Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
whats the main difference for the difficulty levels?
and how do i complete teacher missions with the friend except the leg shaving thing?
its says he's disappointed or something
For the teacher tasks when he's disappointed it means you didn't wear the right stuff for him. Have legs shaven and wear matching underwear (can wear it under your school uniform if you can't go out without it) and he won't be disappointed. Every time teacher gives tasks like wear panties to school, wear bra to school, dance in public and so on, head from school to friend's house and check if he can help, if he can just make sure you have matching underwear+shaven.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
You likely had something wrong, forgot to shave or the like, the ones I can remember of teacher tasks are wear panties (ask for panties instead of stealing them), wear sexier panties (to trigger chastity cage, again ask for them), wear bra with panties, wear shoes, remove hair, take a picture in a dress, dance seductively in a dress, go outside in a dress, all of those friend can help with (with notable variations if it's a guy, a guy you asked to crossdress with you, or a girl).

sourdoughboy

Aug 7, 2019
just found this on PE discord server
That's great and all but what happened to the endings? Esp the trophy wife ending? When are we getting those? They were promised as far back as a year ago but where are they? Much rather that get done then more rework/feature creep.

chesire

May 5, 2017
No room for discussion?
1.Settle for Strap-on.
OR
2.Hypno brainwash/drug which allows PC to perceive strapon as a real dick.
OR
3.Real high techexperimental machine which PC breaks and then go into lifelong deb, where (mastermind)Gaurdian has to try new experimental devices on PC ass for a long time

• Wow
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
1.Settle for Strap-on.
OR
2.Hypno brainwash/drug which allows PC to perceive strapon as a real dick.
OR
3.Real high techexperimental machine which PC breaks and then go into lifelong deb, where (mastermind)Gaurdian has to try new experimental devices on PC ass for a long time
Sooo you don't like the ultimate human form?

IMO if it's gonna be a strap-on it's got to be one of those horse ones with the backpack semen tank :devilish:

But I LOVE the hypno one. LOL add that the MC can't cum till they make the dick, not the person, but the dick ejaculate cum and they will be never be able to cum when fucked with a strap-on.

What about spilling the Nanits on the mother/babysitter that make them grow a dick? say some sort of k-9 dick with a massive knot? {yes I'm a very sick person} and it makes the mother/babysitter so horny that the only thing the MC can do is sleep with it knotted up there ass all night

Personally I want the MC to become a futanari... But I know some people what the MC to turn full female or have such a small dicklet they might as well be eunuch. So maybe optional routes?

But TBH, I wish the MC was rescued from their plight and everyone who did the MC wrong receives ten fold the pain the MC felt. Especially that BITCH teacher who motives to be a teacher are real dark. "But that's just me" I'm a believer in karmic justice. I mean I understand the damage is done but I want to be the "Knight" in shinning armor that comes and saves the damsel in distress.

Reactions: chesire

chesire

May 5, 2017
Sooo you don't like the ultimate human form?

IMO if it's gonna be a strap-on it's got to be one of those horse ones with the backpack semen tank :devilish:

But I LOVE the hypno one. LOL add that the MC can't cum till they make the dick, not the person, but the dick ejaculate cum and they will be never be able to cum when fucked with a strap-on.

What about spilling the Nanits on the mother/babysitter that make them grow a dick? say some sort of k-9 dick with a massive knot? {yes I'm a very sick person} and it makes the mother/babysitter so horny that the only thing the MC can do is sleep with it knotted up there ass all night

Personally I want the MC to become a futanari... But I know some people what the MC to turn full female or have such a small dicklet they might as well be eunuch. So maybe optional routes?

But TBH, I wish the MC was rescued from their plight and everyone who did the MC wrong receives ten fold the pain the MC felt. Especially that BITCH teacher who motives to be a teacher are real dark. "But that's just me" I'm a believer in karmic justice. I mean I understand the damage is done but I want to be the "Knight" in shinning armor that comes and saves the damsel in distress.
Honestly, I agree with you. We should have a route where we win, Still ngl I would pick losing option more.

Frankly both ~X~ and BritneyD will not implement thee ideas, and I dont know how to code to make a game. We are stuck in fantasy land.

• Haha

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Honestly, I agree with you. We should have a route where we win, Still ngl I would pick losing option more.

Frankly both ~X~ and BritneyD will not implement thee ideas, and I dont know how to code to make a game. We are stuck in fantasy land.
LOL so your a masochist because you want you MC to suffer and you a sadist because you want to see him suffer! LOL

I agree. I wish I has the skill, knowledge and more then two brain cells to make my OWN game. But I don't want to start a fire.

chesire

May 5, 2017
LOL so your a masochist because you want you MC to suffer and you a sadist because you want to see him suffer! LOL

I agree. I wish I has the skill, knowledge and more then two brain cells to make my OWN game. But I don't want to start a fire.
Well you know tastes are subjects to flucuation. Recently I am more on sadistic side.
Regarding making games. I can only think it will be time consuming to learn how to. I might learn, probably.
Currently creators have some things blacklisted such as bestiality and inflicting pain is strictly not allowed here because of patrons half my ideas are of painful nature so I personally, am gonna just chill and see how things go from here.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well you know tastes are subjects to flucuation. Recently I am more on sadistic side.
Regarding making games. I can only think it will be time consuming to learn how to. I might learn, probably.
Currently creators have some things blacklisted such as bestiality and inflicting pain is strictly not allowed here because of patrons half my ideas are of painful nature so I personally, am gonna just chill and see how things go from here.
Same. I was into the whole sissifcation Hypno video thing... Still am. But after playing the sculptor I realized I prefer making the sissy then being made one. Also I HATE characters like the teacher. Rich Elitist Assholes turning MC into their own personal sex toy then throwing them away. Not my think.
I wish I could make a game and I WOULD put beastiality in it. FUCK PATREON. There are other crowd support site that do allow it. There just not that well know.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Trying to decide which sex to pick for the best friend - if you make them male, can they get sissified too?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Trying to decide which sex to pick for the best friend - if you make them male, can they get sissified too?
Unfortunately no. They get super possessive and controlling not wanting you to be sexy and wanting to keep you to themselves... I've yet yo play with a female friend so I dont know what they are like

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Unfortunately no. They get super possessive and controlling not wanting you to be sexy and wanting to keep you to themselves... I've yet yo play with a female friend so I dont know what they are like
Welp, guess I'm gonna be going with female, heh

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes