3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know if the question was already ask but is there some guide to know what are the good "answers" for the affection points please ?
I mean, for some characters like the Mom ou Eliza it's simple because you don't talk with them often in the first part (before beach) but for the three sisters ...

Reactions: WaerM

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if the question was already ask but is there some guide to know what are the good "answers" for the affection points please ?
I mean, for some characters like the Mom ou Eliza it's simple because you don't talk with them often in the first part (before beach) but for the three sisters ...
just watch their reaction...

if they react bad or answer something bad, jusr rollback and test another answer.

best way i have find for get the best result :)

Reactions: Goronthil

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
Love all of the family characters, my favourite is probably the mom. But I am a little disappointed that so many of the seemingly dominant or perverted player options lead to a game over. I guess it would be a little too easy if a perverted son met a perverted family and everyone went along with it, so it's not too bad.
But a girl that plans on making her brother wipe her pussy for her shouldn't snap when he turns to take a peak.

Reactions: Rroarr and Mighty J

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'll take those recommendations.
There are some that I've played through the years and have enjoyed quite a bit, for example:

- In fact any of the Baldr Sky series, this was one that I liked the most.

- Pretty damn good.
- Again, any of the Grisaia series to be honest.
- Funny as hell.
- Heavy stuff.

- Damn fun too.
- This one gets a lot of hate for it's ~uguu characters and over the top comedy, but I enjoyed it.

Most of those started as friend's recomendations but grew to have a special place in my heart... Erm, that sounded kinda gay.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
There are some that I've played through the years and have enjoyed quite a bit, for example:

- In fact any of the Baldr Sky series, this was one that I liked the most.

- Pretty damn good.
- Again, any of the Grisaia series to be honest.
- Funny as hell.
- Heavy stuff.

- Damn fun too.
- This one gets a lot of hate for it's ~uguu characters and over the top comedy, but I enjoyed it.

Most of those started as friend's recomendations but grew to have a special place in my heart... Erm, that sounded kinda gay.
Thx m8

gregonzole

Aug 10, 2017
Just finished the latest update and this game does get much better each update. Glad I kept supporting you ManicMinxy. Can't wait for future updates especially for more mom content.

Aug 16, 2017
kara no shoujou I think is called is another great vn. there are 2 of them. set in 50s japan you play detective and I highly recommend finding a walky online. story is excellent and there is just enough sex and horror to keep it interesting. artwork is great too.

moving swiftly back to the topic at hand....I do like the new content and just wish there was enough to get our teeth into as yet again the added content gets you warmed up but then its over. cant get my head around the change in the helpers character when you offer to let her use your bed unless being vertical triggers her 2nd personality.

I like the renders and cant wait to get down and nasty with all of them inc *spoiler peeps* what will probably turn out to be the missing sister whom I suspect was in the sauna scene.....yummy

Reactions: BloodyRelight

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Is it me, or the mum looks like a slightly altered Yennefer?
i didnt have noticed that honestly... maybe i didnt have played enougth of witcher... the mouth and eyes look similar, but not that much imho

Zenorius

May 28, 2017
I loved this game so much! I'll become a patron next month for this game. I'm hoping you gonna keep this passive MC and peverted family thing I really love where the story go so far.

also are there's any walkthrough for this?

Reactions: ManicMinxy
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes