3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I loved the update, with the exception of the lack of pubic hair. We had all this discussion a few months back and here I was hoping that mom would have the most, but no, now not even Brooke and Hailey has anymore. I'm extremely disappointed.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
What kind of family is there really jealous:heartcoveredeyes:
I find the game great supper sexy girls class ideas hot implemented
(even if I really pissed off if they gave me away and then just picks up from the seedbank new children and just shoved me off)
but sunday really great am very curious what comes next please take your time I can wait for such good players like longer
keep it up so the game is definitely on my favorites list all the way up

btw come closer look right .... left .... psst can I be adopted? No? Not? crap:'(

oh and another what I find the eyes of the mother so incredibly hot the look so amazing:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: ManicMinxy

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Awesome update. I really love how we have regular sexual content to keep it interesting so we aren't rushing the incest stuff at a flat out pace.

Reactions: darkmine

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I loved the update, with the exception of the lack of pubic hair. We had all this discussion a few months back and here I was hoping that mom would have the most, but no, now not even Brooke and Hailey has anymore. I'm extremely disappointed.
I liked the twins with pubes too, but after reading Minxys explanation to why he removed them i get the logic maybe we'll have pubes again in a later update ;-)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
he talk about ntr and other shit i think
if that is true than that would ruin my fun throwing shade. although i am gonna play it myself so i guess i will find out. but from my knowledge of what Manic wanted for this game, I believe it is supposed to be the family going for the mc so ntr wouldn't really fit in with the premise.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes