3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Does the game still have +10-15 scenes after release two years ago?
if you're asking if during these two years, Minx(the developer) released some new versions of the game...then no...just some teaser of the same image but seen by different angles/points of view...

EDIT: also some teasers about plates full of food u.u

Last edited:

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I think it's funny. This game is great and all. But the milking the dev does through his Patreon is borderline legendary. Those teaser pictures as apologies for him not getting anything done... and yet he gets 500 bucks a month. One could hate on the dev, but hey, let's be positive and laugh at the people still dropping money into this bottomless bag.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I think it's funny. This game is great and all. But the milking the dev does through his Patreon is borderline legendary. Those teaser pictures as apologies for him not getting anything done... and yet he gets 500 bucks a month. One could hate on the dev, but hey, let's be positive and laugh at the people still dropping money into this bottomless bag.
like 30-40 pages ago i pretty much said the same things but in a bad english xD

Reactions: vmaks and batman666

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, what is the criteria for something to be tagged as Abandoned or OnHold?

Finding games that have languished for almost a year with no updates like this one make me really question that....

Reactions: fox92

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
More surprising thing is there are still people who support on patreon. No judging of course. That is their money. But two years... :rolleyes:
Yes, but i would expect a thread, theoretically not maintained by the Dev, to be a bit more self-aware and just do it, i don't know. Or maybe we need a new tag for such long questionable waits, "suspicious long waits", "milk farm" or something... ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So "teaser" counts as content? Wow, how charitable.
Specially considering that, according to some people, it's just the same scene being shown from different angles/PoVs.
Yeah, i mean it's always Brooke(one of the characters) in a Sauna, from different positions(like 2-3 positions) and PoVs(sort of)

it's not like different characters in different location! It's the same character, different position(a couple, i don't know if for every single position the devs must re-do the whole art or just like playing with a puppet you can change its pose and then take a photo) basically same kind of smile, different PoVs...so yeah the Mods here are awfully charitable...for no good reasons...i would pay for getting the "suspicious long waits" tag...also when devs begin to receive post/comments from angry people they simply put a block on every post(like "you need to pay me 50$/month for getting the permission to comments in this thread" or something)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes