nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
Avatar is part of Patreon version of the game, as in "paid for" version of the game ONLY. And while people have posted it multiple times in this topic alone, not everyone should have access to it.
Does anyone even play with avatar?
Ah, thats new for me. Previous versions had the avatar included. I think it was called an experimentel feature.

While im not the biggest fan of the avatar art style, I appreciate the visual feedback about what the MC is wearing.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Didn't there used to be a segment of the game where the mom couldnt get extra sperm jars from her work anymore and so you had to go find used condoms in the whoring alley? Also all the same lines I thought at one point you were able to do more than just blow patients at the mom's workplace. Did that stuff get taken out?

gnorri

Mar 23, 2019
Didn't there used to be a segment of the game where the mom couldnt get extra sperm jars from her work anymore and so you had to go find used condoms in the whoring alley? Also all the same lines I thought at one point you were able to do more than just blow patients at the mom's workplace. Did that stuff get taken out?
IIRC you collect used condoms mostly if you tried to blackmail your mom, otherwise you can still get that but it's harder

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Same problem for me. In the 9700 download are definetely files missing. For example the whole .../images/avatar folder isnt present.
Avatar is part of Patreon version of the game, as in "paid for" version of the game ONLY. And while people have posted it multiple times in this topic alone, not everyone should have access to it.
Does anyone even play with avatar?
Also at the moment the avatar is actually worse than the image version. It only has a single image for each stage of the PC's development, and there's no variety for the clothing or jewelry. Maybe the new avatar being released later this month will change that.

Oct 16, 2017
Anyone else not able to enter the shoe shop and the men's shop?
Keep getting these error lines:
Urbane Menswear:
Error: <<itemSelector>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<RandomImageFromPack>>: Could not read ImagePack with name Urbane Menswear)
<<itemSelector 7>>
Klip Klops:
Error: <<itemSelector>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<RandomImageFromPack>>: Could not read ImagePack with name Try_on_heels/shopkeeper)
<<itemSelector 6>>

Also, during the "Friend Teacher's Task Pose"part, I got this error message:
Error: <<RandomImageFromPack>>: Could not read ImagePack with name Friend/Posing_Pose
<<RandomImageFromPack 'Friend/Posing_Pose' 400 400 alignRight>>

I've installed the main download files, and am using the v0.9701 HTML file.
I tried re-installing the image folder, where apparently more than 400 files were missing, but it didn't change the errors above.
I also tried running it with the v0.9700 HTML file, and it didn't change anything.

Edit: I don't know what I did, but all of a sudden it is working perfectly again, not giving me any of my previously reported errors above, weird...
Well, I will start playing it again after the episode I'm watching is finished ^^

Last edited:

teqsodlim

Sep 16, 2018
Best trap game ever... have lost so many loads to this amazing concept. I look forward to every update. Awesome work.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Hey yo seriously when are you gonna start working on the gaurdian part. I have taken an oath to not play untill then.
Seriously it's been some time since I played it. The game was excellent but I have a crush on Evil Gaurdian.

Reactions: FetusStomper

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Hey yo seriously when are you gonna start working on the gaurdian part. I have taken an oath to not play untill then.
Seriously it's been some time since I played it. The game was excellent but I have a crush on Evil Gaurdian.
It's actually one of the many problems with how the game is going to develop going forward.

In order to take the relationship with the guardian anywhere, some distinction is going to have to be made based on whether or not the player picked the incest route on the first day. If the player went with the former babysitter, there's got to be some answer to what the hell happens when the MC's mother comes home from her business trip.

How does that conversation go?

"Oh, hai Mrs [whatever]! Welcome back! No, no problems, everything went fine. Oh, by the way, I got together with his sadistic weirdo of a teacher and an insane hypnotherapist and turned him into a sissy slut. Been getting him to do the housework in a kinky maid outfit while wearing a buttplug. His little cock's been locked away in a cage with no key and we've been whoring his slutty little arse out all over town. He made the cheerleading team though."

And you can't just kill the bitch off because the MC's _over 18._ The mother dies and he's they're a free ... person. Maybe have the mother swing past, say she's working overseas for the next couple of years and she was down with the whole plan all along because ... she's crazy too?

chesire

May 5, 2017
It's actually one of the many problems with how the game is going to develop going forward.

In order to take the relationship with the guardian anywhere, some distinction is going to have to be made based on whether or not the player picked the incest route on the first day. If the player went with the former babysitter, there's got to be some answer to what the hell happens when the MC's mother comes home from her business trip.

"Oh, hai Mrs [whatever]! Welcome back! No, no problems, everything went fine. Oh, by the way, I got together with his sadistic weirdo of a teacher and an insane hypnotherapist and turned him into a sissy slut. Been getting him to do the housework in a kinky maid outfit while wearing a buttplug. His little cock's been locked away in a cage with no key and we've been whoring his slutty little arse out all over town. He made the cheerleading team though."

And you can't just kill the bitch off because the MC's _over 18._ The mother dies and he's they're a free ... person. Maybe have the mother swing past, say she's working overseas for the next couple of years and she was down with the whole plan all along because ... she's crazy too?
But but. Can you honestly find one good female in the game who won't enjoy watching you degrade yourself. Mother could be biggest dom yet.
Also on another note therapist content is also lacking.
Let me solve something for the developers. If developers are not sure in which direction to go or have their hands tied due to patreon rules.
Add a competition between the doms to compete who can make PC submit their clitty to the dom.
And PC mind and body respond differently to different scenarios and switches.
Developers can make good game ends and also add future contents in this structure from a coding PoV. Most fans will accept it also it will provide all sorts of extreme content depending on writing or route.
You can add this feature after trophy wife. Just saying it's a feasible idea.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020

OWWW I LIKE THIS!!! I totally forgot that if you don't pick incest your Mother goes off some place.
This could be my top favorite ending depending on where the developer takes it. THIS moment could be the moment of reckoning for all the fucken Psychos, Cunts ant Bitches that have tormented the MC... Granted ~X~ could use this moment and give the player two or four options from here.

Option one, VENGEANCE!!! MC tells his Mother everything that went down and the horrors he had to go through. Mama goes ballistic, Calls the Cops, Lawyers and the News. Hell she call the Governor. MC hates what he's become and the damage is healed over time. MC become this huge public advocate against the cruel practice, finds and heals other victims. And Of course all the fucks get karmic justice. MC lives happily ever after as a MAN living the life thanks to all the settlement money.

Option two, PAYBACK!! MC tells the Mother everything that went down and the horrors he had to go through. Mama goes ballistic, Calls the Cops, Lawyers and the News. Hell she call the Governor. MC likes what they've become but wants some payback for the hell they've been through. MC is freed from their cage and become a Sissy Role model, becomes an advocate of for the healthy sissy life, but condemns the cruel practices that some have been put through. MC finds and helps Sissies out of horrible situations and down a healthy sissy path. AND OF COURSE KARMIC JUSTICE!!! MC lives a happy life as a Bi-Sissy living the good life thanks to the settlement money.

Option three, Fear... The MC fears the Psychos around him so much he helps them kill his own mother and hide the evidence... The MC become nothing more then a hollow eyed soulless whore, wastes away and dies an early death.

Option Four, BROKEN! When the MC's Mother fines out, Mama goes ballistic, Calls the Cops, Lawyers and the News. Hell she call the Governor. But the MC is so broken and brained washed that she fight her mother in public, in the media and on the news. The MC becomes a Global Icon of the Sissy life. And the aspirations of a movement with almost a billion people in it. Hundreds of Millions of men take the Beta pledge at Government Alpha centers or Mummy covens. A NEW WORLD ORDER IS BORN! A now class order is formed. First with Alphas and Mistresses/Mummies on the top, followed by Shemales second, followed by women third, followed by unbaptized Betas forth and ending with Sissies on the bottom

Thank was fun to write... what do you all thing?

Last edited:

chesire

May 5, 2017
OWWW I LIKE THIS!!! I totally forgot that if you don't pick incest your Mother goes off some place.
This could be my top favorite ending depending on where the developer takes it. THIS moment could be the moment of reckoning for all the fucken Psychos, Cunts ant Bitches that have tormented the MC... Granted ~X~ could use this moment and give the player two or four options from here.

Option one, VENGEANCE!!! MC tells his Mother everything that went down and the horrors he had to go through. Mama goes ballistic, Calls the Cops, Lawyers and the News. Hell she call the Governor. MC hates what he's become and the damage is healed over time. MC become this huge public advocate against the cruel practice, finds and heals other victims. And Of course all the fucks get karmic justice. MC lives happily ever after as a MAN living the life thanks to all the settlement money.

Option two, PAYBACK!! MC tells the Mother everything that went down and the horrors he had to go through. Mama goes ballistic, Calls the Cops, Lawyers and the News. Hell she call the Governor. MC likes what they've become but wants some payback for the hell they've been through. MC is freed from their cage and become a Sissy Role model, becomes an advocate of for the healthy sissy life, but condemns the cruel practices that some have been put through. MC finds and helps Sissies out of horrible situations and down a healthy sissy path. AND OF COURSE KARMIC JUSTICE!!! MC lives a happy life as a Bi-Sissy living the good life thanks to the settlement money.

Option three, Fear... The MC fears the Psychos around him so much he helps them kill his own mother and hide the evidence... The MC become nothing more then a hollow eyed soulless whore, wastes away and dies an early death.

Option Four, BROKEN! When the MC's Mother fines out, Mama goes ballistic, Calls the Cops, Lawyers and the News. Hell she call the Governor. But the MC is so broken and brained washed that she fight her mother in public, in the media and on the news. The MC becomes a Global Icon of the Sissy life. And the aspirations of a movement with almost a billion people in it. Hundreds of Millions of men take the Beta pledge at Government Alpha centers or Mummy covens. A NEW WORLD ORDER IS BORN! A now class order is formed. First with Alphas and Mistresses/Mummies on the top, followed by Shemales second, followed by women third, followed by unbaptized Betas forth and ending with Sissies on the bottom

Thank was fun to write... what do you all thing?
I want PC to be a whore. Like with extreme bdsm and have a drop off precum leaking everytime he takes a step. Also to have an option where we can choose to offer every and I mean EVERY npc his caged cock and they give a quick squeeze on balls or any CBT (leave it to writers) just to have permission to talk or worship the said NPC

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I want PC to be a whore. Like with extreme bdsm and have a drop off precum leaking everytime he takes a step. Also to have an option where we can choose to offer every and I mean EVERY npc his caged cock and they give a quick squeeze on balls or any CBT (leave it to writers) just to have permission to talk or worship the said NPC
Mean.gif

Did... Did the MC hurt you in a previous life?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes