that the MC is wearing her panties. Maybe it opens up her giving you the top? or more?

I notices that you don't always get all the clothing options when shopping. what I mean there are sets of clothing that are not always available to buy. Does it become available in the future?

Yeah I guess it wasn't a few quick questions. Thanks though if you reply!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I noticed when playing the online version it goes right to the "babysitter" option, is that new?
The online version is Patreon friendly, so you don't get the option. You might be able to circumvent that using a browser console, depending on how much they've stripped out of the code.

Something like this might work (I haven't tested):
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kink.incest=true; SugarCube.State.active.variables.guardian="your mother"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.Guardian="Your mother"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.myguardian="my mother"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.Myguardian="My mother"
Do you just get two chances to replace the alarm clock battery? that mean you only get two of the three items in her room. The panties, Vibrator and the playgirl... what if you want all three...
There's also the opportunity to plant a spycam in her bedroom while you're at it.

How soon and/or how do you get caught sleeping in panties?
There's the teacher task to take a selfie wearing a nightie where the MC is liable to fall asleep immediately after; that triggers her discovering him in the morning.

I notices that you don't always get all the clothing options when shopping. what I mean there are sets of clothing that are not always available to buy. Does it become available in the future?
It's a rotating stock, so other options will come through eventually.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
The online version is Patreon friendly, so you don't get the option. You might be able to circumvent that using a browser console, depending on how much they've stripped out of the code.

Something like this might work (I haven't tested):
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kink.incest=true; SugarCube.State.active.variables.guardian="your mother"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.Guardian="Your mother"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.myguardian="my mother"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.Myguardian="My mother"
There's also the opportunity to plant a spycam in her bedroom while you're at it.

There's the teacher task to take a selfie wearing a nightie where the MC is liable to fall asleep immediately after; that triggers her discovering him in the morning.

It's a rotating stock, so other options will come through eventually.
Ah that makes sense. Patreon...

Na I'm good I downloaded it... on a side note I took a peek in Note+ to see if I could cheat some cash but had no luck. Also I use firefox so chrome commands don't work

Yeah I forgot about the spy cam. Luckily was able to get the panties, playgirl and set up the camera... I'm thinking I could of stolen the vibrator THEN installed the camera but I didn't want to chance it.

Yeah I triggered the even sooner and I was wearing her panties but she didn't comment on the fact that I was wearing her panties... On another side note will the MC ever be comforter to go to breakfast in underwear or even naked?

Oh good so I can buy them all in the end? GREAT... Now if only we could buy different butt plug styles and sized... I like would like to see a cage with a built in egg...:devilish:

THANKS FOR THE ANSWER BY THE BY

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Found a bug where I went early for the permament hair removal and now the female friend never seems to realize this and insists I'm hairy. Is there some kinda console command to set hairiness to zero or something?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I understand that to progress though the cheerleader story line Buxton needs to punish you but I'd be nice if she believed you but decided to punish you with the cheerleader quest for not handing in you essay regardless of the fact that the bitches destroyed it. I'll be blunt Buxton is a bitch and I hate her. I know strong words.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Na I'm good I downloaded it... on a side note I took a peek in Note+ to see if I could cheat some cash but had no luck. Also I use firefox so chrome commands don't work
Console commands should work just as well in Firefox. Hit F12 and pick the console tab. Money:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money=15000
Note though that the MC will get mugged every morning if they have too much money until the teacher storyline starts (when she will stop the bullies), so there's no point saving up money until then.

also you can get the clothing+other things from friend=more revealing stuff
Yeah that's one of the things that's been changed in later versions of the game that I'm not that familiar with. The panties you could steal from the guardian used to be sexier (one lace one latex, I think) but that's been rejigged so they're now fairly plain, presumably when the friend content was expanded.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
one lace one latex
i got both plain and lacy
lacy i think you get when you return from nightclub
and gave your first panties to someone

in friend quest i think the only change are the massage
dunno about it come back

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
just found this on PE discord server

BritneyD08/03/2020
Thought I would post the Friend intended schedule for the next few months, circumstances permitting. Finish movie night hangouts (pre going dressed) August Rework the "going dressed for the first time" placeholder
August Update the "going dressed" content, including some Easter egg one-offs and a Commando one August Add the mid-game Friend relationship impacts September Reach giving Friend handjobs (unlocked during the Willow content) including Teacher Task help and Task consequences. Updated Hangouts
September/October Reach giving Friend blowjobs (unlocked during the Willow content) including Teacher Task help and Task consequences. Updated Hangouts
October/November Reach Friend & PC having sex (unlocked during the Coach content) including Teacher Task help and Task consequences. Updated Hangouts
November/December Add responses to body mods, different for T friend, including consequences. Late game relationship stuff. December/January After that, date nights, RPG voice training, Fetish exploration and the like will be 2021, but likely after a break. I want to add a parallel main-game progression from Daring 6 to 10 using female characters instead of male (avoiding coach-willow-bully-coach). The latter will still be available, but will remove forced MM. Note, this will also mean changed/updated Teacher tasks (alternatives to any involving MM) and will take several months

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes