2. Game.exe doesn't have an extra 48MB added to it

Cybereason
Malicious.846649
SentinelOne (Static ML)
Static AI - Malicious PE
Trapmine
Malicious.high.ml.score
Webroot

"Static AI"! So the debate's settled. This is more than MTL.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Even worse, this is not even a desperate plot to get some money with links like MTL do, it's official, Jap devs are using tools to "translate" their games in hopes of getting western money...
To be fair, many non-MTL translated japanese games are just as terribly translated. :p

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
To be fair, many non-MTL translated japanese games are just as terribly translated. :p
By novice translators that didn't take a cent from anyone and used it as practice, now if those translators want to use patreon or whatever to support themselves it's okay but that's another discussion.What these devs are doing is skipping the professional work of a translator to max benefits at the cost of quality.

Reactions: Tebix

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So am I the only lucky one who gets a black screen(with music) no matter which of the two game files I open and even if I use Locale emulator?

EDIT: Ok I figured it out(tiny search) I needed this

Then it was all a matter of copying/overwriting the files(making sure it was extracted to the correct place. ) Just match up the folder names.
Then double clicking the NW icon which I never had to begin with....only now it's in Japanese. Well I give up for now.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Maybe one day MTL will reach the point where it's good, but I don't think that will happen in my lifetime...

Still, since this is official from the dev, odds are that we won't get anything better unless someone who knows Japanese wants a go at comparing the files and fixing mistakes and whatnot.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Full Save.

A lot of misspelled words and poetry. It's completely MTL.
Also the H-status menu is untranslated, but at least it comes with pictures so you can guess at what each number is referring to.

But hey the art is good so you can still have a fun time.
Thanks for your effort. Any pregnancy?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I wish the AI would implement some form of slapping the shit out of brats that grab your butt, too.

Send them to the moon and back, then hand their asses back to them. Why?

Because fuck them kids.

NOT in the literal sense, though. Keep your minds out of the gutter.

Anyone played it already? The ass is nice something fierce, so... How's the bread?

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
Gonna give this one a try despite the AI translation. I never managed to turn into a rabbit when I tested the jpn version.

Mila16

Mar 29, 2020
I tried the game out, it's "AI translated" /MTL but it's surprisingly understandable. There are some typos/wrong words from time to time but it's way better than just it being gibberish.

Also a battle game, with a thicc sexy girl, full with lewd traps/battles *AND* she gets more naked as her MP gets lower? POGGERS

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes