Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Welp, guess I'm gonna be going with female, heh
Doesn't really matter.

Whatever sex you pick, the relationship will seem to be building towards some kind of sexual interest, then just suddenly cease once the MC is far enough along to wear chick's clothes in public. You're straight back to playing video games and eating ice cream.

I honestly don't know what this "super possessive and controlling" behaviour that Bearded-NoPants speaks of is.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Doesn't really matter.

Whatever sex you pick, the relationship will seem to be building towards some kind of sexual interest, then just suddenly cease once the MC is far enough along to wear chick's clothes in public. You're straight back to playing video games and eating ice cream.

I honestly don't know what this "super possessive and controlling" behaviour that Bearded-NoPants speaks of is.
I admit it's been a while since I played an update but from what I remember. the male best friends didn't like the MC picking sexy clothing, Picked ugly clothing to hide the MC, Expecting the MC to be prim and proper and deciding everything for the wedding even picked everything down to the wedding dress for the MC. That's not possessive and controlling? I'm not telling them not to play I'm just saying what I remember. I didn't slut it up the night before the wedding so I don't know how he acted after those actions.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I admit it's been a while since I played an update but from what I remember. the male best friends didn't like the MC picking sexy clothing, Picked ugly clothing to hide the MC, Expecting the MC to be prim and proper and deciding everything for the wedding even picked everything down to the wedding dress for the MC. That's not possessive and controlling? I'm not telling them not to play I'm just saying what I remember. I didn't slut it up the night before the wedding so I don't know how he acted after those actions.
LOL OH SHIT!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIMENT THREAD!!! MY BAD!!! LOL!!!

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Trying to decide which sex to pick for the best friend - if you make them male, can they get sissified too?
I'm so sorry man I thought this was another game! LOL I thought we where talking about The Girlfriend Experiment...

The difference is the Male friend goes down the sissy route with you save for the cage. and the Female friend gets off helping to sissify you.

Reactions: chesire

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Doesn't really matter.

Friend content is still work in progresss, so next updates should add new Friend activities.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm so sorry man I thought this was another game! LOL I thought we where talking about The Girlfriend Experiment...

The difference is the Male friend goes down the sissy route with you save for the cage. and the Female friend gets off helping to sissify you.
Thanks! As far as the female version helping, is she nice/encouraging about it, or dominant like the other women?

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Thanks! As far as the female version helping, is she nice/encouraging about it, or dominant like the other women?
She's very "enthusiastic" and as you "evolve" if your not at dressed at your "evolution" level she's disappointed and ends the play date. But if you dressed up you have a repeatable even. Thou it's a blue ball buster because your always "Interrupted" RIGHT after she gets off
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
She's very "enthusiastic" and as you "evolve" if your not at dressed at your "evolution" level she's disappointed and ends the play date. But if you dressed up you have a repeatable even. Thou it's a blue ball buster because your always "Interrupted" RIGHT after she gets off
Damn, I was hoping she'd be supportive. Alright, femboy buddies it is :p

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Female Friend story so far is a bit inconsistent.

She is lesbian with new discovered interest/fetish in TRAPS. She easily gets off by supporting mc in his crossdressing attempts and has no problems to be nude around him, takes an active/dominant role when making out and treats him like a fellow "girl".

For some reasons the writers decided to interrupt all intimate scenes between the two by outside events like her parents coming home or a craftsman arriving to fix something.
Furthermore the writers decided to have her force mc to wear the cage besides female clothing/underwear to participate in more advanced crossdressing events with her without further explanation. The cage turns mc into a sissy instead of a trap ... and automatically blocks most sexual actions.

The relationship with friend slowly turned from supportive friendship and exploring sexual fetishes together to a more exploitive relation where friend uses mc like a doll she can dress up according to her sexual fetishes and rub on him to get off. The original interest in TRAPs with a dick got lost.

Maybe the writers are just playing for time because they have not yet decided what kind of sexual relation pc and female friend will develop ... (or they have no idea yet where this part of the story should go) ... or real life causes this summer prevented implementation of planned content so far.
Since for next year development of more MF-content is planned, there is a chance that Female Friend makes up her mind and decides what kind of "sexual" relationship the two will have.

I guess that tomorrow there will be a new (monthly) update which probably will develop the friend story a small step further.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

She is lesbian with new discovered interest/fetish in TRAPS. She easily gets off by supporting mc in his crossdressing attempts and has no problems to be nude around him, takes an active/dominant role when making out and treats him like a fellow "girl".

For some reasons the writers decided to interrupt all intimate scenes between the two by outside events like her parents coming home or a craftsman arriving to fix something.
Furthermore the writers decided to have her force mc to wear the cage besides female clothing/underwear to participate in more advanced crossdressing events with her without further explanation. The cage turns mc into a sissy instead of a trap ... and automatically blocks most sexual actions.

The relationship with friend slowly turned from supportive friendship and exploring sexual fetishes together to a more exploitive relation where friend uses mc like a doll she can dress up according to her sexual fetishes and rub on him to get off. The original interest in TRAPs with a dick got lost.

Maybe the writers are just playing for time because they have not yet decided what kind of sexual relation pc and female friend will develop ... (or they have no idea yet where this part of the story should go) ... or real life causes this summer prevented implementation of planned content so far.
Since for next year development of more MF-content is planned, there is a chance that Female Friend makes up her mind and decides what kind of "sexual" relationship the two will have.

I guess that tomorrow there will be a new (monthly) update which probably will develop the friend story a small step further.
nodding head.gif
VERY WELL SAID! I was annoyed and frustrated when she stopped wanting a "Trap" friend and started treating the MC like a living doll... Maybe the new money and life is getting to her head.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Whew. Lots of chatter I missed in here. New version is up.

Since there seems to be a lot of questions re: endings.
Will it go to 1.0 soon, or will it got to 0.101? Wondering what the author's ideas about ending the game are.
That's great and all but what happened to the endings? Esp the trophy wife ending? When are we getting those? They were promised as far back as a year ago but where are they? Much rather that get done then more rework/feature creep.
Join the queue. At this stage, it's unclear as to what the endgame to this game even could be, let alone guessing what it will be.
Here's what I just posted on patreon on that matter:

As for the coming months, we are primarily driving towards completing our first teacher ending by the end of the year (what we're calling 1.0). Plans are:
  • Sept: Coding for new avatar, complete bimbo lessons.
  • Oct: Stepford wife lessons (an alternative to the bimbo lessons that turns trophy wife into dutiful housewife).
  • Nov: Body conditions for spouses (some spouses will require you to have specific body proportions to unlock them as a potential spouse) and any remaining stepford lessons.
  • Dec: Ending and epilogues for trophy wife path.

During that time, we will still be working on the friend path, and the cheerleading path when I can find time.

Once the first ending is in, we will probably take time to address some long-standing issues with the game, refactor some of the new code to make it work better and be more future-proof, and other improvements. I expect this whole clean up process will take a few months, but it will be important work for getting some of our "big ticket" improvements in now that we have a point to rest. We want a good foundation before we take on another large project. There may be small bits of content added on some of the more side-paths at the time (cheer, friend, or perhaps other random scenes).

Once that's done, we will start looking at other spots in the game to focus our efforts. Developing guardian next is most likely, but we (and you) may be in for some surprises. We will probably also put up a few polls to see what you guys are interested in seeing.

It should probably also be noted "trophy wife/housewife" is just one endings. There are at least 2 more teacher endings I want done (slave trainer for bully path, teacher's pet/slave for school slut path), but we will probably shift off of teacher for a bit since we've spent like the last 2 years or so working on her.

Here's an older list of possible endings pulled from a planning doc. "Bit of more than we can chew" almost certainly applies here, so don't expect to see everything (and def don't expect to see it within the next... dunno year, two, five. Hobby game making is hard, ok.), but it should give you an idea of blue sky aspirations. The original idea was to have at least one end that allowed for a "sandbox" option where the PC could keep playing even after they completed it's requirements. They'd have to tell someone they wanted to end the game, which would allow players to have more control over the ending they want.

Regarding personal kinks:
any chance of the mother being a shemale in later updates?
Nope. There is one "major" character that it is hinted at might be shemale. It is not the mother.

Well you know tastes are subjects to flucuation. Recently I am more on sadistic side.
Regarding making games. I can only think it will be time consuming to learn how to. I might learn, probably.
Currently creators have some things blacklisted such as bestiality and inflicting pain is strictly not allowed here because of patrons half my ideas are of painful nature so I personally, am gonna just chill and see how things go from here.
A short interactive story isn't bad. A sprawling story the size of the Lord of the Rings filled with spagetti code that has been bolted on top of to support so many different structures it will all doubtlessly fall down with the next update does take a while lol.

Beast is absolutely on the blacklist (thank you for paying attention to it. Most ppl ignore it and send me thier suggestions anyways), but pain is more on a case-by-case basis. Injury though is off the table, and includes things like knife play, impotence, and castration.

Other stuff:

Currently we are working on building out the "hang out" scenes to roughly where the teacher tasks end. That's why it feels like PC keeps getting blueballed. All these things are coming to the same point in the story, and we also have considerations of how the other stories are progressing in their sex content. We tend to let what happens at school set the pace, so when all these updates are getting to around the same spot in the story against where school is, it's a lot of blue balls. lol.

Though, britney did send me a great scene where PC gives friend a handy/finger fucking that I really liked and takes place after the events with Willow's TA. I just didn't have the time to code it in for this month's release (I need to go back over a lot of old code and make sure it's supports are properly in place).

I tend to let Britney handle that story, for the most part, but friend's possible exploitation of PC is something we discuss. Had to talk about it a few days ago in fact.

I just wish their was an event checklist. You know like a blank list showing how many event their are and the ones you completed or saw are filled in. Then when you finally finish the game you can click on the event name to redo the event. NO?
OMG the coding for this is almost certainly my nightmare... People ask for an FAQ and I already have terrors. An event list with links you could jump to at anytime, with all the supporting variables to make it would would be insane.

Apr 22, 2020

As for the coming months, we are primarily driving towards completing our first teacher ending by the end of the year (what we're calling 1.0). Plans are:
  • Oct: Stepford wife lessons (an alternative to the bimbo lessons that turns trophy wife into dutiful housewife).
  • Nov: Body conditions for spouses (some spouses will require you to have specific body proportions to unlock them as a potential spouse) and any remaining stepford lessons.

During that time, we will still be working on the friend path, and the cheerleading path when I can find time.

Once the first ending is in, we will probably take time to address some long-standing issues with the game, refactor some of the new code to make it work better and be more future-proof, and other improvements. I expect this whole clean up process will take a few months, but it will be important work for getting some of our "big ticket" improvements in now that we have a point to rest. We want a good foundation before we take on another large project. There may be small bits of content added on some of the more side-paths at the time (cheer, friend, or perhaps other random scenes).

Once that's done, we will start looking at other spots in the game to focus our efforts. Developing guardian next is most likely, but we (and you) may be in for some surprises. We will probably also put up a few polls to see what you guys are interested in seeing.

It should probably also be noted "trophy wife/housewife" is just one endings. There are at least 2 more teacher endings I want done (slave trainer for bully path, teacher's pet/slave for school slut path), but we will probably shift off of teacher for a bit since we've spent like the last 2 years or so working on her.
Are any of the potential spouses women?

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Last Update

Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:08 am

Version
Development
Beta
Link:

Changelog:

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: .9700

New additions:
  • Poise training remedial lesson - Teacher finally gets her pupil to display some proper posture. All she needed was a little help from restrictive clothing.
  • Bimbo training lessons 1 and 2 - The main character learns how to coordinate her outfits and behave around his future spouse, other superiors, and other submissives.
  • New friend updates - New scenes have been added to the movie hangouts where things get more heated as friend expands their movie library beyond anime.

Bug fixes:
  • Fixed a number of misnamed variables in areas like cheerleading, friend tasks, and others.
  • Players should now be able to get waxing or depilatory treatments when friend begins requiring it.
  • Remedial classes now activate if a player has failed 2 of the 3 classes in that track (etiquette or poise) or under special conditions (skipping the party, etc).
  • Fixed an issue that caused the later hangouts to activate much earlier than intended
  • Fixed an error that was not causing the etiquette classes to be marked as failed when taking the remedial class.
  • Fixed a bug that caused “total failure” results to count as successes in the first poise lesson.
  • Several text fixes

Reported issues:
  • Players are reporting the friend’s check during the hangouts is not working correctly, especially with body hair. We are investigating this.
  • Players have reported that the dance classes cannot be repeated. We are investigating, but so far have not been able to replicate this.

Known issues:
  • Several bugs involving the wager and debt at the clinic remain unfixed.

have fun

Reactions: Tranzet
Apr 22, 2020
Could anyone please tell me how you succeed the poise training? I just can't do it.

Do you automatically fail then get remedial lessons?

Yes. In fact, the majority are women.
Thanks!

Upper crust ladies wanting a well-trained wife certainly is hot as hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hjyfh

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020

Here's an older list of possible endings pulled from a planning doc. "Bit of more than we can chew" almost certainly applies here, so don't expect to see everything (and def don't expect to see it within the next... dunno year, two, five. Hobby game making is hard, ok.), but it should give you an idea of blue sky aspirations. The original idea was to have at least one end that allowed for a "sandbox" option where the PC could keep playing even after they completed it's requirements. They'd have to tell someone they wanted to end the game, which would allow players to have more control over the ending they want.

Regarding personal kinks:

Nope. There is one "major" character that it is hinted at might be shemale. It is not the mother.

A short interactive story isn't bad. A sprawling story the size of the Lord of the Rings filled with spagetti code that has been bolted on top of to support so many different structures it will all doubtlessly fall down with the next update does take a while lol.

Beast is absolutely on the blacklist (thank you for paying attention to it. Most ppl ignore it and send me thier suggestions anyways), but pain is more on a case-by-case basis. Injury though is off the table, and includes things like knife play, impotence, and castration.

Other stuff:

Currently we are working on building out the "hang out" scenes to roughly where the teacher tasks end. That's why it feels like PC keeps getting blueballed. All these things are coming to the same point in the story, and we also have considerations of how the other stories are progressing in their sex content. We tend to let what happens at school set the pace, so when all these updates are getting to around the same spot in the story against where school is, it's a lot of blue balls. lol.

Though, britney did send me a great scene where PC gives friend a handy/finger fucking that I really liked and takes place after the events with Willow's TA. I just didn't have the time to code it in for this month's release (I need to go back over a lot of old code and make sure it's supports are properly in place).

I tend to let Britney handle that story, for the most part, but friend's possible exploitation of PC is something we discuss. Had to talk about it a few days ago in fact.

OMG the coding for this is almost certainly my nightmare... People ask for an FAQ and I already have terrors. An event list with links you could jump to at anytime, with all the supporting variables to make it would would be insane.
shy.png
Hi... So your the Dev for Perverted Education?
anger.gif
YOU MADE THE BLOOD LEAVE MY FACE AND CURDLE IN MY GUT WHEN YOU HAD THE KEY SNAP!!! YOU BIG MEANIE!!! AND THEN YOU HAD THAT PSYCHO FILE OFF THE BROKEN BIT?!?!
Crying in shower.gif
It took me a month to get over it...

Ok joking aside. Love the game, but you'll excuse me for not supporting it financially as there are some things I don't like in the game and can't get over... Sorry X. BUT I DO SUPPORT YOU IN SPIRIT! *Patreon supports and lovers of the game start staring daggers at Bearded_NoPant.*

I know it's douchee to ask after what I said and the nightmare your worried about having but maybe when you do the code house cleaning you can add the check list at a minimum? The event jump thing was just pipe dreaming. Maybe a at least a guide! you must at least have a list of your own don't you? I don't want to miss a THING!

Also in the Escape endings {which I consider the good endings} is there gonna be some karmic justice dealt out to all that wronged the MC? Is the MC gonna get to become an ALPHA? I don't mind seeing the MC accept the joys of becoming a sissy, shemale or better yet a futa bit I really want to see that elitist bitch teacher get punished ten fold for all the horrors the MC went through... Also the coach... and the therapist... Actually everyone except maybe, MAYBE Joshua/Joshlyn depending on how their relationship unfolds. I don't know maybe give them all Covid! ... To soon? To soon.

Ok now that my Pipe Dream tirade is over let me just say that your game is one of the top FIVE best sissy games out there. I should know I played them all. I can prove it with the lack of brain cells I lost from all the Sissy Hypno videos I've seen in them.
XOXOX Best Wishes!

Apr 22, 2020
Alright I finally managed to have MC pass the poise training... now how is the Bimbo training 1 and 2 unlocked? It keeps telling me I have no after class lessons now.

chesire

May 5, 2017
View attachment 796422
Hi... So your the Dev for Perverted Education?
View attachment 796417
YOU MADE THE BLOOD LEAVE MY FACE AND CURDLE IN MY GUT WHEN YOU HAD THE KEY SNAP!!! YOU BIG MEANIE!!! AND THEN YOU HAD THAT PSYCHO FILE OFF THE BROKEN BIT?!?!
View attachment 796420
It took me a month to get over it...

Ok joking aside. Love the game, but you'll excuse me for not supporting it financially as there are some things I don't like in the game and can't get over... Sorry X. BUT I DO SUPPORT YOU IN SPIRIT! *Patreon supports and lovers of the game start staring daggers at Bearded_NoPant.*

I know it's douchee to ask after what I said and the nightmare your worried about having but maybe when you do the code house cleaning you can add the check list at a minimum? The event jump thing was just pipe dreaming. Maybe a at least a guide! you must at least have a list of your own don't you? I don't want to miss a THING!

Also in the Escape endings {which I consider the good endings} is there gonna be some karmic justice dealt out to all that wronged the MC? Is the MC gonna get to become an ALPHA? I don't mind seeing the MC accept the joys of becoming a sissy, shemale or better yet a futa bit I really want to see that elitist bitch teacher get punished ten fold for all the horrors the MC went through... Also the coach... and the therapist... Actually everyone except maybe, MAYBE Joshua/Joshlyn depending on how their relationship unfolds. I don't know maybe give them all Covid! ... To soon? To soon.

Ok now that my Pipe Dream tirade is over let me just say that your game is one of the top FIVE best sissy games out there. I should know I played them all. I can prove it with the lack of brain cells I lost from all the Sissy Hypno videos I've seen in them.
XOXOX Best Wishes!
open the game html in Notepad++ and read what you wanna read.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks for your time to communicate with players in such extensive way. Only a few devs do this.

Regarding Friend content and others I wrote down some feedback / ideas when playing the previous versions (9400-9600). I share these notes before they get too old. Maybe some points are pointless by now with the new version.

Note :
I play with female Friend, so some details may differ from the male-Friend-route.
Talking with Friend about trap mangas and panties usually pushes Friend level to 4 in the first days. (If the player does not adjust settings early, he may miss the detail that Friend hands over her "warm" panties ...)
Starting with Teacher level 3 (usually in 2nd or 3rd week), Teacher will randomly give PC 0-3 tasks every workday where some of the quests allow to be solved with help from Friend. These "Friend Teacher Task" events can deepen/progress the relationship with Friend up to level 8.

Etc.......

Last edited by a moderator:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes