• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My dude is tempting fate again by posting naughty bits

fazaii

Apr 5, 2017

My dude is tempting fate again by posting naughty bits
thanks for sharing this :)

fotzenman

Aug 29, 2017

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
What is a hiatus? Sounds like some kind of temporary heart failure :D

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
What is a hiatus? Sounds like some kind of temporary heart failure :D
Are you a native English speaker?

Someone else just mentioned another fairly common English word a few days ago that they were unfamiliar with.

Anyway... here is "hiatus" compared to some other English words off the top of my head.

I would have thought corpus would have been more rare, and baboon far more common. :/ Weird.

Axon (part of a nerve) and Hyoid (a U-shaped bone in the neck that supports the tongue) are anatomical terms, a baboon is a monkey, parallelogram is from geometry (shapes like a rectangle or square, with four sides where the two pairs are parallel to each other), a corpus as generally used refers to "a collection of written texts, especially the entire works of a particular author or a body of writing on a particular subject"... or in anatomy specifically to "the main body or mass of a structure"... you'll almost always hear this in reference to the corpus callosum, which is the bridge that connects the two halves of your brain together. :)

Reactions: Darth Sidious

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Let’s just hope it’s not a short update after what two months and yes I know he was on hiatus aka vacation lol x'D

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

PSaDpQ2YGV4OsEgZY0R3_82ZNFzmvOyTrA8okxXE92ZC7w05NMoKQWuFf5bJBTu3.jpg

Hi Maniacs!
After a LOT of trial and error and experimenting with different mods and skin textures I have finally managed to fix Maddison's weird colored dark looking tongue!

The original color of Maddison's tongue is the one on the very right!

Be ready to ... See it in action?

Talk soon ^-^

Manic~

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I'll be honest I never noticed anything weird about the tongue before but I suspect thats because we'll be seeing a lot more of it in the next update lol

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Are you a native English speaker?

Someone else just mentioned another fairly common English word a few days ago that they were unfamiliar with.

Anyway... here is "hiatus" compared to some other English words off the top of my head.

I would have thought corpus would have been more rare, and baboon far more common. :/ Weird.

Axon (part of a nerve) and Hyoid (a U-shaped bone in the neck that supports the tongue) are anatomical terms, a baboon is a monkey, parallelogram is from geometry (shapes like a rectangle or square, with four sides where the two pairs are parallel to each other), a corpus as generally used refers to "a collection of written texts, especially the entire works of a particular author or a body of writing on a particular subject"... or in anatomy specifically to "the main body or mass of a structure"... you'll almost always hear this in reference to the corpus callosum, which is the bridge that connects the two halves of your brain together. :)
I was just making a joke, I know what hiatus means but I appreciate the corpus>baboon part, didn't even know that and that's no joke ;)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I'll be honest I never noticed anything weird about the tongue before but I suspect thats because we'll be seeing a lot more of it in the next update lol
the only tongue we are well acquainted with at this point is brooke's

in more than one way

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes