gromit6

May 11, 2017
hi all

Important: Version .9801 requires the images folder from the version .9800 zip file.

bugfix 9801 link:

changelog:

CURRENT RELEASE VERSION: .9801 HOTFIX

Bug fixes:
  • Fixed an issue where players were seeing errors regarding the number of date counters for partners.
  • Fixed an issue where one of the selections during the bimbo lesson did not link to the next page.
  • Fixed an issues causing an error during bimbo lesson
  • Fixed an issue that caused the poise minigame to work incorrectly.
have fun

gromit6

May 11, 2017
sorry all
but you need both files Link
Important: Version .9801 requires the images folder from the version .9800 zip file

all 9800 link :
+
Html 9801 link:

have fun

Last edited:

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
sorry all
but you need both files Link
Important: Version .9801 requires the images folder from the version .9800 zip file

all 9800 link : Mega
+
Html 9801 link:Mega

have fun
Isn't there supposed to be avatar pictures in that massive picture file? Because for some reason I don't seem to have them.

Reactions: Connie W

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
I have three questions I wanted to post in this thread.

Before I ask the first, I apologize if this has been answered, but I read several hundred posts and did not see it. So I was reading this thread and saw a post where someone mentioned that choices would change the interaction dialogue between guardian / teacher / MC. They specifically mentioned that the guardian believes that the MC attempted to molest / rape girls and is being punished as a result. Is this really in the game, and if so how do you trigger this? All I can ever get is the guardian thinking the MC wanted the changes. If this alternative dialogue is real I would like to test it at least once to see how it compares.

My seond question involves the newer content with teacher training / dating. What is the gate / requirement / path needed to unlock that? I played a version of this game from 2019 or so, and recently downloaded the new version. After a certain point I can not seem to unlock any new content and just end up looping the same few random tasks from teacher. Honestly I can not even seem to unlock the old task that forced the MC to have a single date at the nightclub's restaurant and then, while all spritzed up like a high class lady, suck him off under the table and then have to walk home in a walk of shame. Why can I not get any of the end content? What event or trigger have I missed the MC doing that is absolutely required?

My third and final question involves the triggers that changes the MC's room decor. What is the minimum guardian level needed to unlock this and is their a maximum level of daring or something since my last few playthroughs the guardian never changed the room no mater how long time passed by? And finally since I really like the look of the file room_slut_orchid, I was wondering what are the exact requirements for that specific room? (Also what exactly about that room is any sluttier than the basic? It looks like a beautiful room to me. Very feminine but nothing that screams out that it belongs to a sexual deviant. Honestly it looked to my eyes like a room a normal single adult woman would be happy with.)

Reactions: MeiyoAru

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I have three questions I wanted to post in this thread.
The surest way to answer all three is to open the html file in an editor (NotePad++ or whatever) and look for the passages in question yourself to see what triggers them. I don't have a recent version to hand, so this is just from memory. Take it with several bucketfuls of salt.

Before I ask the first, I apologize if this has been answered, but I read several hundred posts and did not see it. So I was reading this thread and saw a post where someone mentioned that choices would change the interaction dialogue between guardian / teacher / MC. They specifically mentioned that the guardian believes that the MC attempted to molest / rape girls and is being punished as a result. Is this really in the game, and if so how do you trigger this? All I can ever get is the guardian thinking the MC wanted the changes. If this alternative dialogue is real I would like to test it at least once to see how it compares.
From memory, I think this scene unlocks with natural story progression of the guardian's perversity. At a guess, you might skip it if the MC embraces crossdressing enthusiastically, but I can't remember ever not seeing it on a playthrough.

My seond question involves the newer content with teacher training / dating. What is the gate / requirement / path needed to unlock that? I played a version of this game from 2019 or so, and recently downloaded the new version. After a certain point I can not seem to unlock any new content and just end up looping the same few random tasks from teacher. Honestly I can not even seem to unlock the old task that forced the MC to have a single date at the nightclub's restaurant and then, while all spritzed up like a high class lady, suck him off under the table and then have to walk home in a walk of shame. Why can I not get any of the end content? What event or trigger have I missed the MC doing that is absolutely required?
Never played this part, don't know.

My third and final question involves the triggers that changes the MC's room decor. What is the minimum guardian level needed to unlock this and is their a maximum level of daring or something since my last few playthroughs the guardian never changed the room no mater how long time passed by? And finally since I really like the look of the file room_slut_orchid, I was wondering what are the exact requirements for that specific room? (Also what exactly about that room is any sluttier than the basic? It looks like a beautiful room to me. Very feminine but nothing that screams out that it belongs to a sexual deviant. Honestly it looked to my eyes like a room a normal single adult woman would be happy with.)
Someone else asked about unlocking the "slutty" room decors recently, but I don't think they got an answer. Best suggestion would be to search for the file name in the html to try to suss out the triggers yourself.

Not very helpful I know. Soz.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Thank you gregers.

On the first question you confirmed for me that alternative dialogue is available which is enough. I do not mind doing the manual research myself, I just wanted to be sure there was an actual point before I spent a lot of time on that. Actually though I suspect now based on your response that I found a previously unknown bug or plot hole in the game...

Usually I deliberately play the game progressing the teacher first and leaving guardian level at 0 for a long time since I just don't have an interest in that. Further, I usually play in a way that has the MC avoid any tasks or requirements that has him self feminizing until it ends up with having the teacher punish the MC with salon visits and then in the morning after the guardian spots the changes and the MC tries to explain it away / hide the changes until the RNG makes the breast change happen and the guardian instantly decides the MC is trying to become a girl. Between these two things, usually by the time the guardian's level is high enough for this alternative scene to trigger the daring level and / or feminization level has already progresssed past wherever the game trigger value is at. So no matter what the MC does not even try to defend himself to the guardian or claim it as unwanted despite playing the game as if it was and having every single change be made unwillingly.

I think in hindsight this is an oversight / plot hole / bug. If the MC is trying desperately to avoid anything girly interfering with his life to the point that the teacher forces unwanted salon changes upon him, then why once the guardian found out would he not appeal to her for help? If anything this seems like it would be the perfect reason for the teacher to falsely accuse him of attacking girls and the things that she is doing to him be seen as a form of behavior modification. But instead whenever a scene mentions the teacher and guardian speaking to one another it only references that he secretly wants to be a girl but can't admit it - and he does not even try to argue against it despite fighting the changes up to that point. I was kind of hoping to see some heart wrenching scenes of the MC begging and pleading with the guardian and crying over not being believed while she either punished him or further progressed him while believing it was for his own good. Instead all I get is the guardian doing that and the MC not even trying to stand against it.

No worries about the second question I will keep trying to figure it out for myself. As for the third question, that actually was a good suggestion. I had not yet thought of trying that so it was helpful, thanks.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Just read the update material and all the auction bits from Html.

Hey developers are you making Therapist or Teacher slave traders?? It's just heading to bad ending at this rate. They are totally making PC some Bimbo to sell him later to some pedophile. Please Don't.

Reactions: youngethan

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Just read the update material and all the auction bits from Html.

Hey developers are you making Therapist or Teacher slave traders?? It's just heading to bad ending at this rate. They are totally making PC some Bimbo to sell him later to some pedophile. Please Don't.
agreed. I hope there's some cosmic karmic justice option for the MC... I hate the teacher and I want to see a happy ending where the MC can go back and get payback on all who wronged him. But, I don't think it will happen. The sissies on his discord would rise up in revolt...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gfdsf565

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Are you sure??? Idea of them selling PC may appeal to some. I don't mind their being that route as long as happy route exist.
AGAIN Are you really sure?
I'm not in ~X~ head so I can't even make an educated guess {pun intended} But most Sissies on Sissy game discords are quite happy with the despair endings more Sissy games have. This is entirely my observation so you can't hold me to it. But of the few Sissy games that have been completes thus far I can't think of one that had a "happy ending" for any of the sissified MCs. Wait no A part in a play has one. But otherwise the only "happy Endings" I've seen are when the MALE MC accepts the switch and lives happily ever after as a loved wife or something to that affect. Awolfe is like an encyclopedia of adult games, so he would be the best to ask and postulate on the possible ending this game will have

Reactions: chesire

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I'm not in ~X~ head so I can't even make an educated guess {pun intended} But most Sissies on Sissy game discords are quite happy with the despair endings more Sissy games have. This is entirely my observation so you can't hold me to it. But of the few Sissy games that have been completes thus far I can't think of one that had a "happy ending" for any of the sissified MCs. Wait no A part in a play has one. But otherwise the only "happy Endings" I've seen are when the MALE MC accepts the switch and lives happily ever after as a loved wife or something to that affect. Awolfe is like an encyclopedia of adult games, so he would be the best to ask and postulate on the possible ending this game will have
because none of them have and ending

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
did they preview the new avatar or are we getting the same scarry looking drawings
(im not bashing the artist here. i read some of his comics and they are good but damm does the avatar here look like a nightmare.)

Reactions: UltraMods

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
If ~X~ or any of the other game admins read this, there is several bugs in the game that have been part of it for probably ages and even with the most recent release still exists.

1) If the MC visits the friend wearing feminine clothes and lingerie but with no chastity device the friend complains about the MC wearing boxers despite it very clearly 'not' being boxers but rather panties. This happens both for female and male friends for sure but I have not checked futa friend.

2) After the scene was added for having a Friday punishment be forcing the MC to read a script about wearing guardian's clothes, the previously available scene for having the teacher tell the guardian that the MC was abusing girls no longer seems possible to access. The punishment scene has too high priority / chance. Or there is something else going on because no matter what I try to do it always happens.

3) After doing an intensive Notepad++ search of the entire game file I have found out the issue with the "extra room files". There are images for fuchsia room, orchid room, and bdsm room. There is even code in the game to support those three rooms existing (although all three are given the name "Slut room" only) for display in the room images. However in the unmodified game there is no code mechanic currently in place to get any of them to be switched in and no passages that does it. The other girl rooms all have code that allows the guardian to switch the base room to them. (Regular room to Girly Girl, sports to cheer, etc.) And all female alternate versions are available to be bought in the mall after that (except girly girl). But there are no passages currently in the game that forces or willingly changes the other three rooms, and they are not offered in the mall shop. Is this a future planned feature, an abandoned feature that was just never removed from the code and image set, or a save bug that caused the code to be lost at some point?

Also as a repeated aside statement from a previous post... why exactly is the orchid room labelled a slut room when there is nothing about it that screams slut? Ultra feminine appearance in a different way than the girly girl room yes, slut theming no. Unless the inference is that only a true slut would have pictures of orchid flowers on her walls in reference to her own orchid? But even that feels like a stretch to me, and is insulting to all women who have flowery rooms who are not sluts.

Personally I feel that the orchid room and the girly girl room semi fill the same niche. Perhaps the code could be changed so that the guardian switches the room to the girly girl version only if the MC behaved badly / like a brat, while switching to the orchid room if the MC helped out a lot and was otherwise more mature? Both rooms are very feminine appearing but one appears more like a teenage girl trying to retain some princess / childhood ties, while the orchid room appears more like a teenager trying to show her maturity more.

I also would really like to have both decoration sets be offered in the mall as alternate choices away from the other girl sets.

4) The "first time" scene for the going to the friend's house en femme seems to be based on the overall feminine count and either is set at too low of a minimum, needs a retooling of what exactly needs to be worn or adjusted to trigger it, or is otherwise bugged for me. Let me give you an after and before friend visit comparison.

The situation that first triggered it was a MC sporting pierced ears but no earrings, pixie haircut, subtle makeup, waxed skin and wearing casual male clothes, male sneakers, and boxers with no cage or plug for overall appearance "A plain looking girl dressed in boy's clothing" was enough to trigger this scene. It was quite odd that the proceeding visit by the MC without the haircut but wearing the earrings, a set of matching lingerie, stocking, flats, cage and plug did not trigger the scene about "how feminine you look and dress". What basically amounted to a boy look but with the haircut triggered what a girl look without the haircut did not. Odd when you consider that a check yourself for the haircut says "You have short brown hair, that looks androgynous. It is still more feminine than you're comfortable with, but it's manageable for now."

I fail to understand how an androgynous haircut and empty piercing holes by itself with a full boy clothing load-out is more feminine than diamond earrings in both ears, lingerie, stockings, flats, cage and plug.

5) Having the friend be male has odd dialogue issues in some of the newer scenes. Pronouns occasionally gets mixed up from him to her, and some of the scenes seem to be an accidental copy / paste of the girl friend version. It is a bit odd the other way around too as the female friend version seems to have an odd need to act like a male who has to hide the evidence of a stiffy in places. Both versions as a result have odd issues.

Again I have not tried the futa friend version but I suspect that the reason for all of the issues I noticed in the male / female versions was because of trying to accommodate for it. But there is a chance that version is odd too.

Reactions: kaneeden
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes