RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Wait ? It is complete ? The game is already finished?
yup, though i never did add voice acting
i was getting antsy waiting for money to come in before i could even consider it

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I hate being this person, but will the game be up on DLSite (or elsewhere) as well? I don't have a credit card, so itch.io won't let me buy your stuff...
the game will be on dlsite, i just havent the energy for the screenshots and promo images yet
but everything has been censored and the uncensor patch has been added to the itch page in advance

steam will probably be the worst cause even if i have the trailer and everything it needs to be coming soon for no less than 2 weeks

Last edited:
Reactions: colorlessblue

talgessal

Jul 29, 2017
azurezero
seem to be running into a few soft lock bugs in the v1.9.

just from the start, attempting to recharge the batteries twice seems to cause a soft lock loop where the zapping animation is constantly repeated.

Same thing happened again after triggering the alarms in the Gallery, would result in the character saying a few words, then the alarms would go off, and then looped till no end.

Edit: another, i somehow prevented the character from turning around, and now she always looks south, somehow caused by looking/moving away while grappling

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
azurezero
seem to be running into a few soft lock bugs in the v1.9.

just from the start, attempting to recharge the batteries twice seems to cause a soft lock loop where the zapping animation is constantly repeated.

Same thing happened again after triggering the alarms in the Gallery, would result in the character saying a few words, then the alarms would go off, and then looped till no end.

Edit: another, i somehow prevented the character from turning around, and now she always looks south, somehow caused by looking/moving away while grappling
the first 2 seem like easy fixes but you'd have to tell me where the last one occured.

YUP... first 2 fixed

Last edited:

talgessal

Jul 29, 2017
the first 2 seem like easy fixes but you'd have to tell me where the last one occured.

YUP... first 2 fixed
i've attached the save file which has the chracter turning-lock issue.

happened in the minotaur / painting stage where you needed a bolder to be pushed on top of a button to have access to one of the painting pieces, with the door thats barricade on the other side.
i was attempting to escape from the minotaur with the grappling hook over the spikes area, and i must have inputted too many buttons at once which caused the lock

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i've attached the save file which has the chracter turning-lock issue.

happened in the minotaur / painting stage where you needed a bolder to be pushed on top of a button to have access to one of the painting pieces, with the door thats barricade on the other side.
i was attempting to escape from the minotaur with the grappling hook over the spikes area, and i must have inputted too many buttons at once which caused the lock
solved, it happens when you hold down so you jump off before the grapple is finished so the direction fix gets stuck
applied the fix to every room with a grapple
cba re-uploading again today, but heres your fixed save

Aug 22, 2018
I'm not the *first* DLSite purchase of this game apparently, but "in the first 50" is good enough right?

... For those unaware, the DLSite link went up today.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm not the *first* DLSite purchase of this game apparently, but "in the first 50" is good enough right?

... For those unaware, the DLSite link went up today.
the uncensor patch can be downloaded free of charge on the itch page

edit- does anyone else find it ridiculous that mv games are 500MB by default? my live2d models only take 13MB

it's also up on steam, but cant be released until the store page has been up for 2 weeks, please wishlist:

it helps with visibility if lots of people wishlist it.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
oh yeah i forgot to post here.
i'm doing a steam key giveaway

ends in like 10 days when i can actually release the game

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
is this the full or demo version (ik it says demo but i just want to clarify it)
i don't know what's been uploaded, but the game is out now... it ends on a bit of a cliffhanger, but thats because its a prequel to alyss

Aug 22, 2018
is this the full or demo version (ik it says demo but i just want to clarify it)
What's downloadable on the opening post is still the demo, but there's links in the thread to where you can buy the full version. Since the dev is active in this thread and I actually *want* them to make money on this game, probably a good idea to just keep it that way.

Reactions: azurezero and 7ucK

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
last day on the steamkey giveaway for the release tomorrow

Reactions: 7546338

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Good game buuuut way too short(2-3hrs), and way too small content. And buggy? achivement, and standpose art and even first "capture" under the mansion going without CG. But "blue" review just for the art.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Good game buuuut way too short(2-3hrs), and way too small content. And buggy? achivement, and standpose art and even first "capture" under the mansion going without CG. But "blue" review just for the art.
The plugin for achievements apparently only works once a game is released, i just tested it. it works. so now i have to add the achievement images i guess.

...aaaand done!. now that theyve confirmed to be working i've added that feature to the steam description and uploaded the achievement images

nothing i can do about the content though, I did my best.

Last edited:

amonggt

Aug 14, 2018
well, the thing is like this, I was playing and out of nowhere I got an error that said failed to load: audio/bgm/sneaking-mission.ogg
does anyone know how to fix it?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes