Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
My own take on this game is that the dev doesn't have the faintest idea where the story even could go from here. It was only ever a random mishmash of sexy sissy stuff and there was never any idea of how to finish the project.

I mean, answer me this. Anyone.

What's actually going on in this game? I mean really? It's like the whole town is in on some secret plot to feminise the MC. Except they're not. But everyone's okay with it. And assuming a non-incest route, what they hell is everyone planning to say to the MC's mother when she gets back from that business trip?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
My own take on this game is that the dev doesn't have the faintest idea where the story even could go from here. It was only ever a random mishmash of sexy sissy stuff and there was never any idea of how to finish the project.

What's actually going on in this game? I mean really? It's like the whole town is in on some secret plot to feminise the MC. Except they're not. But everyone's okay with it. And assuming a non-incest route, what they hell is everyone planning to say to the MC's mother when she gets back from that business trip?
I remember talking about it with some people here a few months ago.
We talked about how the game could end (like, becoming full fem, getting revenge, that kind of thing) and the idea of everyone being in on what's happening came up.
Good times.
But i kind of remember the devs telling us no.

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018

Its important to remember that the guy who started this game isnt the same that its actually working on it now. So yes, probably he dont know how to end it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

The game reached its natural conclusion with the choice between revenge on the bully or embracing the role as school slut: It was the one time the MC was permitted a tiny bit of agency over their own fate. Since then the devs have added the cheerleader story line and beefed up some other encounters, and all due credit to them for that, but I still think the original story line works as a more cohesive whole without many of the later additions.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The relationship, like most things in this game, goes nowhere. Once your MC shows up to the friend's house dressed as a chick, the relationship basically goes back to playing video games together. I mean, you'd think the dev would have at least written in a couple sex scenes, but apparently they can't be bothered.

Same deal with everything else. Things progress to a certain point until (at best) you get told there's no further progression possible or (more commonly) things look like you should be able to progress, but you can't.
Afaik : Friend content is work in progress and probably expanded with the next updates.

See the changelog :
New Friend Catch-Up scenes - These scenes are meant to progress Friend’s storyline, even if the player has not been doing tasks with the friend. These scenes give us an even base to work from for next month’s release where we make new hang-out scenes.

chesire

May 5, 2017
I think the game stopped being about perverted education at some point of time. Aprilryan herself abandoned the project and people from internet mr. X and Britney d picked it up. But the project still us leaving some things to be desired. It became one person project to a group project. The game degraded in quality for me. Not my cup of tea anymore. Don't take offense please

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think the game stopped being about perverted education at some point of time. Aprilryan herself abandoned the project and people from internet mr. X and Britney d picked it up. But the project still us leaving some things to be desired. It became one person project to a group project. The game degraded in quality for me. Not my cup of tea anymore. Don't take offense please
If memory serves, April Ryan was the second dev to take the reins after the original creator bobbob. So yeah, it's not surprising if the game's vision is a little blurry when it's currently on its third dev team. (We're all people from Internet, nowt wrong with that.)

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
If memory serves, April Ryan was the second dev to take the reins after the original creator bobbob. So yeah, it's not surprising if the game's vision is a little blurry when it's currently on its third dev team. (We're all people from Internet, nowt wrong with that.)
There was someone before April ?
wow...this game is older than i first thought...
It's the first i've heard of it, and i followed the game for a while.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There was someone before April ?
wow...this game is older than i first thought...
It's the first i've heard of it, and i followed the game for a while.
I may have that the wrong way round: I haven't followed the game closely in years, and my memory is always terrible.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Very informative and makes a lot of sense.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Well yea, but most people here first played it when it was under aprilryan. I have some confidence with this statement.

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
I just hope that the femdom elements will get more detailed. Right now the cheer-leading squad is not really dominating the MC (what a femdom opportunity to develop there with all those girls), the caretaker only spanks him (the coolest scene for me was when she was visited by a female friend who put the MC in place), no cunnilingus, no watersports, no foot/boot worship, no spitting, humiliation, no kicking, slapping... The therapist only does therapy, she could also be more "hands" on. The adult shop owner could also become meaner. And so forth...

Until now, there was more male domination in the game than female domination (the bully gang, the coach, the dinner date). I understand many people like the forced gay aspects more, since it is a sissification game first and foremost, but since I like to worship female genitalia more than male genitalia, I at least expected some of that to appear in the game, especially based on the tags which do mention female domination and not even mention male domination.

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Hey. Been a while since I've dropped by here due to, ya know, *gesticulates wildly at 2020*. Figured I'd respond to a few things. If I didn't respond to someone personally, it's because I felt someone else got you the answer first, or the answer was covered by someone else's question.

It's just that I have seen a classmate very close to me be abused in a similar matter and just ended up killing themselves because everyone in their life was against them. This game just feels in poor taste. Sometimes you want to put down the fantasy and just enjoy a satisfying conclusion, like putting that bully in her place even if you do plan to carry on with the fantasy later on. It's just satisfying knowing you can beat the bully you know?
Hey. Sorry to hear about your classmate. This is something I think about with this game, especially as the later parts have pushed further down that path. There may come a time where we go back and reassess the severity of our cont, but we're pushing forward to be content complete for now.

We try to keep this sort of balance: if the player is an enthusiastic participant, then their relationship with the dommes should feel a bit more positive (the domme awakening things PC refuses to admit about himself). I think part of this is also we are focusing on finishing the teacher at the moment, and she is the most aggressive of the three dommes, so the new content skews in that direction. Guardian is meant to be more of a "gentle femdom" path, but we are planning to extend her later.

As for a revenge path, it is something we've talked about, but it likely won't be the main route of the game. Teacher is definitely the best target for it.

Probably mentioned before but I dislike the color of the first set of high heels given ingame. It doesn't match anything I own and that shade of blue. ;)
These were added by britney. She specifically said she wanted something that didn't fit the "school allowed" color set (and apparently it took her forever to find the walking gif so I was forbidden from changing it :ROFLMAO:). There are other heels that can be gotten for free in the game, such as the guardian's heels from failing chores, that are a bit more neutral. Or, you can always buy your favorite pair.

I just statrted to play the game again from the start after the latest fix and noticed some things, I'd like to share.
  • The phone entry "Someone asked you to serve as a school slut." could be improved as several tasks have this entry. Especially when you save the game and pick up later it is hard to recall which task exactly was meant.
  • Identical situation when teacher says "serve a faculty member" that can be three things as well, and same goes for "I want you to spend some time serving your fellow students.". Maybe this can be made more clear in terms of what's exactly meant here?
  • When performing maid task to go shopping you have several choices at the adult store. The penis gag and the corset never show up in your wardrobe.
  • Based on TFgames forum there should be a way to get friend upt o perversion 10. I'm currently on 8, have the massage oil but no matter how often I visit him, there is no option to give him a massage. What am I missing here?
  • Having same errors as shown in post above
  • And having error when chosing "Agree, if it is alright with Miss Buxttion":
  • When you pick option "Nod your head yes" on rewarding Jackie there is another eroor:
The concept of the "school slut" sequence was that teacher's opinions would be vague and you would need to guess which of 2-3 things you would need to do to complete them. You should have enough time to finish, so long as you show initiative. With the way the code is structured, it's a bit awkward to set a specific phone message for each teacher prompt, but I will see what I can figure out. Perhaps on easy difficulty (or with easy minigames), the game is a little more dire

The penis gag and corset are added as part of the maid outfit, and though they don't show up in the inventory (though corset sounds like a good add now there there's already another one in the game), they are referenced in PC's homelife after buying them.

The TfGamesSite walkthrough is old and outdated. I'd love to get a new one, but it will likely need to come from a community member. Friend, in particular, is completely different. Currently, friend stops at 7, iirc, but we will be adding more soon.

Those errors should be fixed in the new version.

The relationship, like most things in this game, goes nowhere. Once your MC shows up to the friend's house dressed as a chick, the relationship basically goes back to playing video games together. I mean, you'd think the dev would have at least written in a couple sex scenes, but apparently they can't be bothered.

Same deal with everything else. Things progress to a certain point until (at best) you get told there's no further progression possible or (more commonly) things look like you should be able to progress, but you can't.
Friend is still a work in progress, and our current writer for it has been ill this month. Friend can be awkward to handle because, while we want friend to follow a developed, sequential story, we have to take into account that players may not visit them until they are already very far along in the game. One of our old requests was consistently having the friend help with teacher tasks. So, we spent a good while fleshing that out and are now getting ready to move on to the next part of that relationship once the author is feeling better.

Teacher's sphere of influence has expanded a good bit, of late. Originally it seemed like she was just the driving force, and this may have been the first time she participated in feminization, but she has shifted more towards someone experienced in the matter (either through a network of friends or having done this herself before). Most of this arose from the need to show PC off due to the current endpoint being the "Trophy wife" job.

On a higher level, the teacher's story is coming to a close as she trains PC for a specific role after school. The current version is trophy wife, since it was voted on by our patrons. We also plan to add "teacher's slave" and "sissy trainer" to that, then look into other "jobs" PC could participate in. That said, we once this job training is done, we may shift focus to guardian and try to develop that store more before coming back to teacher.

On a lower level, we are developing a number of different "lessons" that PC can take that should apply across other "jobs". The goal would be to make it so that having completed one lesson in a job means you would get to skip it in others, and would move through subsequent job trainings faster.

We have discussed an ending where the mother comes back from her work trip, it will likely be a humorous or secret ending.

I remember talking about it with some people here a few months ago.
We talked about how the game could end (like, becoming full fem, getting revenge, that kind of thing) and the idea of everyone being in on what's happening came up.
Good times.
But i kind of remember the devs telling us no.
Hey. All of these are ideas we've had and discussed. I can't say we're going to use all of them, but we talked about this just like you guys, and seeing your ideas helps us improve ours.

Its important to remember that the guy who started this game isnt the same that its actually working on it now. So yes, probably he dont know how to end it.
It's less that we don't know how to end it and more that our ideas probably outweighed our ability to get it done quickly. I've detailed above what we're working on as far as endings, atm.

Afaik : Friend content is work in progress and probably expanded with the next updates.

See the changelog :
This is correct, once the author recovers from their illness.

I'm actually project lead #4. Bobbob did the first version, April did the bulk after that, then Saoirsa was lead for a short while, but after she disappeared, I took over to try to keep the project from simply dying. If you want, feel free to dm me some constructive critcisim. I can't say I'll take everything into the game, but feedback is always helpful.

I will say that one big difference between April and the current team is that April frequently jumped between sections that were being worked on, which I think helped keep updates fresher in the eyes of players. Since my team and I have been focusing on specific sections (friend, teacher, cheer) and trying to push those ahead rather than adding new features along the side, I think a lot of ppl are feeling a bit of samey-ness. Not sure exactly how I'm going to address it, since I tend to be a "work on one thing until its done" kind of person, but I'm aware of the issue.

Yeah. 4 different devs does that. Many of our high-level ideas are still held over from April, but the smaller details tend to be ours.

I just hope that the femdom elements will get more detailed. Right now the cheer-leading squad is not really dominating the MC (what a femdom opportunity to develop there with all those girls), the caretaker only spanks him (the coolest scene for me was when she was visited by a female friend who put the MC in place), no cunnilingus, no watersports, no foot/boot worship, no spitting, humiliation, no kicking, slapping... The therapist only does therapy, she could also be more "hands" on. The adult shop owner could also become meaner. And so forth...

Until now, there was more male domination in the game than female domination (the bully gang, the coach, the dinner date). I understand many people like the forced gay aspects more, since it is a sissification game first and foremost, but since I like to worship female genitalia more than male genitalia, I at least expected some of that to appear in the game, especially based on the tags which do mention female domination and not even mention male domination.
I am right there with you, tbh. I vastly prefer F/m to M/m, but the game had already shifted pretty heavily into M/m by the time I took over, so we are continuing that trend (having to browse endless images of shirtless dudes for the playgirl magazine and the locker rooms was certainly something). A primarily F/m route is something we've wanted for a while, we just have our focus elsewhere atm.

Looks like not only do they barely add any content to this game anymore but they also don't test it and just leave gamebreaking bugs in. Please stop funding this game.
Hey. Thanks for the feedback. We don't ever want to hold people's funding hostage if you think you're not getting your $5 a month's worth. We try to make sure we add some content to at least two of the sections we are working on (friend, cheer, teacher) each month, and some months will inevitably be larger than others due to our team's commitments outside of PE. Feel free to just subscribe when you feel we've added enough for your $5 worth.

I've said before, while the payment is a motivating factor for us (primarily because I want to make sure everyone else gets paid), PE isn't essential to live for the team members. It's a side gig or hobby, so we can't devote all our time exclusively to it. We also make a point to include almost all of our content, including all main story content, in the free version. So, you can still hate play our game if you don't want to support us.

I will admit, testing has been a problem, especially in recent releases. We will try to be better about this in the future. We try to immediately fix anything that is truly gamebreaking as soon as possible, but other bugs can slip through until it makes more sense to just push them to the next version.

---

I do try to keep an occasional eye on this forum, so your suggestions and constructive criticism are always welcome. I understand that people feel updates have been too small recently. I can't promise that will fully change soon, but we are looking at some ways to beef up releases and hopefully give our patrons more value soon. If you ever feel like you aren't getting your $5 worth, or that it would be better spent elsewhere, we don't begrudge anyone who decides to unsub. However, we appreciate all of you who do continue to support us.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
Version: 0.9500

Changelog:

New additions:

• Poise training - Teacher runs the protagonist through a new minigame designed to teach him the basics of proper feminine posture.
  • Cheer episode 7 - After his ordeal in the locker room, our protagonist returns to the team ready to be crowned “most spirited” and maybe even earn a place on the squad, and what will happen when guardian finds out about his extra-curricular activities.

Bug fixes:

• Added a missing image for a dress in friend crossdress catchup 3.
  • Fixed an issue where the avatar would be naked if wearing the slutty cheerleader uniform.
  • Fixed a few small errors in the girls pants scene with the teacher.
  • Several text fixes.

Reactions: SilenceHill

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
Hey an issue has been found with the first poise minigame. We have reupped the files (same version) with the fix. You can find it here:

If you want to skip redownloading all the images, you can also get just the html here:

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
So I checked the Thread and didn't really find any answer for my question. Other then owing more money what does hard mode do? I mean what does " Some progression triggers are more aggressive in Hard mode." entail? is it more fun on hard mode?

EDIT: and while I'm asking does this " Shemales mode Work in Progress " mean that there is less content then a male bully?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So I checked the Thread and didn't really find any answer for my question. Other then owing more money what does hard mode do? I mean what does " Some progression triggers are more aggressive in Hard mode." entail? is it more fun on hard mode?

EDIT: and while I'm asking does this " Shemales mode Work in Progress " mean that there is less content then a male bully?
At hard difficulty, payment increases at higher rates and you'll have fewer options to back out of some situations; the mc will be pushed into scenarios you could rescue them from on easier difficulties. It doesn't affect more than a handful of events I think (beyond the payment), but I think it works fairly well.

Content for shemale mode should be the same as cis male.

Reactions: Bearded_NoPants
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes