Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Sure you can. By getting rid of the babysitter option. and only making it the mother option. There. Solved problem with incest.
:LOL:

What I meant is that the guardian is only the babysitter if the player has decided to not go the incest route. That is, the problem only exists if the player decides they don't want incest in their game.

Removing the babysitter option doesn't solve the problem; it just removes it.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

chesire

May 5, 2017

What I meant is that the guardian is only the babysitter if the player has decided to not go the incest route. That is, the problem only exists if the player decides they don't want incest in their game.

Umm.... It solved it. Also writers will write a scenario which will be fine. In html file I only found 7 instances where Mother/Babysitter was called Mommy or Nanny.
Really imo dont worry about it. Writers will write in a smart way for us

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

Well if the problem is removed, then there's no longer a problem, which means the problem has been solved. Incest is the answer we've been searching for.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Wh
Umm.... It solved it. Also writers will write a scenario which will be fine. In html file I only found 7 instances where Mother/Babysitter was called Mommy or Nanny.
Really imo dont worry about it. Writers will write in a smart way for us
Which will be?

I mean, it's all very good to say that "the writers will work it out", but this site is full of abandoned games where the writers didn't work it out.

At the moment, the writers seem to have painted themselves into corners on a number of storylines. Far from coming up with solutions to the the problems, they seem to just switch to other storylines.

Don't get me wrong. I think the game has a great premise and better than average writing. My major criticism is that many of the storylines seem to have been started with absolutely no idea where they were going to end up. Lack of consideration for what the hell happens when the mother's business trip ends is just one issue of this kind. I certainly hope these problems are resolved, but I - as yet - see no reason to think they will be.

IMHO, the game needs to be rethought from the ground up. What is this game actually about? What's the actual end game? Where's the reolution to all these sexy, sexy subplots?

chesire

May 5, 2017
Wh

Which will be?

I mean, it's all very good to say that "the writers will work it out", but this site is full of abandoned games where the writers didn't work it out.

At the moment, the writers seem to have painted themselves into corners on a number of storylines. Far from coming up with solutions to the the problems, they seem to just switch to other storylines.

Don't get me wrong. I think the game has a great premise and better than average writing. My major criticism is that many of the storylines seem to have been started with absolutely no idea where they were going to end up. Lack of consideration for what the hell happens when the mother's business trip ends is just one issue of this kind. I certainly hope these problems are resolved, but I - as yet - see no reason to think they will be.

IMHO, the game needs to be rethought from the ground up. What is this game actually about? What's the actual end game? Where's the reolution to all these sexy, sexy subplots?
Wait you made me sad.

kralewav

Feb 11, 2020
I'm having trouble getting this to work on android, I can open the html file with Chrome and the game works but none of the images load. And I can't get at the images folder on my phone, only the html file. Any help?

kralewav

Feb 11, 2020
I'm having trouble getting this to work on android, I can open the html file with Chrome and the game works but none of the images load. And I can't get at the images folder on my phone, only the html file. Any help?
ok I missed the fact that v9701 was just the html file and didn't include the images but now I can't get the images from v9700 to work either

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
Up to the training where your supposed to call someone on the weekend for a date at a motel but I'm not given that option on the weekends.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
I've been thinking about the maid dildo gag... The games fantasy, But do such materials exist or possibly exist? Texture that cause different tastes? You'd have to be able to print at the microscopic level to get the effect. At most, I think all you would get is basic taste like salty, sweet, bitter and sour. I don't even know how you'd make a cum flavored texture...

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Just played and this is a well designed game. Love the waiting/disappearing option texts with hypnosis, trying to sleep, and other scenes where your character has to give in to changes. Just tried the mother dom route and that was super sexy (took a LONG time get to all the scenes before you get maid outfit). The dialogue change with her meeting with teacher to toss clothes was such a nice change compared to the rape lie that is told to mother otherwise. Made me wonder if there is a way to get just the close friend and mother routes and avoid the teacher route (just didn't do much for me as it felt more likely that MC would kill himself due to teacher's actions rather than eventually accept and enjoy).

Would love to have mod where the one pushing you down the path is the therapist instead of the teacher, using the same logic of trying to see how it feels to be a woman to understand the mother dynamic and caging to help prevent urges towards mother (punishment route) or brought up after discussing anime given from friend and it causing confusing feelings because you really like friend but aren't sure about friend's interests (romantic intention behind transformation). Could still trigger the teacher options with an embarassing/humiliating student-parent-teacher conversation for wearing feminine clothing at school and needing teacher's permissions to support it (for non-teacher paths) or assist enforcing it (opening teacher full sissy route).

This allows for either therapist to control the key (locked up at beginning of one session and released at end of next session while pushing for longer intervals of being locked up) to see how it affects hypnosis training and then giving it to mother when you "graduate" from the therapy sessions or allow MC to lose key to mother as one of the punishments for failing at chores (temporarily up through requesting harder spanking scene or permanently after first time being bound by mother) or a voluntary giving it up when she asks if this is the path MC really wants to tread. Could make for a cute scene. M:are you sure you really want to do this? Blushes heavily while looking down at the floor as he hands over his key and nods. This could also be done by giving key to GF as they get closer to each other to help GF have control over how she wants to pursue her desires as there are a few movie scenes where she directly mentions wanting to do more but having cage stopping it (which is annoying/stupid on weekends when cage is removable). It could also be encouraged by therapist when choosing between femdom mother or relationship with yuri trap lover.

I know that the main issue with that idea is that without the teacher's blackmail it really limits the need to earn money which makes jobs and chores significantly less important, though that could be dealt with through more therapy directed "assistance" for pushing the player to explore more of their place in the world by getting jobs and then "talking" about the experience or even charging for the brainwashing sessions. Sadly, as I can't code or write it is unlikely to ever have a chance of happening beyond just in my head cannon.

Last edited:

_Cosmo_

May 2, 2020
As someone decided to keep us in the dark but my understanding of this forum is actually helping each other, I did plenty tries and finally figured out the correct styles for the trophy wife outfit training.

Outfit for club evening:
- White lacy thong with no bra
- Pink wrap-style crop-top
- White miniskirt
- Holographic ankle-wrap heels

Outfit for fancy cocktail party:
- Classy, and suspiciously expensive-looking, black underwear
- Sheer white blouse
- Black pencil skirt
- Black wedges

Outfit for bedroom:
- Lacy red bra and thong
- Red, sheer fluff-edged robe
- Red garter belt and matching stockings
- Red fluffy heels

FetusStomper

Dec 3, 2018
As someone decided to keep us in the dark but my understanding of this forum is actually helping each other, I did plenty tries and finally figured out the correct styles for the trophy wife outfit training.

Outfit for club evening:
- White lacy thong with no bra
- Pink wrap-style crop-top
- White miniskirt
- Holographic ankle-wrap heels

Outfit for fancy cocktail party:
- Classy, and suspiciously expensive-looking, black underwear
- Sheer white blouse
- Black pencil skirt
- Black wedges

Outfit for bedroom:
- Lacy red bra and thong
- Red, sheer fluff-edged robe
- Red garter belt and matching stockings
- Red fluffy heels
Thanks

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
I've been thinking about the maid dildo gag... The games fantasy, But do such materials exist or possibly exist? Texture that cause different tastes? You'd have to be able to print at the microscopic level to get the effect. At most, I think all you would get is basic taste like salty, sweet, bitter and sour. I don't even know how you'd make a cum flavored texture...
Sadly, to my knowledge texture has nothing to do with flavor as it is a chemical exchange being triggered by taste buds. It's much like the anal dildo alarm clock. Doesn't exist but would be fascinating for a sub if it did. I suppose you could load the dildo with a substance that would give the flavor through micropores in the dildo, but that wouldn't really be the same idea.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Sadly, to my knowledge texture has nothing to do with flavor as it is a chemical exchange being triggered by taste buds. It's much like the anal dildo alarm clock. Doesn't exist but would be fascinating for a sub if it did. I suppose you could load the dildo with a substance that would give the flavor through micropores in the dildo, but that wouldn't really be the same idea.
Right? But that's why I was talking about micro printing. If the texture mimiced what was needed to activate receptors on the tongue then wouldn't that cause flavor? I mean you lick a clean plastic cup, ceramic plate and a metal spoon you'll be able to tell the difference, right? Same with silicon, plastic, glass or rubber sex toys. You can taste the difference.

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
is this game still in development ? if so i think while being the school slut the teacher should interduce you to a pimp who u have to work for, a whole nwe story line could be made from that .

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
is this game still in development ? if so i think while being the school slut the teacher should interduce you to a pimp who u have to work for, a whole nwe story line could be made from that .
she are the pimp already
it's only your choice if u do it

1Jack69

May 30, 2018
i think there should be more of you being pimped out in the game by a PIMP not a teacher and a nights work as a prostitute on street corners sex in back alleys ect.. at first and then brothels ect.. get regular customers , make better money doing it so you can buy more stuff , but then pimp takes his cut :( lol

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
Right? But that's why I was talking about micro printing. If the texture mimiced what was needed to activate receptors on the tongue then wouldn't that cause flavor? I mean you lick a clean plastic cup, ceramic plate and a metal spoon you'll be able to tell the difference, right? Same with silicon, plastic, glass or rubber sex toys. You can taste the difference.
There is an element of texture involved, but you are primarily still tasting the material that it is made of. Molecules of the metal, cermaic, or plastic are coating your tongue and interacting with your taste buds. Its why there is a such a big push towards avoiding dangerous types of plastics and toxic metals (like lead) in items that go into the mouth or other orifices. I'd imaging glass or crystal might be the most neutral of substances for breaking down, but even then I'm not entirely sure about that. I suppose you could find a material that has a near zero loss ratio for molecules (maybe diamond or something super hard) and make it out of that, but even then the texture wouldn't make much of a difference for flavor, it would just affect how it feels in the mouth. You'd still need something on it or in it to break down and be absorbed/interact with the taste buds.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
There is an element of texture involved, but you are primarily still tasting the material that it is made of. Molecules of the metal, cermaic, or plastic are coating your tongue and interacting with your taste buds. Its why there is a such a big push towards avoiding dangerous types of plastics and toxic metals (like lead) in items that go into the mouth or other orifices. I'd imaging glass or crystal might be the most neutral of substances for breaking down, but even then I'm not entirely sure about that. I suppose you could find a material that has a nero zero ratio for molecules (maybe diamond or something super hard) and make it out of that, but even then the texture wouldn't make much of a difference for flavor, it would just affect how it feels in the mouth. You'd still need something on it or in it to break down and be absorbed/interact with the taste buds.
MMM, Mmm quite true... I was just thinking that maybe the texture could cause a neural reaction that tricks the brain into thinking it's tasting cum. Kind of like how hard it is ti swallow pills but candy is a different story. Not a good example but I figure you understand.
But your right you can't get something from nothing. If the material could break down due to saliva then it would need to be food grad. like those little plastic balls they put in subway dough to make the bread rise when it cooks because the flour is so cheap. But then these so many other issues to consider...

Reactions: Abibliboop

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
MMM, Mmm quite true... I was just thinking that maybe the texture could cause a neural reaction that tricks the brain into thinking it's tasting cum. Kind of like how hard it is ti swallow pills but candy is a different story. Not a good example but I figure you understand.
But your right you can't get something from nothing. If the material could break down due to saliva then it would need to be food grad. like those little plastic balls they put in subway dough to make the bread rise when it cooks because the flour is so cheap. But then these so many other issues to consider...
Keep in mind, this is only for current reality. With nanite technology it might be possible to one day program it to mimic different tastes on taste buds however the master wants it to or some such thing with electrical impulses (as all nerves are just electric transmissions to the brain). We might actually get to that point of techonology ourselves someday. Just not currently. You could possible get it to mimic the feel of meat with a certain firmness and temperature which might trigger the memory of having a real dick in the mouth but getting the cum flavor specifically would be harder to trigger from memory. Smell is a much better trigger for memory and sensations than either taste or texture are (though both can trigger memory recollection). So not impossible I suppose, just really hard.

EDIT: If possible to figure out though, the one who designs it could probably make a small fortune selling it.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes