3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
the receptionist probably is MC's twin sister...i have this feel when she talk with MC's mother

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Clearly, thanks, I'm waiting for the continuation of this game, oh, if the author still admitted that he could not develop the game and handed over the development to some fan of the dream, dreams, eh.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
I want to correct a few people the dev of this game is a girl not a guy.

In my opinion girls always seem to lose passion for things quicker than guys and I also believe minxy won’t let anyone else take over her project which is a shame cause it was seriously a good game

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
this game is definitely dead because the only way for a developer to refute this statement is to immediately refine the update or any post. It's a pity that such a project dies one of the nicest renders that I've ever seen. and a good story. besides, would he transfer the development to something else?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
this game is definitely dead because the only way for a developer to refute this statement is to immediately refine the update or any post. It's a pity that such a project dies one of the nicest renders that I've ever seen. and a good story. besides, would he transfer the development to something else?
three months rule...we must wait for the [ABANDONED] tag...i don't hope for anything(i'm one of the biggest hater of this dev, remember xD)...i'm just disappointed...i'm realistic, good ideas, nice renders/graphic models...but still until june...usually it's exams-time(in a lot of schools, either in EU or USA) so i'm going easy on thi dev...(also because i already said what i wanted to say throught the pages of this thread)

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
We all are. We are going in the same circle. People say game is dead, someone says it isn't and points to a several week/month old post by the dev. We then comment how there hasn't been any decent info since, complain about silence and state it should be abandoned, told no since not 3 months, back to step 1 and repeat.

Game is technically not dead but moving at a snails pace to a point where you cannot rely on a release time. As I said before its Schrodinger's Hotel: A state of life and death. It is not dead nor alive, it simply is.

anchorman

Jul 28, 2017
I want to correct a few people the dev of this game is a girl not a guy.

In my opinion girls always seem to lose passion for things quicker than guys and I also believe minxy won’t let anyone else take over her project which is a shame cause it was seriously a good game
oh, looks like you know her personally. Speaking sometimes? Is there any hope?

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
I don’t know her personally all I know it’s a girl and she’s from Australia That’s it Minxy just posted this though I’m not sure if she’s stalling for time to make money or actually doing something Cause her funding is getting less and less

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I don’t know her personally all I know it’s a girl and she’s from Australia That’s it Minxy just posted this though I’m not sure if she’s stalling for time to make money or actually doing something Cause her funding is getting less and less
soon as she post some release she will get money...that's what patreon is made for: exchange money for contents

Reactions: vmaks

RainMan92

Apr 23, 2018

Well, last dev update was 2 months ago. So, as she said, this month something came up for her. But what is with 10 days in march, and whole april? 5% dialogue in 2 months? I understand that some devs cant work 10 hours every day. But this pace? 1 minute of work per day? I was patreon for 6,7 months, only lies without single update...

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
I agree at this point it’s just a scam for money even if we end up getting a update I bet you it won’t even be long the amount of time we have been waiting we should of ended up with the full game

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
If you read now her posts from december, todays situation is even more funny... She had exsams then, and now again exams, and no update between.
I agree and considering the fact everyone in education in Australia was off for 3 weeks in April for term break that would of been the perfect time to work on the game and post it

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes