EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
loadings.png

Overview:
An open world sex sandbox game in early development.

Enjoy a small open world where you must build your character's stats by doing various activities around town. Earn money by doing various jobs around town, or save your money and buy a business so you never need to work again. Meet a variety of girls, speak with them, get to know them, date them and then capture them and train them make them the ultimate sex slaves. Also available are a variety of Side-chicks that you can meet with their own short storylines upon completion you will earn permanent upgrades for your character.

Play now to become the ultimate sex slave trainer!

This game is truly open ended. You can do whatever you like as soon as you have control of your character. This is not a visual novel or linear in any way. Choose your objective and enjoy the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-06-25
Release Date: 2023-03-11
Developer: Fun Cream Studios - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

0fGj_T.png DZVm1.png ajx84U.jpg VVT52r.png NZfk7n.png kinH5l.png 3iznyL.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Requested by, FunCream

And if you are the Developer of the game plz submit to
the Developers Badge, make a ticket here

Reactions: Ghost6boob9

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Also, the "Blackjack" game has no skill expression at all, I get that blackjack is meant to be a game of luck but at least allow people some choice by making it a real game of Blackjack with real rules.

Reactions: KingArthur101

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PET-1.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Visuals aside, that gameplay description sounds like a lot.
Dating system, combat system, karma system, levels and upgrades in an open world?

Sovereign

Jun 8, 2017
Man, I really want this game to be good, because sandbox is great. But right now, this game is a low-key nightmare. The grind is real. The cheats are useful, but not enough to avoid all of the grind, and you can't use them after you've started. There are hidden variables, there's no fast travel system, the npcs on the street are infuriating because once I punch one, they tend to run INTO me and carry me to high heavens and the dialogue comes out one. word. at. a. time. and if you click, it skips the line entirely. It desperately needs an option to show the entire line instantly. You can only save from the bed because there is no real menu. I quit trying once it froze mid-conversation with the quick store cashier. I'm going to try a future version (hopefully there will be one). It needs quality of life upgrades the most.

EDIT: If someone can figure out the cheat engine formula for variables in this game, please share.

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Man, I really want this game to be good, because sandbox is great. But right now, this game is a low-key nightmare. The grind is real. The cheats are useful, but not enough to avoid all of the grind, and you can't use them after you've started. There are hidden variables, there's no fast travel system, the npcs on the street are infuriating because once I punch one, they tend to run INTO me and carry me to high heavens and the dialogue comes out one. word. at. a. time. and if you click, it skips the line entirely. It desperately needs an option to show the entire line instantly. You can only save from the bed because there is no real menu. I quit trying once it froze mid-conversation with the quick store cashier. I'm going to try a future version (hopefully there will be one). It needs quality of life upgrades the most.
Completely agree with all of this, didn't want to bother writing all this stuff down. And don't get me wrong, this game has the potential to be good. I like the art style and going through assets, there is a lot of content already.

It just needs to be polished and be less of a grind, not just grind as in repetitive actions but the grind of just moving the character across the map, the grind of going through dialogues without skipping, the grind of doing actions such as flirting all of which just feels so slow and janky.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017

EDIT: If someone can figure out the cheat engine formula for variables in this game, please share.
Shame.
Can't say I'm surprised though. As soon as I saw the feature list on an engine listed as "other" I expected it to be pretty rough.

SlothOnMeth

Apr 15, 2021
Why does this have a map where you can and must literally walk to places using the WASD keys? Serious question. Who is it for? Who wants to see that?

The game would be served much better by a very basic fast travel map where you just click on your destination and that's it. It would greatly improve the game.

I get that there is a pizza delivery or whatever minigame and you can also punch people but all the minigames are infuriating anyway. If you wouldn't play a minigame on its own then it really shouldn't be part of something else either, especially a fap game.

I was actually excited for it based on tags and description. I don't even mind the Windows Paint style drawings, I'm totally fine with them. But I get the feeling that there is already too much sunk cost so the dev isn't going to change the worst parts of it. I'm not hopeful for it.

Just a little warning to anyone that the ridiculous grind is almost certainly never going away.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote