DeLeewd

Jul 10, 2023
Help, I extract the game into a folder but the game doesn't play any of the image/gifs. Also, does anybody have the folders of the other avatars besides the classic?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Help, I extract the game into a folder but the game doesn't play any of the image/gifs. Also, does anybody have the folders of the other avatars besides the classic?
It is the same structure for all those html-games :
Place both the Game.html and the Images-Folder in your Game-Folder. If you extract the archive to a folder, this is usually automatically done in the right way, at least on Windows systems.

- Game-Folder
-- Images-Folder
-- Game.html

e.g.
- PEv1.3301
-- Images
-- PE.html

Last edited:

DeLeewd

Jul 10, 2023
It is the same structure for all those html-games :
Place both the Game.html and the Images-Folder in your Game-Folder. If you extract the archive to a folder, this is usually automatically done in the right way, at least on Windows systems.

- Game-Folder
-- Images-Folder
-- Game.html

e.g.
- PEv1.3301
-- Images
-- PE.html
I did, the images do not display.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Are you sure images aren't disabled in settings?
As far as avatar goes, it's subscriber only, which is why you only have access to classic, which was retired.

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
You can just use debug to force events to happen, increase Daring by 1, Teacher by 1, Guardian by 1, then do "a day"

Yes, everything that has been removed, including mom/incest has been returned.
Woah. I'm glad I randomly clicked the thread for old time's sake. Game is back on my radar now!

nickgrot

Oct 21, 2019
latest version which was available through kemono party (1.21, prolly works)

also been a while PE, was my first html sex game, i coomed buckets to this shit years ago

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I've ran into a problem with verstion 1.3300. I'm trying to do the teacher task to crossdress in the park with my female friend and there is NO LINK for actually going to the park. I've tried looking at the HTML in VScode and there are a few branches that seem to have links to the go to the park, but somehow my character that is wearing a matching set of female undergarments, stockings, is caged, and wearing a plug does not have a link to continue the story.
I've attached a copy of what my screen looks like, including the clothes my character is wearing. There is nothing below the final "Excellent" and the screen does not scroll further down.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Guys, I can't see the avatar in the game. It says file not found. Is there a solution to this?
Avatars are for subscribers, you should be able to play with classic still, but they're shit anyway (all 3 versions)

I've ran into a problem with verstion 1.3300. I'm trying to do the teacher task to crossdress in the park with my female friend and there is NO LINK for actually going to the park. I've tried looking at the HTML in VScode and there are a few branches that seem to have links to the go to the park, but somehow my character that is wearing a matching set of female undergarments, stockings, is caged, and wearing a plug does not have a link to continue the story.
I've attached a copy of what my screen looks like, including the clothes my character is wearing. There is nothing below the final "Excellent" and the screen does not scroll further down.
That's 1.3300 version problem, which is why there's 1.3301 to fix that issue.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Nope, since two releases ago, they've returned everything, but at the same time, they've added nothing new, I'm assuming they've adjusted a few things to now work with decensored game, but mostly they've just returned old things.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Tell me, what are the final requirements to become a “trophy wife”? The teacher names candidates for me and they are all unhappy with something. What should be the parameters for each candidate?

redytogame

Jan 31, 2020
This is all I found in this thread, TFGame Site, the game code and Discord, enjoy :)

General tips:

There are a few very simple rules for progressing in PE:
1 ) Do what the teacher says,
2 ) Don't rush through the game,
3 ) Follow any suggestions/hints that appear in a different color text,
4 ) Don't skip your chores.

If you follow these rules, you shouldn't have any trouble keeping up with your debt and progressing through the content.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guides:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
This is all I found in this thread and Discord, enjoy

General tips:
There are a few very simple rules for progressing in PE:
1 ) Do what the teacher says,
2 ) Don't rush through the game,
3 ) Follow any suggestions/hints that appear in a different color text,
4 ) Don't skip your chores.

If you follow these rules, you shouldn't have any trouble keeping up with your debt and progressing through the content

Cheat code
There is not a cheatcode, per se, however if you really, want to be a little cheat.
On the screen that has the 'Let's Get Started' link, scroll down to find the link to activate debug mode.

Guides

Therapist deviancy:

Get your guardian deviancy to 2, unlocks therapist visits.
Perversion 1 - Set on first visit
Perversion 2 - Set after you visit and Teacher perversion is at 1
Perversion 3 - Set after the first time you watch the sissy hypno for her experiment
Perversion 4 - Set after you repeatedly watch the sissy hypno for her experiment
Perversion 5 - Set after yet more sessions watching the sissy hypno for her experiment

Teacher deviancy:
Perversion 1 - Try to bribe teacher, daring must be at 2
Perversion 2 - Wear a g-string to school. You MUST wear a chastity cage to school now, and you can wear a buttplug for a further discount
Perversion 3 - Go to school without masturbating for a few days and check out the girls' locker room when prompted. Chastity cage will now remain locked during the week, and only gets unlocked on weekends if you maintain good behavior.
Perversion 4 - Don't wear panties to school. You can get an event where your guardian puts your panties in the wash with hers as a hint to do this.
Perversion 5 - Agree to remain locked in chastity for the weekend
Perversion 6 - Pose for the Coach
Perversion 7 - Suck off the bullies in the bathroom for a few days, then buy the stun gun and zap them.
Perversion 8 - Win the Coach minigame and have him f*** your ass
Perversion 9 - When the teacher gives you the choice of what you want, ask her to feminize the bully.
Perversion 10 - When the teacher gives you the choice of what you want, choose to become the school slut.

Deviancy 9 and 10 for the teacher are from diverging paths. You can go right from 8 to 10 by choosing to become a slut, but I don't think you can become a slut after asking the teacher to get revenge on the bully.

Guardian deviancy:
The first two Guardian points can be done in any order.
Perversion 1 - Replace your guardian's alarm clock batteries and get caught snooping in her room.
Perversion 2 - Buy an alarm clock and attempt the dream game at perversion 1.
Perversion 3 - Can be done at perversion 1 or 2. Wake up on a weekday while wearing women's sleepwear, or work at the guardian's clinic while wearing a dress, or wake up with b cup breasts.
Perversion 4 - Anally masturbate with a vibrator (requires a locked chastity cage, event only triggers at perversion :relievedface:.
Perversion 5 - Fulfill all of the camwhore requests.
Perversion 6 - Refuse to give bj to the guardian's boyfriend while doing the maid cleaning and blame him for the activity afterwards.
Perversion 7 - Any other choices with guardian's boyfriend.

Guardian Minigame Guide
You'll know you made the correct decision when you see your guardian 'breathing more deeply,' and you'll see blue text telling you what to do once you've successfully responded to a prompt once. After a while the text at the top of the screen will prompt you to do a specific action, which you can do regardless of the regular prompt.
Coach Minigame Guide
The first time you get a prompt in this game the coach tells you which response to give, but after that you have to remember it yourself. He'll give you specific feedback after each selection to let you know if you made the right choice or not.

Tests:

Club Dressing: White lacy thong, Pink wrap-style crop-top, White miniskirt, Holographic ankle-wrap heels
Formal Dress: Classy black underwear, Sheer white blouse, Black pencil skirt, Black wedges
Bedroom Dress: Lacy red bra, Red, sheer, Red garter belt, Red fluffy heels

1.Introduce yourself, 2.Express sympathy but say..., 3.Recommend staying the course...

1.Thank her for the..., 2.Ask her how things have been at work, 3.Thank her for the assessment, 4.Silently listen along, 5.Try to come up with a compromise, 6.Ask how she has been, 7.Get on your knees, 8.Stop as ordered,

1.Greet them at the door, 2.Take them by the hand..., 3.Strip seductively, 4.Focus on their pleasure, 5.Focus all attention on her, 6.Ask if you can get her anything

1.Carefully sit down, the rest of the test is easy to follow

1.Change and head down, 2.Politely take the..., 3.Politely thank her..., 4.Thank her and..., 5.Agree, if it is...,

Dance Test: 1.close body contact, 2.waltz, 3.romantic, 4.dip, 5.butterfly, 6.swing, 7.jazzy, 8.spin, 9.separated, 10.solo, 11.slutty, 12.twerk

Trophy Wife:

Coach Trophy Wife Ending – To access the ending, you will need to have most of your body stats
(breast size, butt size, etc.) at the highest rating, and will need to have gone on a date with coach.
Coach wants you to look like the biggest bimbo possible; huge tits, jiggly ass, dick sucking lips, the works.
Oh, and Coach wants your asshole velvety smooth.

Ms. Ravensong Trophy Wife Ending – She said she wanted a 'classical beauty.' According to her, that means traditionally feminine hairstyle, girly face, breasts that aren't too large, and slender hips.

Emma Trophy Wife Ending – She said she would love you no matter how you looked, but she thinks a girly hairstyle would look better on you

Ashley Trophy Wife Ending – She said she was not interested unless you were properly feminized. Doing just the bare minimum of your feminine trasformation won't satisfy her

Roxy Trophy Wife Ending – Roxy said she likes the femboy aesthetic, which she claimed was a girly hairstyle, feminine facial shape, small lips, no breasts, and a plump ass. Also, considering how much she likes to assfuck you, you should probably look into getting some anal smoothing done

Jogger Trophy Wife Ending – He said he wanted you looking at least a little girly all over, and since he'll be fucking your ass, you should look into some anal smoothing as well
thanks of course. but still some points are not clear. what does "girly face" or "properly feminized" mean?

May 31, 2019
thanks of course. but still some points are not clear. what does "girly face" or "properly feminized" mean?
Girly face is probably talking about the facial feminization that you get at the salon. Specifically, it's called the "facial softening", there's 2 steps of it you need to take.
"Properly feminized", I'd guess pertains to the PC's attitude, in which case just watch the hypnotherapy until they're sufficiently feminized. You can check the progress in the "check yourself" section. If the blue thoughtbubbles seem apprehensive or against things, then obviously the PC isn't "properly feminized". If the blue thought blurbs are pretty slutty and sexual, then the PC is feminized.

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Is a wedding even possible? I have already fulfilled the requirements twice with different people and agreed to the wedding, but they write to me “sorry. We are still preparing the chapel. Continue playing in sandbox mode.”

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes