3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Singleminded

Aug 24, 2017
I just want to say that the actual models for this game are pretty fantastic, especially when compared to everything else on the market. It's a sort of comfy game, I'm not sure why.

Reactions: darkmine

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
There are some that I've played through the years and have enjoyed quite a bit, for example:

- In fact any of the Baldr Sky series, this was one that I liked the most.

- Pretty damn good.
- Again, any of the Grisaia series to be honest.
- Funny as hell.
- Heavy stuff.

- Damn fun too.
- This one gets a lot of hate for it's ~uguu characters and over the top comedy, but I enjoyed it.

Most of those started as friend's recomendations but grew to have a special place in my heart... Erm, that sounded kinda gay.
I would suggest (Which has been an inspiration) and (only if you are brave enough)...

Reactions: DBOO

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I would suggest (Which has been an inspiration) and (only if you are brave enough)...
Snow Daze is nice and Starless is awesome (even if it's not for everyone).

Reactions: ManicMinxy

oona

Jun 20, 2017
Really liking this so far! As a first release there's a lot of potential here. The girls are all diverse and have (somewhat) plausible personalities and traits. For honey select these models are pretty unique which is saying a lot. I like that stats are tracked but not necessarily always available for you to know cause then there's a degree of actual risk with dialogue. Only suggestions I have right now are PLEASE keep updating this, (I hate to see a promising project get abandoned) and also maybe add a gallery mod or a phone mechanic so players can look back on specific scenes without having to reload a save right before them. Other than that, awesome work! Hoping to see more content soon.

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I focused on getting all points with all characters , but somehow i knew i missed something , tell me what is missing and i will edit it (PM).
Oh just a little bit regarding the stranger part. (It's not based on how many points you get but specifically what your answer is!)

Reactions: The Witcher

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Really liking this so far! As a first release there's a lot of potential here. The girls are all diverse and have (somewhat) plausible personalities and traits. For honey select these models are pretty unique which is saying a lot. I like that stats are tracked but not necessarily always available for you to know cause then there's a degree of actual risk with dialogue. Only suggestions I have right now are PLEASE keep updating this, (I hate to see a promising project get abandoned) and also maybe add a gallery mod or a phone mechanic so players can look back on specific scenes without having to reload a save right before them. Other than that, awesome work! Hoping to see more content soon.
Thank you ! I am so glad you like it ^-^ Yeah I made it that you can somewhat loosely diagnose each of the characters. The gallery mechanic is a neat idea! I am really bad at renpy though even though I try to be inventive with the transitions... If there is someone out here who can help me make an interface for it, I am happy to implement it !

DeathSaurer88

Nov 27, 2017
Noticed a small error in the beginning: When Eliza goes to leave your room, she says, "Well, I'll see you soon..." The next line is, "See you soon Eliza," but it shows that line being said by Eliza instead of the PC.

Also when visiting the twins while trying on bikinis, after giving the micro-bikini to her, Brooke says, "And go talk to Brooke for me..."

ManicMinxy

Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Noticed a small error in the beginning: When Eliza goes to leave your room, she says, "Well, I'll see you soon..." The next line is, "See you soon Eliza," but it shows that line being said by Eliza instead of the PC.

Also when visiting the twins while trying on bikinis, after giving the micro-bikini to her, Brooke says, "And go talk to Brooke for me..."
Thank you ! I will fix that up ~!

Reactions: WaerM

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
aw man i felt devastated when the game ended. the scene with alexa in the toilet tho was just wow. did not expect that, kudos.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes