3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
Even worse, this is not even a desperate plot to get some money with links like MTL do, it's official, Jap devs are using tools to "translate" their games in hopes of getting western money...
its not even developers though at this point? these people are just scam artists 100% of the time. most of the time I see mtl, it's either a fan translation done by a lazy sack of shit, or the game is 100% pirated art/ game concepts from would be devs. This one's part of a circle known for making low quality games in a week or less and pumping out mtl to satisfy steam requirements. No effort to the game, no effort to the translation.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
'aight, i gotta ask a couple of things:
-There's a red button in the first dungeon, but it doens't let me press it. What does it do? And how do i press it?
-There's a patch of pink slime in a corridor in the third dungeon, but i can't get past it to reach a golden chest. How do i do it?
-What the hell is "rut"/"rutting" and how do i increase it?

Reactions: PurplePeopleLeader

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
orcoboia2

1. Ren triggers that trap.
2. Ren triggers that trap.
3. Ren triggers that trap. Arousal (not Promiscuity). Interact with traps in dungeons. Not just broken tiles (those seem to no longer qualify once Effy loses her virginity, and skip straight to sex + failing the dungeon), but slimes and tentacles, too - they perform sex attacks during combat.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
orcoboia2

1. Ren triggers that trap.
2. Ren triggers that trap.
3. Ren triggers that trap. Arousal (not Promiscuity). Interact with traps in dungeons. Not just broken tiles (those seem to no longer qualify once Effy loses her virginity, and skip straight to sex + failing the dungeon), but slimes and tentacles, too - they perform sex attacks during combat.
If "rutting" is arousal, then how do i increase it outside of dungeons? There is a guy who requires a higher level of "rutting" in the city, but no matter what i do i can't unlock the scene.

hungchip

Feb 19, 2022
Hello Master, I want to Translate this game to an other Language with your AI Translate. Can you teach to me?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
If "rutting" is arousal, then how do i increase it outside of dungeons? There is a guy who requires a higher level of "rutting" in the city, but no matter what i do i can't unlock the scene.
Wiped the game and forgot the details: one was a reusable book (under Key Items), which adds 5 arousal per use, and if you progress with lewd events with a specific NPC (northwest from where Effy lives), you unlock a reuseable flower (+20 arousal per use) in the shop near the whorehouse.

orcoboia2

Apr 22, 2021
Wiped the game and forgot the details: one was a reusable book (under Key Items), which adds 5 arousal per use, and if you progress with lewd events with a specific NPC (northwest from where Effy lives), you unlock a reuseable flower (+20 arousal per use) in the shop near the whorehouse.
I got the book, but the flower never appeared... I'll try to load an earlier save and try again (maybe it's bugged)

Fuji92

Sep 27, 2018
Is it me or is the download site has a problem here because every time I download the game and then opened the rar file it said the file was in unknown format or damaged for some reason

Aug 24, 2017
They never worked with this circle and considering its an official "translation" the circle most likely won't either.
Also why are people still complaining about censored Japanese games? That's just how it is.
How are people who hear complaints about this still complaining about the complaints?

They keep complaining about the ruined state of the game in hopes their voice will be heard, and because its easy. Ignore them if you don't want to hear it. Heck , you can ignore me too, if you want.

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone know the entrance to the whorehouse, can't find it
I just talked to the guard outside and said I was a new girl, after that he pointed me towards the entrance of building south of the whorehouse. Then I could talk to the rabbit and chose to enter the dungeon.

There was never any "I found the entrance" notification in the way that there was for the first dungeon.

Aug 11, 2021
Hey, so i downloaded the game to try it out, and uhh, it's in Japanese? Haven't played further than the first battle, but like, did I do something wrong or is the translation not added or smthn?
Tried to use that after I spotted it, still in Japanese. I am using an emulator since I'm on android, and maybe it like remembered the game and still has it in Japanese or smthn? I'm gonna redownload it and clear my cache and see if that works
Didn't work, no idea why, the title screen is still Japanese, and so is the text whilst in game. If anyone's got an idea as to why, please tell me. I did run the EN ver. But yea no it's still in Japanese
I'm pretty sure that whatever the En version of the .exe file was supposed to do, is not being done.

I tried deleting the regular .exe file (Japanese one), and running the EN .exe file (the one which has EN followed by Japanese letters), but the game was still in Japanese.

I'm not the greatest at coding or using files, but I think that the thing that was supposed to make the game be in English, never got activated or turned on.
How to solve this problem on Android?
Translation please
Didn't this:
Extracted english data for linux users that want to play the english version natively. Just overwrite files.
work for you?

danielwain

Apr 23, 2018
Don't trust those people telling you this has no poetry. This game deserved better.
"It's shaped like a forehead! This is a pussy for a pussy!" "Hahahahaha... fissures, sucking and coming for my dick!" "I'm gonna spawn you again!" "The tip of my dick is hitting me so hard!" "Ohde dick, still cracking up!" "I'm going to spawn more and more and make sure I'm impregnated!"
That's just a small selection from one defeat event. Mix in a lot of words that aren't translated and just spelled out (Rame, dorobo etc.) and pretty gay text due to pronoun mix-ups and you've got this "translation". Maybe not the worst thing MTL has ever spawned, but that's a pretty low bar. Surprisingly coherent in terms of grammar, but often complete nonsense.

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
So everyone is saying just more gibberish MTL fake translation and now call it a nicer name AI translation. ugg.
This. I don't even mind MTL but I hate when "translators" try to act like their shit is premium by beating around the bush. The language section should say English, English (Fan Translation), or MTL - that's it. None of the DMTL or AI translated clown stuff.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I got the book, but the flower never appeared... I'll try to load an earlier save and try again (maybe it's bugged)
Did you talk to the NPC I mentioned? He invites Effy to dinner, and I think only after that does the flower spawn (because it is a requirement for the next step of that quest chain). Also, I THINK virginity was made into a major roadblock here: even at max promiscuity and arousal Effy is unable to start event with NPCs that result in penetration, i.e., she needs to lose her virginity FIRST in order for those events to continue. For example, the guy southeast from the bar Effy works at: all the touchy-feely phases are fine, but when the time comes for the sex part, Effy goes "he might do something reeeeeeal naughty, time to get out of here" and it does not continue until Effy is deflowered somehow.

Which is another gripe I have with virginity: either my luck REALLY sucks, or you cannot lose it without losing to a boss OR going through the brothel scenes (the way I did it since I was already in post-game freeroam). Normal enemies used sexual attacks (normal human enemies did not, for whatever reason), but ALL of them were harassment to increase arousal, NEVER actual penetration .......until I did it the brothel way, after which the slime/tentacles hiding underneath broken tile traps started penetrating Effy.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes