RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Colortrigger

Dec 6, 2017
You're a G. I've been playing your games since Science Girl dude! Thanks for the save, this game has great animations.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
You're a G. I've been playing your games since Science Girl dude! Thanks for the save, this game has great animations.
thanks, i'm currently working on a lewd card game with live2d opponents, demo will be out as soon as i know what i'm doing with it... not sure if i need to add more rewards for playing cause i keep remembering how you got selfies from the girls in huniepop as you ranked up

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
So, as far as I can tell, Azurezero is still at it on this project, but the thread still says it's abandoned. Why? Is the project now on hold or did it quietly cease development? Kinda curious since I skimmed past old replies and the dev is more than happy to share sneak peaks and insights. The itch.io page yielded no results either :unsure:

Edit: wait no nevermind, am dumb of ass, one page before this one answered my question. Ack

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So, as far as I can tell, Azurezero is still at it on this project, but the thread still says it's abandoned. Why? Is the project now on hold or did it quietly cease development? Kinda curious since I skimmed past old replies and the dev is more than happy to share sneak peaks and insights. The itch.io page yielded no results either :unsure:

Edit: wait no nevermind, am dumb of ass, one page before this one answered my question. Ack
yeah its been done for over a year, and i released another game last april, and im working on mommy milkers miko now

Reactions: Axis3123
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes