Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
On the first day, if the MC peeps on his mother in the shower, the incest route will be unlocked and she will not go on a business trip. If you elect to not peep, the mother will announce she is going on a trip and the guardian will be the MC's former babysitter.

Reactions: moonmite84

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
did they preview the new avatar or are we getting the same scarry looking drawings
(im not bashing the artist here. i read some of his comics and they are good but damm does the avatar here look like a nightmare.)
The dude's shit always reminds me of characters from that Antz movie. He legitimately manages to make "erotic" art look unsettling and frightening. I have no idea how anyone would tolerate this. No images would be preferable to this shit. How can someone possibly look at this and think it would be a positive contribution to their game?

gfdsf565

Jul 25, 2019
They got a new artist and redid the avatar version. It's available to patreons and the art (from the previews) looks much better.

kickman

Mar 2, 2019
They got a new artist and redid the avatar version. It's available to patreons and the art (from the previews) looks much better.
So your saying the newone is better or the older one is better?

when do you think when one brave soul buys the patreon version and shares it.

hathios

May 20, 2017
If it is not reported I found a bug when you go to sleep in the nighty you wake up wearing your usual male pajamas.

Jul 30, 2020
does anyone know how I can edit a save so I can give myself more money? Ive pretty much did all I can for the current version and now just want to have a fun playthrough and not have to worry about cash.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
There is a Debug/Cheat option in Settings, toggle it, and where you have Clothes, Items, and Stats, Debug will appear too, where you can add cash (breaks the beginning of the game, so you can't unlock additional part time jobs, not sure if it affects anything later), even skip days, teleport to anywhere even tho it's weekday (like you could go to clinic even tho it's not weekend), and so on...

gromit6

May 11, 2017
news!!!!
PE-9900

Last Update
12/01/2020

Version
0.9900 free

Changelog :

New additions:

• Going commando scene with friend - The main character heads over to the friends house going commando, and is swiftly taken on a shopping trip for new undies. However, friend doesn’t seem completely taken with the main character’s new lewd attitude.
  • Trophy Wife partner body checks - Text for this scene has been edited to final standards.
  • New Avatar (patreon-only) - Rookie Cheer uniform, Cheer shoes, Cheer bow, male causal clothes, casual dress, flats, and sneakers have been added for the new avatar.
  • Arousal now increases when awakened by the vibrating alarm in the morning.
  • Main character cannot put on a chastity cage if they are too aroused.
  • Main character may repeat waxing task at friend’s house.
Bug fixes:

• Fixed a bug in the poise minigame that caused teacher to give the wrong response to players who chose “stand still” after choosing a correct position.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the cheer minigame to incorrectly keep track of the number of failures.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the cheer minigame to not properly track if the player had found temporary body augmentations.
  • Several improvements to friend’s “girliness check” when visiting towards mid-game.
  • Altered final friend catch-up scene to occur after visiting the park, as intended.
  • Several text fixes

Link pe-9900 full 516mb :

Thx for the game
have fun

Last edited:
Reactions: Tranzet
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes