3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You have no choice but be forced into everything in the game if you can not comprehend what forced means then there is no help for you.

Perverted yes but not only that you have no choice but be forced into what is not normal at all and I don't even think there his family the way they are acting and just a bunch of sluts who just want to have some sick fun.

Like I said if this is your type of game then have fun but for me its in the trashcan.
its a VN.... they all force you to do shit XD. you have little choice with most VN's as their direction is what the writer wants them to be. if you want that kinda of freedom of choice i suggest avoiding all games with the VN tag.

Cro

May 10, 2017
0.10 is also a bit of a stretch, not much content now, although a lot of image files. This is the problem of this game, way too many images instead of optimizing the scenes, the dev renders a new one for every small change.
That makes the app > 1.5GB, if he will continue like this, it will be 10 GB until we fuck someone.

D

dizkord

You do get a blowie from your sister in this update. Well, I suspect she is your sister, but that fact won't be revealed until the next update, where the setup will be something like, "This is your sister" and you're both shocked and embarrassed because she gave you a blowie in the spa.

U

User_215882

You have no choice but be forced into everything in the game if you can not comprehend what forced means then there is no help for you.

Perverted yes but not only that you have no choice but be forced into what is not normal at all and I don't even think there his family the way they are acting and just a bunch of sluts who just want to have some sick fun.

Like I said if this is your type of game then have fun but for me its in the trashcan.
Wait did you download the game just to throw it away? Seems like a waste of time. I mean you could read the thread, look at the tags, and then decide if its something you would be interested in. I mean I dont see the romance tag so Im guessing theres none at the moment. Just do some reading before you dl and relax. Its just a game.

Reactions: L☹VE
L

leetitoldu

wow i didnt expect that honey select modded girls can be so hot - with that writting, face expressions im looking forward to play some more!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
It might not be for you but there are those of us who would like to see some romance or even love in these game but in this one you are forced to do crap that you don't want to do.

Little sister that is a virgin and the very first thing is you are forced to finger her off, bullshit I would never even enter the restroom with her if I had the choice.
Then you got 2 syco sisters that you have nothing you can do but go through there shit, if it was a choice I would have left them to there selfs.
Then you have a mom sleeping in your bed who dosn't want to be alone but she is fingering herself and you can do nothing about it, I would have packed up my bags and left and got my own room in a different hotel but no you are forced to stay.
Then you got another syco in the spa naked who just comes up to you and you have no choice but endure the bullshit, I would have left and went back to my room.
And yes the other sister that works the counter you are forced into her shit and I would told her to get the fuck out of my room but no you are forced into her shit and you have no choice but to go through it.

You might like to play games that you have no choice but be forced into this type of junk but I don't have to play games like this and so it went into the trashcan.

Enjoy your forced game for I will not endure this junk anymore.

You know, you seem to be a nice guy and the days where I would pick on you and your obsession with BB are long gone, but I gotta tell you.

If you want romance, I don't think you're on the right place.

There are some nice japanese VNs that are abundant in romance and all that, if you wish I could recomend one or two.

All in all, it seems that you're bashing the game simply because it didn't lived up to your expectations (something you could've realized right out of the bat), don't do that, man.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just posted that there is no choice that is good in the none game and for player of games who like to have a choice in the mater do not get it in this none game.
Yes you may have choices but there all bad some lead to game end and other will allow to move on to the next forced event and be forced into more forced options.

Its not my style and I was just letter other who come here to try it out that they have no choice but forced options.
Yeah, I get you...

But then again, 99% of wegs are pretty much forced.

U

User_215882

Yeah, I get you...

But then again, 99% of wegs are pretty much forced.
Just looking at the tags it doesnt even seem like there are much, if any choices, to be made. I mean its fun to have a game that gives you options, but sometimes you just want something simple. I mean Ill give this a go since the renders are pretty unique for honey select.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have deleted all my post but for 1, yes I know all have been quoted but I don't care.

"To bad everything is forced on the MC, oh well another game for the trashcan."

To any players who like to have choices that make since then this is not for you.

I will no longer comment in this form.
You all have a good day.

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Can we get the mac update please?
Download the RenPY SDK and install it, then download the Win version of the game, unzip it, then drag the game folder and drop it into the RenPY SDK folder, then open the RenPY app and select the APV game and then choose Launch Project... lets you run any RenPY Win build on Mac without having to wait for a special build.

Reactions: Shadde03

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Is there a walkthrough? I thought I was doing great but I seem to have missed some points with Brooke and Mom...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes