3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
hmm last update was last july how is this game not marked abandoned?
same old question, i'm gonna give the same old answer: a game is marked abandoned when the devs doesn't give updates/news/teaser material, for at least three months...this dev last update/news/teaser material is from 11 April 2019...and he keeps doing this over and over...he is exploiting the rules of F95zone. and by doing so, he can take more time to do stuff/acting like he is working on the game(we don't know for sure, but we're kinda pessimistic about it) and still getting money from patreons...

Reactions: fox92

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
same old question, i'm gonna give the same old answer: a game is marked abandoned when the devs doesn't give updates/news/teaser material, for at least three months...this dev last update/news/teaser material is from 11 April 2019...and he keeps doing this over and over...he is exploiting the rules of F95zone.
that kind of behavior won't win him many patreons from f95zone.:mad:

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
This is my I don’t pledge to anyone on Patreon cause a lot of devs only plan on scamming people out of money

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
same old question, i'm gonna give the same old answer: a game is marked abandoned when the devs doesn't give updates/news/teaser material, for at least three months...this dev last update/news/teaser material is from 11 April 2019...and he keeps doing this over and over...he is exploiting the rules of F95zone. and by doing so, he can take more time to do stuff/acting like he is working on the game(we don't know for sure, but we're kinda pessimistic about it) and still getting money from patreons...
i edited my last answer...enjoy this complete one... @jackkane

Reactions: fox92

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
guys let's hope for the best all the same art and character development are beautiful. Moreover, Mr. ZZ author Present Reloaded in general for a whole year gone from patreon. and from the developer of my lovely neighbors for a whole year no news

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes