3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
guys let's hope for the best all the same art and character development are beautiful. Moreover, Mr. ZZ author Present Reloaded in general for a whole year gone from patreon. and from the developer of my lovely neighbors for a whole year no news
"My Sweet Neighbors", and it's been 6 months, not a year. Plus, I'd say the fact that Pandelo pauses his Patreon each month is "news". The news being "I'm not working on the game right now".

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
As long as his still making money off of it there is no way in hell he will pass this project to anyone else. And to be honest, this is just another incest game made with honey select and it's barely even 3 updates in so not much going on.
Best to just forget about it and move on.
From your comments all I can say is that either you didn't play the game or your just guessing... It's definitely not like the others from what I have seen....and yes it does have the potential to be something different.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Exactly I work my ass off and he gets paid for nothing and has he once said he’s going to pause to take a break nope he’s trying to get as much money as possible it’s like the devs from simbro all over again
See, it is envy and jealousy, otherwise, why would this even concern you?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Finished now...wow nice game , strange but nice xD ... Now I have another game I am looking forward to updating ;)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Damn this had me thinking the game got updated for a second
Well if Kaffekop can get back to updating Sins of the Father there is hope for this game as well. :) Keep your fingers crossed, but do not hold your breath waiting. It would be great though if Minxy can do it.

Reactions: filochard

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
50 days ago he said that he will have relase date quite soon. And still nothing, not even a word. That only means that he did nothing about new update, he is just milking what left.
You may be right or you may be wrong, Minxy did have a few posts I think since then explaining things went slower as expected. Like I said before I will not be holding my breath, but will hope for a continuation.

Reactions: Jeancul

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018
You may be right or you may be wrong, Minxy did have a few posts I think since then explaining things went slower as expected. Like I said before I will not be holding my breath, but will hope for a continuation.
No real updates in last 18 months. Even if he finish this update, that will be the last one.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No real updates in last 18 months. Even if he finish this update, that will be the last one.
Might well be, nobody knows for sure but Minxy herself and maybe not even she will know that right now. Time will tell.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes