MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Does the game just loop until you wear the lacy panties, or does it eventually progress without having to do so?

gromit6

May 11, 2017
Does the game just loop until you wear the lacy panties, or does it eventually progress without having to do so?
nope
you have to wear some f. pants to go (next perv. or devi. scale ) to go further to the next stage
so long
and have fun
is a game

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
The sheer number of meaningless and fake options absolutely kills my desire to play this. If you don't have a choice, just please don't give us one. It's frustrating when you say 'no' and then end up doing whatever anyway.

Reactions: Qwerfy

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Well... it's not a fake option, you can delay it, but every week you manage to knock down paying part, it goes up, so in the end you're gonna look for ways to do more, as in earn more. And while you could keep it at bay with house chores, and arcades, there's no content past that really.

Kelsath

Apr 3, 2019
I can't seem to trigger any content in game. I can spy on my mother in the shower, go to school where the same scene plays out every time, then visit my friend, where nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? It's been like 2 weeks in game and nothing happens, I don't get any options.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Would someone at least post the preview of the new avatar? A screenshot or two?
I'd post it, but I',m not sure if we are allowed to, since it hasn't been posted yet, but it's easily accessible on their Discord

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I can't seem to trigger any content in game. I can spy on my mother in the shower, go to school where the same scene plays out every time, then visit my friend, where nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? It's been like 2 weeks in game and nothing happens, I don't get any options.
Go to Electronic Store, buy Alarm Clock, next morning, molest mother to increase Daring.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
How do you turn incest off? I don't have that tag checked and yet the game keeps on calling the guardian mum.
The first morning when you can peek into shower, you get a warning that if you peek, you will turn Incest on, if you don't peek, next day mum will go away on a trip and babysitter will come, to replace her (content is almost the same from what I've seen, other than one instance where teacher refers to your guardian as babysitter and makes a comment about it). Once you peek on mum, you can't turn it off anymore I believe.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do you turn incest off? I don't have that tag checked and yet the game keeps on calling the guardian mum.
The has all incest content disabled, presumably to keep in with Patreon (but is slightly behind the version leaked here). For the offline version, follow Aloryn's instructions above.

If you're too far into the game to start over, you could try adjusting the variables by hand in the browser console (F12). No guarantees, but something like this might shake something loose (or it might break your game; save before mucking about):
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kink.incest=false; SugarCube.State.active.variables.babysitter="Emma"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.guardian="Emma"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.Guardian="Emma"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.myguardian="Emma"; SugarCube.State.active.variables.Myguardian="Emma"

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
The first morning when you can peek into shower, you get a warning that if you peek, you will turn Incest on, if you don't peek, next day mum will go away on a trip and babysitter will come, to replace her (content is almost the same from what I've seen, other than one instance where teacher refers to your guardian as babysitter and makes a comment about it). Once you peek on mum, you can't turn it off anymore I believe.
I didn't get an incest warning for that and I didn't peak on the first day and yet she is still here and the babysitter never showed up.

*Edit*

So I did another restart and I actually clicked on the watch her shower button since previously I had just skipped that and now I have received the warning and I think I turned incest off BUT I didn't get anything on the next day mentioning a babysitter showing up.

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I've just tested it on the newest version

On First day (if you go straight to breakfast or decide to skip showering after seeing incest warning), mum tells you during breakfast "Don't forget - I'm going to be away for at least a few months doing my sales run," your mother says, "so Emma (default sitter's name) is on her way over here to look after you."

It doesn't matter if incest content is on or off.

First Day by the time you get home from school Emma is already there, you don't get any special message about it, but if you perform Chores it will be her commenting on it, if you try to snoop around room because you've bought batteries, it will be Emma's room.

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Hello hello!

I've been stuck with this blasted exercise for the longest time --

1607231452548.png

I've tried every possible combination but this Buxton Cunt keeps rejecting it.

Anybody got a solution? Thanks in advance!

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
Hello hello!

I've been stuck with this blasted exercise for the longest time --

View attachment 930593

I've tried every possible combination but this Buxton Cunt keeps rejecting it.

Anybody got a solution? Thanks in advance!

It's this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes