RPGM Abandoned Phantom Thief Sylphy [Demo] [Azurezero]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 22, 2018
From what I've heard last (which would be 8 hours ago), AzureZero is currently working on the hypno-themed part of the game, which is going to be a late-game part IIRC.

Patience, young padawan.

Reactions: colorlessblue

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
idle hypno0.gif
her spiral eyes didnt really work so i went back to the version where her eyes went blank instead...
I'm gonna be using all the variants i didn't use in the hypno level, so there should be more scenes than the rest

loop.gif loop copy.gif
oh yeah, you guys only played the demo, i swapped the rope animation to level 2 and made a stuck in wall animation for the minotaur capture in level 1... (it's the non wall version i didnt use yet)
sylphy bj.gif titfuck.gif
titfuck still needs work though

I'm still having trouble actually making the level layout and only making small progress each day... burnout is a bitch

P.s - it occurs to me i have to add the slave collar to all of these

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i'm only hoping i manage to make the gameplay at least somewhat well... the final level seems to have a lot of lewds to make for it...

I don't know what im doing for moans either... im critically low on money at this point so i can't afford to hire anyone...

Last edited:

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i managed to force myself to draw 3 days in a row. combo broke yesterday though massage1.png bathtimebg.png mistress bj.png
edit- forgot picture 4, a replacement for the terrible chibi on the title screen

Last edited:

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Still early and little content and lot's of puzzles, but it shows great promisse so I'll keep an eye out... the animations are a plus

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
it's been released to patrons now, lots of rapid fire bug fixing as usual, not sure how long i'll let them have it before everyone else

Aug 22, 2018
I hate being this person, but will the game be up on DLSite (or elsewhere) as well? I don't have a credit card, so itch.io won't let me buy your stuff...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes