3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PhantomThiefEffie-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
A lot of misspelled words and poetry. It's completely MTL.
Can MTL screw up spelling, though? I can understand it lacking understanding of context and using a different word altogether, but mistakes within the word itself, like turning "thief" into "theif"? <Insert doubt meme here>

I dbuot it is tirnead uisng slmbrcaed txet.

I suspect edited MTL. Then again, not sure which would be worse - that mistake being made by a machine or a human.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Looks like you wrote that response through Google translate other wise yikes is all I gotta say the game doesn't have it so you either said that as a joke and I'm stupid or you genuinely believed it and your stupid probably the former
nah your were just stupid don't worry about it

• Haha
Reactions: Beaupere

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
No corruption tag? What a shame...
Could someone who played this rate it to help deciding on this download?

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Hey, so i downloaded the game to try it out, and uhh, it's in Japanese? Haven't played further than the first battle, but like, did I do something wrong or is the translation not added or smthn?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, so i downloaded the game to try it out, and uhh, it's in Japanese? Haven't played further than the first battle, but like, did I do something wrong or is the translation not added or smthn?
Right under the game.exe file is Game_EN_修正版. that's what you are looking for

Reactions: Tebix

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Right under the game.exe file is Game_EN_修正版. that's what you are looking for
Tried to use that after I spotted it, still in Japanese. I am using an emulator since I'm on android, and maybe it like remembered the game and still has it in Japanese or smthn? I'm gonna redownload it and clear my cache and see if that works

Reactions: AmsregKr

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
After playing this for a while I'd say it's miles ahead of the average MTL. Sure it's not perfect but at least everything (almost) is translated, it's not like many other (especially recent) MTLs where everything from options to H-status screens and sometimes even large parts of the dialog are still in Japanese.

And while there certainly are some weirdly translated parts here and there, at other times it's good enough that I forget I'm actually playing an "AI translated" game and there hasn't been any instances where I can't understand what's going in.

Since I've only played an hour or so it's possible it gets worse later on but at least in the early parts I don't really have any reasons to complain about the translation.

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Tried to use that after I spotted it, still in Japanese. I am using an emulator since I'm on android, and maybe it like remembered the game and still has it in Japanese or smthn? I'm gonna redownload it and clear my cache and see if that works
Didn't work, no idea why, the title screen is still Japanese, and so is the text whilst in game. If anyone's got an idea as to why, please tell me. I did run the EN ver. But yea no it's still in Japanese

F1r

Sep 20, 2020
Didn't work, no idea why, the title screen is still Japanese, and so is the text whilst in game. If anyone's got an idea as to why, please tell me. I did run the EN ver. But yea no it's still in Japanese
I'm pretty sure that whatever the En version of the .exe file was supposed to do, is not being done.

I tried deleting the regular .exe file (Japanese one), and running the EN .exe file (the one which has EN followed by Japanese letters), but the game was still in Japanese.

I'm not the greatest at coding or using files, but I think that the thing that was supposed to make the game be in English, never got activated or turned on.

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
yea, I'm ok with AI translation. It's still not perfect but def playable compared to MTL

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes