Leilin1949

Jan 15, 2022
vmaks,帖子:7376882,成员:884127 said:
可惜这么有潜力的好项目没落了,说不定Minxy还是会找到回归的力量,我们会拿到最终的项目
[/引用]
no chance

kion98

Nov 12, 2021
i just found this game a few weeks ago on itch.io prob a bot that reuploaded it and finding out that is was abandoned made me sad.

i know that there will be prob no new update on the game but i would still like an update from the dev, if she is still alive and what how its going. i kind of hoped there were at least other games from the dev i could look at but it seems all ways to see what Minx is up to like Patreon or discord are gone.

so if the dev for some reason reads this i hope everything is fine and that you are happy

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
i just found this game a few weeks ago on itch.io prob a bot that reuploaded it and finding out that is was abandoned made me sad.

i know that there will be prob no new update on the game but i would still like an update from the dev, if she is still alive and what how its going. i kind of hoped there were at least other games from the dev i could look at but it seems all ways to see what Minx is up to like Patreon or discord are gone.

so if the dev for some reason reads this i hope everything is fine and that you are happy
She got married to Nigerian prince. Together they live in Wakanda and she will bear him many sons.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I've just finished the demo, i have to say that it looks pretty good for a first try.
I liked the models and the concept and i wish you good luck.
face of the older character (at right side) is may be known as Rachel (sexy nurse) from Waifu Academy - yes only face but not other body

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You do realize that you quoted a post that is 5 years old.
Yes. but what does it change? does this cancel the fact of using ready-made resources (or assets) in other projects?
I just used to think that sexy nurse Rachel has her own face, that her face is primitive, but apparently I was wrong, she only uses a copy of someone else's face - what a shame =)

• Angry
Reactions: Robert rivers

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018

Dev is as alive as this game is.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I remember this game, I liked it, and was looking forward to more, I hope the dev passes the baton to someone that can finish it for the fans.

Reactions: zorb9009
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes