copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
No shit this is Eternum-like quality
Its rare to find HS2 game with well made chara design like this
I play VIRTUES and this game surprisingly exceed my expectation
So far the story is intriguing i hope it would get to the same level as Eternum
I really like this new GODOT engine running smoothly on mobile better than renpy
Everything is good just need to slap some BGM to make it perfect

One more thing is there gonna be combat system in the future? I really want to experience this club management to the fullest not just as a side feature

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
The fact this is just a first release is astounding.

Only real problem I have is that I don't really know if the fact that Heather is more or less a shoe-in for waifu is a good idea, but oh well.

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Well, I've found a potential bug in this game.
The game's save folder is %userprofile%\Documents\Phonexies. However, the true game title isn't Phonexies but Phoenixes.
Is that a joke? Two pairs of letters are swapped.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Do godot game updates work like renpy's? Ik unity games have problems where u cant load save files and either have to start over again or continue from last content end. Renpy didnt seem to have that issue and you could just download and play from ur last save

ukaking

Jun 20, 2020
this game was futuristic so i was scared but when i played it i found it conservative enough to my tastes. Virtues and Pheonixes are my favorites. all the best to the author!

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Do godot game updates work like renpy's? Ik unity games have problems where u cant load save files and either have to start over again or continue from last content end. Renpy didnt seem to have that issue and you could just download and play from ur last save

Unity games don't have any specific issue with this, other than save systems need to be encoded from scratch.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Unity games don't have any specific issue with this, other than save systems need to be encoded from scratch.
oh really? Weird, every unity game ive played always said it needed to be played from where last update ended, guess they didnt work on their save system

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
The engine is shit on Android. Phone is overheating and the engine can't even load animations properly. Ren'Py doesn't have this issue.

Reactions: huydragonz

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
The engine is shit on Android. Phone is overheating and the engine can't even load animations properly. Ren'Py doesn't have this issue.
Looks like your phone issue cus i also played on android ran smoothly no problem at all
Maybe try on better device then compare the result

Reactions: BTungsteno

Mejo702

Aug 22, 2019
View attachment 1858363

Overview:
The story of PHOENIXES takes place in a world where both magic and science are well developed, a world where the superhero is really a thing. You, a wanderer in the junction between light and shadow, are now dragged into the cusp of the fight between heroes and villains. The city is falling apart and justice is being corrupted, you will have to take the responsibility and … … … …
Nah, that sounds boring, why don’t you just enjoy an easy life in this urban fantasy world and get all the hot strong beauties in your harem no matter whether they are heroes or villains? That solves the fight too, right?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Developer: NoMeme - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games: V.I.R.T.U.E.S.
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 1856195 View attachment 1858366 View attachment 1858367 View attachment 1858368 View attachment 1858369 View attachment 1858370 View attachment 1858371 View attachment 1858373 View attachment 1858374
I love this more plz!! Harems r my favorite :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Damn good game. Sad that there's not so much content but it's fine cuz it's the first version. Hoping to see more updates from the dev. Already enjoyed his game VIRTUES and that was also great. Keep up the good work dev

Reactions: dawlben

BTungsteno

Jul 10, 2019
Check your phone, i test it on a samsung a51 (android 11 4g ram, exynos) and worked fine

Silence59

Jan 4, 2020

PHOENIXES v2 is now out for $5 patrons. I hope you will enjoy it.
Please let us know if you find any bugs or issues during the game.
We don't have a Win11 pc or a Mac on our hands, so we are not very sure about how the game will run on those devices. Please let us know if you encounter any trouble when playing the game on a Win11 pc or a Mac.

Technically, old save files should be compatible with the new version. Please let us know if you have a problem loading your old save files.
Now let's take a look at what's new in this update:

Game system:

- Better optimization for the Android version
Now animated scenes can be read faster and smoother on the Android version, but I guess it won't be enough. We will keep optimizing the Android version in the future. The ultimate goal is to make PHOENIXES run without a problem on every Android device that can run renpy games.
- Background music and basic sound effects (sex, cum)
For now there are 13 songs in the game. All information about the songs is included in "About".
Right now we only covered sound effects for sex and cum, more will be covered in the future (blowjob, masturbate, etc.)
You can expect a much better sex sound than in VIRTUES.
- Now your save files will be listed in chronological order
- Better visual effect for the night map

We are still not satisfied with the maps yet, will keep improving them in the future.
- Wallpaper system & patron-reward system
Now you can change the wallpaper in your bedroom.
Enter the patron-reward password of your highest tier to unlock exclusive wallpapers.

Story:
- Cassy(Luminary), Heather, and Juliana will have new personal plots.
- New in-club functional room: Novella's office
- New interaction option for Juliana in Novella's office.
- 600+ new images & animated scenes

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
omega_rugal
Heels as in high heels? Yeah a couple gals were wearing them in the first release.

Or heels as in villains? Pretty sure (iirc) that 1 or 2 were introduced right at the end of the first release as well.

4.20 star(s) 34 Votes