RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
It's purely because the version they have uploaded is still the Patreon demo rather than a demo for the final version.
Oohhhh, you're right! I thought that was in respect to the dev's intentions on people not getting the full version he's putting out on Steam/itch.io but instead on this site anyways.

...Or at least, I think that's why @_@

Aug 22, 2018
Oohhhh, you're right! I thought that was in respect to the dev's intentions on people not getting the full version he's putting out on Steam/itch.io but instead on this site anyways.

...Or at least, I think that's why @_@
That is indeed why there's only a demo as a download, but even that isn't technically the latest demo (even though the last Patreon demo just is the final-release demo with a different name IIRC).

Reactions: Axis3123

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
That is indeed why there's only a demo as a download, but even that isn't technically the latest demo (even though the last Patreon demo just is the final-release demo with a different name IIRC).
Yeah, I just noticed that the demo in here is around ~700mb, but the one in itch.io is around ~400mg. Weird.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone who can upload the full game?

Is 2.0 also the steam version?

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
Is the game finished or abandoned? I want to buy it but dont want to buy a uncomplete product.
also is there a gallery after completion or do i have to do saves before cgs?

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Is the game finished or abandoned? I want to buy it but dont want to buy a uncomplete product.
Game has been finished, it's been marked as "abandoned" wrongly because the mods are lazy and refuse to just download the latest demo off of Itch.io. I even reported Azure's latest post as a link to a game update, and it got rejected.

Bulbanych

Oct 13, 2020
To add to the comment made by NamesAreForTheWeak, the game's full version, surprisingly enough, wasn't uploaded here by anyone. Some people wrote that it was done out of respect towards the game's author, who actively posts here, but I'm not so sure about that, because people have uploaded his newest game,"Mommy Milkers Miko", and very quickly.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
In celebration of my birthday, all my games are 50% off. (individually, the bundle of everything is even cheaper at 69usd)

Reactions: Axis3123

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm working on sylphy 2 but the public demo isnt finished yet
im just here to drop this live2d animation i made just now
it at least beats the titwank i made in sylphy 1

Reactions: beasty_bitch

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I'm working on sylphy 2 but the public demo isnt finished yet
im just here to drop this live2d animation i made just now
it at least beats the titwank i made in sylphy 1
Hey man, if she's getting hypno'd almost anything is great in my book. Including this.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes