Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Next version, main is actually a tomboy and teacher is trying to teach her how to be a "proper" woman X_x

CheshireCat90

Jan 21, 2020
Firstly I just want to say I understand the changes you have had to make to the game because of patreon and I have no problems with anything you have had to remove/change as a result.

So I've been following this game for probably 3 years now and from memory there have been 3 lead developers, the 1st developer seemed to be focused on femdom and feminization, the 2nd focused on rape and gay content and the 3rd seems to be trying to somewhat undo what the 2nd one did by adding futanari content to overwrite all the male on male content and now adding further content.

Within the past 1-2 years there has been a huge lack in content whether it be due to, lack of coders or team members being ill and as such they made patreon a pay upon release which is only fair for the people who are paying for the content and which is why I've always said I dont believe the team behind this game are only doing it for the money.

However, whether it's a result of not having a consistent team or not I dont know but this game just doesnt seem to have any real structure to it anymore, there are storylines which just arent being finished or even developed at this point, new story lines and content seem to being added for no real reason besides just extra content and a little story advance. I feel that there are writers for each storyline and they get told like a week in advance "oh yeah its your story being added this month so get writing" as the updates just keep getting smaller and smaller from 2020 alone I question the amount of content which has any actual impact and was needed at this point. By this I mean the content either just wasnt needed, could of been added much later or shouldnt even have been its own update but added on with another update.

What should of been done was the team should of been like right what content do we currently have? Guardian, best friend, cheerleader stuff and teacher(these are just examples of the current story content) and then they should of been like okay lets get that content atleast 70% done and then we can consider adding more as we go. Instead the releases just seem to be heres some trophy wife stuff becauses its content, have some more training in wearing high heels despite you already buying and wearing them like 10 updates ago. I now tend to wait around 2-3 months before even checking this game now just to see if theres enough new content for me to justify starting the game from the beginning.
Next version, main is actually a tomboy and teacher is trying to teach her how to be a "proper" woman X_x
Not saying they are doing this because I dont know if this is fact or something you are just saying, but if this actually happens then the entire idea behind perverted education is just dead and gone.

I'm not saying the game is bad because its really not, the story that is written is good,I've replayed this game many times and I enjoy when new content is added, but the way eveything is being handled just seems very poor. If I've made any mistakes in regards to how many developers theres been then feel free to let me know.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
... if this actually happens then the entire idea behind perverted education is just dead and gone.
Yep. Can't have an involuntary sissification game without the involuntary bit. The changes Patreon wants the devs to make don't change the game. They make it an entirely different game. I also share your criticism of PE's development being completely aimless at this point.

As I see it, there are two ways forward:

1. Keep the game on Patreon and basically rebuild it from the ground up. If almost every premise of every situation needs to be reworked - and it will have to be - just bite the goddamned bullet and start again from scratch.

2. Move the game to Subscribestar.

It seems the devs at this stage believe there is some way they can comply with Patreon's T&Cs without having to scrap absolutely everything. They can't. The story inside the game simply makes no sense if the MC wants to be sissified from the beginning.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Still wouldn't be Patreon-compliant if the change is nonconsensual.

It would have to be something like:

1. MC gets trap manga from friend and likes it. Begins to suspect they are not gender-typical.
2. MC starts experimenting (perhaps steals friend's sister's panties and wearing them). Begins to realise that he/she/they are trans or at least genderqueer.
3. Teacher catches him/her/them (somehow) and decides to help him/her/them (ie. there's no blackmail and therefore no "debt").
4. Guardian becomes aware of stuff and sends MC to "therapy".
5. Guardian, teacher and therapist start to work together to enable a wholesome transition that is accepted by the school and MC's peers. None of which will involve fucking, since that would obviously be unethical.
6. MC joins the cheer squad as its first openly trans member.
7. MC hooks up with an age-appropriate NPC (cheer friend or best friend) and has a respectful romance that seeks consent at every stage.

I just don't think the devs are fully appreciating just how much content will need to be scrapped as a consequence of removing the nonconsensual aspects of the game or how different the result will be. Hell, the core time-management mechanic (ie the debt from the teacher's blackmail) has to be scrapped.

Last edited:

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
It is what it is. Probably bound to happen eventually, but still a major bummer.

I would suggest to the mods that the last "pre-compliance" version remains linked from the OP as a legacy build, unless the devs think the mere existence of earlier versions of the game will get them in further trouble.
I agree on the major bummer front. I will say that I can only control what I can control when it comes to legacy versions. Anything the community does around me is out of my hands outside of some stern finger-wagging. For now, we are keeping it up, but I d/l it now, just in case.

I'm curious to play this new safe for 2021 version.
Thanks. I think you'll find the changes are actually not as extensive as they sound. It does need some bug tuning though. Hoping to have those fixed before 1.0.

I mean, that would totally work in the context of PE. Might have to start her as a lesbian though, considering PC starts fem-attracted. Female feminization is a drastically underserved kink, but I personally find it super hot. It's not the plan for PE though.

Firstly I just want to say I understand the changes you have had to make to the game because of patreon and I have no problems with anything you have had to remove/change as a result.

So I've been following this game for probably 3 years now and from memory there have been 3 lead developers, the 1st developer seemed to be focused on femdom and feminization, the 2nd focused on rape and gay content and the 3rd seems to be trying to somewhat undo what the 2nd one did by adding futanari content to overwrite all the male on male content and now adding further content.

Within the past 1-2 years there has been a huge lack in content whether it be due to, lack of coders or team members being ill and as such they made patreon a pay upon release which is only fair for the people who are paying for the content and which is why I've always said I dont believe the team behind this game are only doing it for the money.

However, whether it's a result of not having a consistent team or not I dont know but this game just doesnt seem to have any real structure to it anymore, there are storylines which just arent being finished or even developed at this point, new story lines and content seem to being added for no real reason besides just extra content and a little story advance. I feel that there are writers for each storyline and they get told like a week in advance "oh yeah its your story being added this month so get writing" as the updates just keep getting smaller and smaller from 2020 alone I question the amount of content which has any actual impact and was needed at this point. By this I mean the content either just wasnt needed, could of been added much later or shouldnt even have been its own update but added on with another update.

What should of been done was the team should of been like right what content do we currently have? Guardian, best friend, cheerleader stuff and teacher(these are just examples of the current story content) and then they should of been like okay lets get that content atleast 70% done and then we can consider adding more as we go. Instead the releases just seem to be heres some trophy wife stuff becauses its content, have some more training in wearing high heels despite you already buying and wearing them like 10 updates ago. I now tend to wait around 2-3 months before even checking this game now just to see if theres enough new content for me to justify starting the game from the beginning.

Not saying they are doing this because I dont know if this is fact or something you are just saying, but if this actually happens then the entire idea behind perverted education is just dead and gone.

I'm not saying the game is bad because its really not, the story that is written is good,I've replayed this game many times and I enjoy when new content is added, but the way eveything is being handled just seems very poor. If I've made any mistakes in regards to how many developers theres been then feel free to let me know.
Yeah, tbh, I am not the greatest project lead. I am doing what I can, but it is not my strongest points. I mainly became the "boss" because I was the one willing to take the reins over letting the project die entirely. Because of that, it's been particularly hard to keep coders without the cycling out every few months. We have a core team of 2 writers, a coder who primarily focused on bug fixing, an avatar artist, and me who writes, edits, codes, and also has irl concerns. On top of that, 2020 was, well, 2020 even for those on our team.

Finishing this "Trophy wife" ending sequence has been a lot more of a job than I believed at first (classic feature creep), but it is coming to an end very soon. I have spent the past few days working on those endings, along with another writer. I am excited to finally get them in, and honestly a bit relieved that it means we can move on to other parts of the game that have been neglected in recent days.

This patreon violation came at essentially the worst time for getting stuff done with it, since everyone on our end and on funding platforms' ends had holiday break. We scrambled to get in compliance as fast as we could, as keeping our current page alive was top priority. We continue to evaluate our relationship with patreon, and potential relationships with other, more open, providers. I know it sounds cagey, but it's really the most I can say for now.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I was joking about tomboy bit, but really, few things popped to mind when I've read the changes, like...
Is "Guide the stranger's hand" task still legal, I mean... you're basically sexually harassing a stranger, whether they like it or not is a different story. It's all gray area basically... most people would be like "if I find situation/person hot, then it's hot and sexy, if I think they're a creep, it's sexual harassment"
Same goes for "Giving the panties at the club".
Bully stuff would have to be changed too (not just revenge, but basically rape scene too), I'm guessing whole... "school whore" part too, or at least the way you get there, since it's forced.
Does... Coach stuff still get a pass?
How about Guardian's boyfriend before the switch/blackmail, that's sexual assault whether MC gives in or rejects him.
Where does "Cheerleader initiation" fall on the spectrum? (like... basically forced to go out without panties, public humiliation of sexual nature (because public is there), physical abuse of sexual nature (if you try to opt out of dance, and Ashley start slapping main's ass))
Talking about Ashley... does scene where she molests Cheer Friend and main still get a pass?
Talking about molestation... does beginning way to raise Daring by molesting guardian...

I doubt I'll ever finish the game, since it goes into gay stuff, and as completely straight crossdresser that tries to identify with main, I kinda find all that gay content hard to get into, but I do really enjoy writing the way outfits work and stuff, and that game isn't completely grindy as majority of these types of games are (plus there's a debugger :D), so I did start the game waaaay too many times, but usually restart around cheerleader content. In fact I've even "modded" the game, and replaced shoes/boots selection with own selection of images, as well as some dresses, down the line I also plan to change some combination outfits to include longer skirts...
So I really hope you (as a group) manage to get this back on track and finish it properly. I still hope to see pantyhose and frilly fetishes "online", because I've started from pantyhose, and I still love the silky feeling on my skin.
-------------------------------------------
Gotta say I do envy mains of these kind of games, finding footwear is so easy for them lol
I wear 43-44.5 (depending on model), and finding footwear of that size is extremely hard (any type of heels are out of question), managed to find 2 pairs of flat boots, both are a number too small, and one's zipper even broke when I was putting them on last time, not sure if it's even worth fixing them, considering I can't wear them for more than 15 minutes. lol

Sure there's also a part where you try to get your hand through a sleeve, and you just can't get it past certain point thanks to your muscles (it's not like I'm buff, but have natural strong build), even tho I'm about 185 tall, I manage to find a lot of interesting stuff clothes wise. Stockings are an issue tho, they barely reach over knees, even with suspenders, which looks just stupid lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Selaiko

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Aloryn
Pretty much what I was talking about. When you actually start to think about what removing non-consent from the game would mean, it's pretty clear you're talking about an entirely different game. It's not just a matter of removing the explicitly noncon stuff, it's that almost everything in the game has the teacher's blackmail (along with the increasing payment, lowered by accepting sissification) as a driving force behind it.

Make the game about a student who realises that they're trans and begins transition with the help and support of their teacher (and eventually their guardian and their therapist) and everything changes and nothing makes sense. Mind you, there's been a developing problem of the game making no sense for quite some time, so perhaps it's not surprising that the current devs might think this doesn't matter.

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Honestly, this notice about the huge game changing elements within this game was a shocker. I do not blame the devs for following the rules of Pat, I want to make that clear. But the devs also have to be honest that it is not going to be the same game. It is not minor changes at all. As Carl0s has mentioned several times, the original game was all about either non-con or semi non-con or at the very least reluctant consent. Sure, the option was always there to be excited about the changes. But every event, and all of the mechanics, were focused on the MC being forced outside of their comfort zones. Now, that the devs are having to make everything be consensual only, it just will not be the same game.

Frankly, even the name of the game probably needs to change. Perverted Education worked perfectly for the original game because the word can mean something sexual and also the educator abusing her position to cause a different sort of education. If all of that is getting removed then I just don't feel that the name will fit as well anymore. Without a teacher abusing her position to force changes it becomes more like maybe a special sex ed class of one rather than a true perversion of education. Maybe "Special Education" or "Enhanced Education" or "Helpful Education" or some such, but to my mind the current name just does not fit the forced (ironic?) game redesign.

Again though I do not blame the developers. I do wonder though how much this redesign is going to cost them. Pat and other subscription services are basically a form of economic voting. People vote with their dollars when they like something, and either don't vote (subscribe) or remove their vote when they stop liking it. All of the PE voters on Pat were voting their economic power based on the now deemed illegal version. I suspect some will still like the legal game even with the changes, but I also fear that a large proportion may exercise their economic voting right by cancelling in wake of the changes. The devs are probably already aware of that, but they also probably don't feel they have any other alternatives since Pat probably ambushed them with the notice. My only question is whether the devs will lose more economic voting dollars by changing their content or by changing their subscription service. Because once Pat pulled the ambush one or the other was inescapable sadly. Once Pat voters cancel, they are unlikely to just return in a few weeks or months if switch to a different service. Hopefully for the devs enough Pat votes will remain to keep the project viable.

Also, I must ask what the devs are planning in regards to any further changes that the Pat service requires of them. I mean the story is about a teenager in high school and involves sexual encounters with parental, educational, and medical guardians. Considering the laws of the land, and how Pat service has been cracking down lately, I personally consider it only a matter of time before even labeling the MC and all participants as being 18 just for purpose of consent laws will not be enough. According to actual legal rulings any foster parent or educator or health care professional who gets involved they are breaking the law and liable to lose their licenses as well as legal charges if they in any manner use their authority for sexual matters. Even college professors are under fire as a result and they almost never run into minors. If Pat decides that further changes are necessary will you keep changing endlessly to follow their increasingly tighter and more Puritan guidelines?

Regardless, best wishes to the PE dev team. I hope you can make the best of this situation that the Pat service has forced upon you all. Sadly I suspect this might be the last time I check as my main interest in the game has been removed. I just have nothing in common with the MC, and do not consider him / her interesting enough to follow her through the changes. Without the escapism of playing a harmless game of fictional non-con, the remaining product (while still I am sure a quality work) just has nothing to keep my interest rather than checking out other games or finding more rewarding time wasters.

Still do wish the dev team the best however. Good luck and blessings to you all.

Reactions: subaru_dono
May 31, 2019
Shit maybe would have been more easy to change to SubscribeStar
2. Move the game to Subscribestar.
It's not like the devs haven't thought of that. They have a page, it's even linked in the OP if you actually looked, it's just "under review", and probably will be until it's not. And no one knows when it won't be under review.
PE.jpg
It's something they have no control over, and no estimate on when it will get approved. It could take days, it could take weeks. The people on SS will get to it when they get to it. Doing what they can to stay within Patreon's compliance in the meantime is the best course of action for the time being. Appease the corporate overlords, and jump ship when you have an exit-strategy squared away and ready to execute.

These devs value their creative freedom, this isn't something they're taking lightly and bending over to let daddy Patreon/Paypal violate their tight create-holes. You can bet your ass they'll be fighting "The Man" as soon as it makes sense to do so. It's just that right now, it doesn't make sense to do so. Not at least until some of their eggs are in another basket.
Once that transition to another platform finishes, things will be back to normal. But expect it to take some time.

Odds are, once the SS page get's approved, a notification will be sent to all the people on Patreon/Discord, and possibly a month later they'll cut their ties once people start moving over.
Once that happens, all the smut they've been writing during the "SFW era" (because you know they won't be resting on their laurels), will be added to the game.

Just give it time.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Hey. Just poking my head in to get ahead of the potential fallout from the patreon version that just got uploaded. We were required to change A LOT to stay on patreon, mainly in the hypno and blackmail camps.

Changes for Patreon Compliance:
  • Hypnosis:
    • Mind control fetish has been removed from the game.
    • Protagonist now starts at mind-state 2, the most enthusiastic mind state.
    • Therapist no longer offers hypnosis sessions. Her research is now focused on the effects of watching pornography. This does not change the protagonist's mind state, as stated above, but does provide him with extra cash.
    • Therapist still gives the pre-research survey and talks as before
  • Blackmail/teacher punishments:
    • Upon discovering the protagonist with the cheerleader’s panties, the teacher does not threaten him with expulsion. Instead, she offers to teach him about femininity and indulge his latent fetishes. Players have the option to consent to or reject her offer.
    • If the player consents to her offer, teacher details the specifics of how she will train the protagonist, including a tuition fee for her instruction and corrective “punishments” should the protagonist fail her lessons or fail to pay. The protagonist is informed that he will be given the choice to opt-out of a punishment and given a mundane form of correction instead. Once again, players have the option to consent to or reject her offer.
    • Teacher no longer threatens PC with expulsion in any other circumstance.
    • Players must consent to each punishment before it is offered, with a reminder of what the possible punishment may entail. For player convenience, they can offer “unconditional consent” which skips this check for the play session.
    • Other incidental references to blackmail have been removed.
  • Questionable consent:
    • Questionable consent fetish has been removed.
    • Player no longer has the option to take revenge on the bully. This sequence will be re-evaluated/rewritten to fit Patreon’s compliance in the future.
    • Scenes in which the protagonist’s consent and enjoyment could be determined as questionable were clarified such that the protagonist's intent and enthusiasm is clear. Any acts of “resistance” are clearly role-play among the protagonist and his sexual partners. One scene of protagonist peril was shortened to remove the sexual aspects.
  • Other changes:
    • Babysitter is now the only guardian.

For as long as we remain on patreon, we will be complying with their requests, and they have notified us that, if we do development on the game on an alternate version, we remain in violation of their CoC. According to them, they back-link anything connected to patreon to ensure we are staying in compliance.

I promise, the changes seem more monumental than they actually are. We are continuing to consider our options for funding, both with patreon and outside of it, and will notify you guys if the situation changes. Until then, thanks to all of you guys who have supported us. I'll try to keep my head poked in here if you guys have any questions about the changes.
This completely changes the game. Part of what makes this game worth playing is all the fetishes that are included. The Blackmail, the forced aspect. The forced until you mind break and love it. Incest option. The Revenge, brainwash..etc...If that's all going to be removed because patreon has a stick up their ass and wants to go vanilla wholesome, with what their users are doing. Should abandoned patreon.

Patreon is a place that is all about making money. If they change their policies and start to lose their clientele. Then the company has to revaluate their changes or die. Don't bend to their change. It will only get worse if you do.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Just give it time.
We appreciate your faith in us. I can neither confirm nor deny if you are right on the money or not. Moving presents its own issues, including one that will probably induce more complaints from patrons and another that will make it harder for us to get contributors. As such, we are continuing to explore all our options. Patreon is our best option at this time, and so long as we stay with them, we'll follow their rules. While the response has been a bit disheartening, I would be lying if I said I wasn't expecting it. I was so excited that we just broke top 1k patreons too... I keep wondering if that had anything to do with all this...

This completely changes the game. Part of what makes this game worth playing is all the fetishes that are included. The Blackmail, the forced aspect. The forced until you mind break and love it. Incest option. The Revenge, brainwash..etc...If that's all going to be removed because patreon has a stick up their ass and wants to go vanilla wholesome, with what their users are doing. Should abandoned patreon.

Patreon is a place that is all about making money. If they change their policies and start to lose their clientele. Then the company has to revaluate their changes or die. Don't bend to their change. It will only get worse if you do.
Ikr. Was a large part of what I enjoyed about the game too. Well, the non-babysitter guardian not so much (personal preference), but we've tried to include even content the writers don't specifically enjoy but know the community does. Personally, my preferred way to play is "brat," and when I was just a fan, I advocated for modes that would make it harder to avoid complying with teacher's requests. I still want to play the game in the manner I enjoy, and I will continue working to make a game I want to play. The team will continue to evaluate the parts of the game that were removed, and if we can, reintroduce them in a way that meets Patreon's requests, so long as we are still with Patreon.

I was joking about tomboy bit, but really, few things popped to mind when I've read the changes, like...
Yeah. My response was also half-joking, but I also wanted the chance to advocate for a fetish I don't see enough of.
As to your specific scenes, we attempted to hit the stuff that we knew would be in violation, while retaining much of the rest as we could. Blackmail and hypno were specifically called out by patreon, and we knew unless we handled the two biggies, it would never get past the censors. I wouldn't be surprised the future with pateron is a lengthy back-and-forth between what our idea of a violation is and what their idea of a violation is.

I am also not really into M/M (except maybe outside of a femdom context), and a F/F-only path is planned for the distant future. I really want to start working on something other than teacher for a bit first.

Lastly, I fully agree on wishing clothes being that easy to find being one of the most unbelievable parts of the game.

Hmm does not seem like fun changes to me.

Its time to move from patreon
We are continuing to evaluate all our options. Keep an eye here, on TFGS, or on our discord for future news.

Aloryn
Pretty much what I was talking about. When you actually start to think about what removing non-consent from the game would mean, it's pretty clear you're talking about an entirely different game. It's not just a matter of removing the explicitly noncon stuff, it's that almost everything in the game has the teacher's blackmail (along with the increasing payment, lowered by accepting sissification) as a driving force behind it.

Make the game about a student who realises that they're trans and begins transition with the help and support of their teacher (and eventually their guardian and their therapist) and everything changes and nothing makes sense. Mind you, there's been a developing problem of the game making no sense for quite some time, so perhaps it's not surprising that the current devs might think this doesn't matter.
Actually, I think there's much bigger problems with PC being actually trans. The fact that PC only gets attention once they've started to transition is this kind of problematic fetishization of trans people. For me, the "porn logic" is part of what keeps it from being an issue. Things that are taken to an illogical extreme are less offputting. Just check out the violence in a movie like The Machine Girl. Blood spraying from severed limbs like a firehose is less squick to me than stuff they show on true-life medical shows. It's too crazy to be real.

Honestly, this notice about the huge game changing elements within this game was a shocker. I do not blame the devs for following the rules of Pat, I want to make that clear. But the devs also have to be honest that it is not going to be the same game. It is not minor changes at all. As Carl0s has mentioned several times, the original game was all about either non-con or semi non-con or at the very least reluctant consent. Sure, the option was always there to be excited about the changes. But every event, and all of the mechanics, were focused on the MC being forced outside of their comfort zones. Now, that the devs are having to make everything be consensual only, it just will not be the same game.

Regardless, best wishes to the PE dev team. I hope you can make the best of this situation that the Pat service has forced upon you all. Sadly I suspect this might be the last time I check as my main interest in the game has been removed. I just have nothing in common with the MC, and do not consider him / her interesting enough to follow her through the changes. Without the escapism of playing a harmless game of fictional non-con, the remaining product (while still I am sure a quality work) just has nothing to keep my interest rather than checking out other games or finding more rewarding time wasters.

Still do wish the dev team the best however. Good luck and blessings to you all.
Thanks for the well wishes. We are doing what we can with the situation we've been placed in, tbh.

The age thing comes up in discussion occasionally, but PC also gets into the club and drinks there frequently with no fake id. In my head-canon, the school is the weird one by being some sort of odd post-hs, college preparatory school.

As far as the extent of the changes, with PC giving consent, part of that consent is giving teacher the leeway to push him outside his comfort zone. He can "pull back" of course, but (tbh) at that point why is this person playing the game? Dunno, but patreon whats us to make sure those players have that option.

For us right now, it's our goal to keep as much of the game intact as we can. Patreon doesn't have an issue with humiliation, submission, or femdom, so we are trying to keep those aspects intact as much as possible. We are also reviewing old content so that we can find ways to bring it back into compliance so long as we stick with Patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selaiko and gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was so excited that we just broke top 1k patreons too... I keep wondering if that had anything to do with all this...
Wouldn't surprise me. Patreon are anxious to (be seen to) keep their noses clean for the payment companies, so it would make sense for them to subject high-profile projects to more intense scrutiny.

Personally, my preferred way to play is "brat," and when I was just a fan, I advocated for modes that would make it harder to avoid complying with teacher's requests. I still want to play the game in the manner I enjoy, and I will continue working to make a game I want to play. (...)
As far as the extent of the changes, with PC giving consent, part of that consent is giving teacher the leeway to push him outside his comfort zone. He can "pull back" of course, but (tbh) at that point why is this person playing the game? Dunno, but patreon whats us to make sure those players have that option.
The non-con or forced consent stuff was one of the key attractions of the original game back in the long ago, to my mind. My instinct in games like this is to take every option to rebel and resist, although of course that just pulls the MC further in. I don't know how I would play it if the MC was suddenly given genuinely effective ways of pulling back.

Actually, I think there's much bigger problems with PC being actually trans. The fact that PC only gets attention once they've started to transition is this kind of problematic fetishization of trans people. For me, the "porn logic" is part of what keeps it from being an issue.
Abso-fucking-lutely. Good on you for being aware of that.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Try having a look at the most popular games over on : There's a whole cottage industry of games inspired by this one over there.

Secretary, The Making of a Slut, and The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment are some of the more developed and cohesive offerings, in roughly that order.
For a few days now i was looking for that kind of game as well.
Played secretary, was really good, but i feel like it's draging on for a while and you're not really "free" to choose how your tf goes.
I mean, you don't even have a choice for how you dress (at least in the games i've played).

The making of a slut is okay, it's not the best but it works, feels a little broken from time to time, but maybe it's just me.

TSGE is nice, but i feel like it's way too slow, i have the same problem with another "sissyfying" game, SQ cruise ship, it's too slow to progress (you progress a little each week) but it's still good imo.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
I'm personally way into TrapQuest. It's kind of the anti-PE being basically no story and all gameplay, but the corruption is slow and inevitable, and there a ton of fetishes represented. It tends to be my go-to.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Actually, I think there's much bigger problems with PC being actually trans. The fact that PC only gets attention once they've started to transition is this kind of problematic fetishization of trans people. For me, the "porn logic" is part of what keeps it from being an issue. Things that are taken to an illogical extreme are less offputting. Just check out the violence in a movie like The Machine Girl. Blood spraying from severed limbs like a firehose is less squick to me than stuff they show on true-life medical shows. It's too crazy to be real.
I don't disagree with this in the larger sense, but the issue is not what the player base of this game finds acceptable; the issue is what Patreon finds acceptable.

The player base can enjoy - and has been enjoying - an over-the-top kinky fantasy that (presumably) none of us would find remotely acceptable if it happened in real life. It's Patreon that is insisting that the game somehow conform to the rules of consent. As I've said, nonconsent (in the form of blackmail) is part of the game's basic premise and crucial to its core mechanic. You guys are going to have to rethink the MC's motivations and reactions to almost everything.

Redangel

Dec 3, 2017
Well, I sincerely hope they come up with a patreon unfriendly version that I can support in some way. As it stands, a lot of the meat of the game has been gutted and a lot of what I liked in the game no longer exists. Patreon really has to stop asking creators to mutilate their work.

Reactions: Wubsvik
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes