f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Is there any difference between picking bully revenge or school slut when you get that option? Or do they both lead to the same place.
If it wasn't changed : school slut closes the cheerleader arc, so no more cheerleading and cheerFriend content.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
In my case the cheer-leading content ran out before any of those options came up. Strange.
AfaIk : cheer-leading / cheerFriend content is not finished. There may be more to come with future updates.
Better save the game before the decision and keep the save to be able to play both paths.

Reactions: Aseratrix

Cicely

May 11, 2020
Can you get the extreme content (cuck) on Guardian perversion 7 starting from 6? They seem to be mutually exclusive. Thanks.

putzseila

Dec 11, 2017
v.9301 Bugfix

Changelog:

New additions:
  • Added images to etiquette training lessons
  • Bug fixes
    • Fixed an issue that was preventing the tooltip from explaining what was preventing the player from doing the whoring task
    • Updated backwards compatibility code to work with new data structures
    • Fixed an issue that prevented the player from getting the school uniform at the mall for free unless it was the second time the teacher requested the main character wear it.
  • Several text fixes

Terakahn

Oct 5, 2017
When I played last year I had this part where I was sent to serve at some party like as a maid. But in future playthrough I never came across any of this content. Was it cut? Or do I just have to do something specific.

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
When I played last year I had this part where I was sent to serve at some party like as a maid. But in future playthrough I never came across any of this content. Was it cut? Or do I just have to do something specific.
i think you need to pick the option where your guardian asks you about going on a date with someone and you pick to make sure she has sex and not pick that you dont want to share her

~X~

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2019
some savegame please?
Hey. I don't have a savegame for you, but if you turn on debug menu in the settings, you can jump around the different chapters in the game. It's primarily used for testing by the devs, so I can't guarantee it won't break something, but most players find it useful.

is there going to be more friend content?
Yup. For this month, we will be updating some of the "hang-out" scenes to match the progression of PC and friend's relationship during the teacher tasks. This will serve as some foundational work for us to continue progressing that story.

Reactions: Fokko29 and Stes

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Yup. For this month, we will be updating some of the "hang-out" scenes to match the progression of PC and friend's relationship during the teacher tasks. This will serve as some foundational work for us to continue progressing that story.
Thank you kindly for making more.

Reactions: Stes
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes