3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
well for the most part i like what ive seen so far, some minor issues i have is brookes tongue hanging out all the time, it just looks wackadoodle, a wicked smile would serve her better in my opinion.

and madisons teeth in some of the renders look very darkened like from way back when dental hygiene didnt exist, or england 15y ago.

and the spa encounter, i would have gone for a bit of mystery with her identity, i assume thats not what you intended when you picked that color for her hair, i hope for some amusing reaction(s) once introductions are made in the future though

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know if it's intentional, but Hailey and Brook's names seem to get mixed up a bit. Noticed it at the Maddison Sunscreen Application scene where Brook pulls down her own top and Maddison says something like "Oh Hailey. She's always been the wildest one."

U

User_10739

Why do these updates always end just when they are getting good???

@ManicMinxy this is a pirate forum, your game will appear here the minute you release it. It is nothing against you, we probably wish you the greatest financial success; but understand what we do here. If you google your game, your F95 page will most likely come up before your Patreon page and while you may find that discouraging... the more people that are exposed to your game and the quality of your game will ultimately decide how well you do! MANY of us here patron games, I myself was a patron of 7 games this month either at, or near the top tier because I want the walkthrough and extra scenes or whatever they are offering, and the reason isn't so I could leak the games first it was that I really freaking liked those games... And yes I found them here cause finding stuff on Patreon is a nightmare...

I have currently been sitting on a top tier release of one game that I have had for over 2 weeks now because of an agreement with the dev and I am on an alpha testing team of another that I will not leak out of respect, because I get to play the game before anyone else does even though I am not their patron. I also know of several of our members that pledge $200+ a month to support games and other high profile members that have transitioned onto the development teams of several games. I myself spent about 5 hours today trying to make somebody's demo actually playable for the members here...

After all, we are all lovers of this genre here and we naturally attract graphic artists, renderers, coders, translators, proof readers, testers, players and yes, potential patrons... If you don't believe that just open some of the popular games threads and see what's happening there...

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I mean... let's be honest, Dark cookie also tried to hide his game behind a pay wall at beginning he saw that it was useless and his patreon just got more and more successful with every updatel. You can't just hope to get instant success like Dark Silver, the dude was most likely laundering money at start anyway and that's why his pledge was so damn high after the first build. Lmao

Most successful devs on patreon just kept working and the more they worked the bigger their fanbase grew, I remember Man of the House creator, his pledge were still quite low until 0,4 yet he kept working and improving and now he's got a decent fanbase that is growing more and more.

Your models are among the best out there, you just need to keep persevering and have you're game getting more attention, you'll eventually get your fanbase.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Really like this game! Played it for the first time, yesterday.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
ya cant compare...
i mean.. DC is not alone.. its a whole team of peoples with high experience ( DC himself have huge experience on drawing and renpy )
its not fair with here.
i myself prefer F95 because its the only way for me to test games "before" eventually become a patrons . i m patrons of lots of games now, thanks to F95 i discover them. and thanks to F95 i never have pay a single fuck for thoses devs who hide their shit creation behind paywall ( no offense to the peoples who actually pay for allow us to know about them ) . but i think you get what i mean :) . i like to have something decent in hand for testing before pay. specially when its about paying all months.

must say , if we keep the comparison with DC and SS . then APF is on the great level :)
I used em because they are like the dream goal :p

realgregdole

Sep 25, 2017
Download the RenPY SDK and install it, then download the Win version of the game, unzip it, then drag the game folder and drop it into the RenPY SDK folder, then open the RenPY app and select the APV game and then choose Launch Project... lets you run any RenPY Win build on Mac without having to wait for a special build.
Dude, thanks so much!

Reactions: phreakinowski

kinq06

May 14, 2017
I'm definitely pledge on the next update. It's a shame i discovered this game on first big update :(

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Wow this game gets better with every update.
Before this update i found the game a little strange, but now i think i see what the dev has in mind and now i understand the title of the game.
Its not a horny MC who comes back to his innocent family, no its a (almost) innocent MC who comes back to his crazy, horny and perverted family. This fact is very refreshing compared to other (incest) games.
Love those crazy 4 (or 5, the stranger in the spa could be the aunt, mom speaks of a fifth person) girls!
Great work dev!

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
The story is exciting, the plot is nice and rendering is great, but man, 1.5GB just for a bit of petting and flashing? it will reach 5GB of size before we get a full sex scene...

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Just played the update......... LOVED IT!!
Becoming a patreon on the 27th when i get my payment so looking forward to the next update.
And man the eyes of mommy in the closeups (I'm in love)
One questin: is it possible to make a short animation for the sexual content like the scene in the spa so we can enjoy it in full without the dialogue?
Or is it to much work?
Keep up the good work @ManicMinxy!!

Reactions: ManicMinxy
U

User_215882

DC also is very much aware of sites like this. If anything you should use his patreon set up as an example. Theres the basic dollar tip jar and then if you want to influence what content you want to see first its just 5 dollars for a vote. Of course you can do higher tiers but he has a lot of 5 dollars pledgers.

Reactions: Mighty J

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
guys, how large is game at this moment, how much content?
less than 20 mins since there is not really any branching going till now, the choices just maximize the points towards each woman and allow you to choose their outfits. some of the choices might end up making the MC more or less submissive to the women.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Just played the update......... LOVED IT!!
Becoming a patreon on the 27th when i get my payment so looking forward to the next update.
And man the eyes of mommy in the closeups (I'm in love)
One questin: is it possible to make a short animation for the sexual content like the scene in the spa so we can enjoy it in full without the dialogue?
Or is it to much work?
Keep up the good work @ManicMinxy!!
dont...

never become patron at end of month.. you will be pay 2 time.
patreon take the money between the 1 and 3 of each month... DO NEVER become patron a few day before, or patreon will took the money 2 time from you and you will pay for only a few days.
better to wait the start of new month before becoming patron.

just an advice of course, i didnt stop you to become patron... i just say that you will pay for nothing 1 time if you do it before the new month

Reactions: darkmine and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
dont...

never become patron at end of month.. you will be pay 2 time.
patreon take the money between the 1 and 3 of each month... DO NEVER become patron a few day before, or patreon will took the money 2 time from you and you will pay for only a few days.
better to wait the start of new month before becoming patron.

just an advice of course, i didnt stop you to become patron... i just say that you will pay for nothing 1 time if you do it before the new month
Thank you, but if the money goes to minxy I don't mind paying twice one time :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
DC also is very much aware of sites like this. If anything you should use his patreon set up as an example. Theres the basic dollar tip jar and then if you want to influence what content you want to see first its just 5 dollars for a vote. Of course you can do higher tiers but he has a lot of 5 dollars pledgers.
you can even influence what he will put in the game for free, just by watching stream and participate if you want. its not a big stuff, but you still can decide like all the others. and if you give him a good idea, he can implent it in the game :)

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes