gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i got both plain and lacy
lacy i think you get when you return from nightclub
and gave your first panties to someone

in friend quest i think the only change are the massage
dunno about it come back

Just had a look at the file out of curiosity and there are still five potential items to be found when snooping in her room:
pantiesCotton, gString, vibrator, playgirlMagazine, and pantiesLatex. Unlikely you'll get to snoop in her room that many times before the story progression locks you out though.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
yes you only get ordinarie panties from search mothers/babysitters bedroom
but you also get lazy panties from friend boy/girl name
also bras shoes clothing
and you can get makeup + waxing ETC ETC
Yeah I got all that(y)

Console commands should work just as well in Firefox. Hit F12 and pick the console tab. Money:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.player.money=15000
Note though that the MC will get mugged every morning if they have too much money until the teacher storyline starts (when she will stop the bullies), so there's no point saving up money until then.

Yeah that's one of the things that's been changed in later versions of the game that I'm not that familiar with. The panties you could steal from the guardian used to be sexier (one lace one latex, I think) but that's been rejigged so they're now fairly plain, presumably when the friend content was expanded.
I'll be honest... I only have two brain cells so I have NO FUCKEN IDEA where to input the command. I'm at a loss.

I kind of want some exhibition content. Or at least people commenting on the clothing or lack of clothing. On a side note I was disappointed that Bitchton didn't comment on the latex panties and bra like she did the lacy ones. It seems like you can only be proactive in the sissy process at the beginning. I miss that.

i got both plain and lacy
lacy i think you get when you return from nightclub
and gave your first panties to someone

in friend quest i think the only change are the massage
dunno about it come back
Yeah I got the plain one and after the club night I got a latex one. Never had a lacy event.

Just had a look at the file out of curiosity and there are still five potential items to be found when snooping in her room:
pantiesCotton, gString, vibrator, playgirlMagazine, and pantiesLatex. Unlikely you'll get to snoop in her room that many times before the story progression locks you out though.
Right? that sucks. I'm one of those completionist player I want all the things you can get... I'm also greedy in wanting an event for all the special Items.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'll be honest... I only have two brain cells so I have NO FUCKEN IDEA where to input the command. I'm at a loss.
Open the game in your browser of choice (you mentioned using Firefox so let's go with that). Hit either F12 or Ctrl+Shift+K to bring up a console. Type a command into the console, hit Enter and return to your game and hey presto, you should see the value updating when you play through the next scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Most HTML games are built using Twine with SugarCube, which means all the variables in a game are usually stored under SugarCube.State.active.variables.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Open the game in your browser of choice (you mentioned using Firefox so let's go with that). Hit either F12 or Ctrl+Shift+K to bring up a console. Type a command into the console, hit Enter and return to your game and hey presto, you should see the value updating when you play through the next scene.

Most HTML games are built using Twine with SugarCube, which means all the variables in a game are usually stored under SugarCube.State.active.variables.
I got this
should I do it at home?

EDIT: PFFT!! NEVERMIND!! I typed sugarcuve

Reactions: gregers

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Is the penis gag from the sex shop a one time thing? I can't find it in my inventory...

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Panties cotton, vibrator and playgirl mag are all randos when snooping during battery change, two of them can be gotten at most. G String and Latex Panties are gotten after the task to give your panties to someone in the club the first time and MC returns home and goes snooping in her room when she's sleeping, if you head towards the closet you get one, if you head the hamper you get anther, can get one of them.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Hey how to you trigger doing the chores naked? I saw the option in note+ I also say giving oral as an option too... how to you unlock THAT? Oh Oh and can you at one point go out in the ballet heels or maid uniform? Sorry I have not played any updates in a while... I usually only play updates that end in 0 or .5

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
AHHH!!! I know I'm asking alot of question but the changelog, walkthrough and searching the thread is getting me no where...
So latest question... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PASS THE DANCE LESSON?!?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Yeah discord... I like the people here... discord can be a little to chaotic for my taste

Also WHAT I CAN TURN IT OFF?!?
it should have being done when you started the a new game
there are probably a sugarcube variable for it
saska will know if you visit her/him on discord

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
it should have being done when you started the a new game
there are probably a sugarcube variable for it
saska will know if you visit her/him on discord
Thanks but Trial and error got me through... Is there some sort of "hey you played everything" message cuss its just looping now... Nothing new has happened for two weeks now. Is the "dinner party" the end of the current content?

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
dinner party
i am not sure there are a end yet
and if you mean the event where you pickup a dress and goes to club
that's probably depending how far you are into the game when the event comes
i know they working on trophy wife ending and it's near release
but also on several other endings

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
i am not sure there are a end yet
and if you mean the event where you pickup a dress and goes to club
that's probably depending how far you are into the game when the event comes
i know they working on trophy wife ending and it's near release
but also on several other endings
I just wish their was an event checklist. You know like a blank list showing how many event their are and the ones you completed or saw are filled in. Then when you finally finish the game you can click on the event name to redo the event. NO?

Reactions: KiraJames
Apr 10, 2018
whats the main difference for the difficulty levels?
and how do i complete teacher missions with the friend except the leg shaving thing?
its says he's disappointed or something

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Will it go to 1.0 soon, or will it got to 0.101? Wondering what the author's ideas about ending the game are.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Yeah I got the plain one and after the club night I got a latex one. Never had a lacy event.
As far as I remember you get either of those, you have a choice during that event, one gives you Latex Panties, the other Lacy, you can't get both. But it's been a while since I've played so I might be wrong.

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes