Whitesands001

Jul 26, 2022
Anyone got the v2.1 version for Android, or a download link?
In that version you can disable 3d model, so it works on Android

Maveric Dark

Jul 25, 2020
kicks me out in the middle of the 1st sex scene on android i tested if it would boot me out if i stay on the animation but had no issue but once it load files to progress the story it boots me out so guessing maybe a file is the issue think it was around in the 30/ 46 before it boots. used mega so it may be at fault but that would be a first time it did that or is it a file that's damage maybe? not really tech savvy so not sure. well anyway am i supposed to download again to fix it? meh screw it i will use my pc well any who thought i give you a heads up just in case the file may be at fault hope that helps if that's the case

Last edited:

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The model is great as virtues, just hope this game will not like the latest updates of virtues that mc and the girls fuck each other all the time.
I know someone will say what do you expect something other than sex from an adult game, still I prefer more story progress than just fucking each other. The latest update of virtues are all just about fuck fuck fuck fuck and fuck, none of the story was progressed, nothing like how mc develop his inn or how he help his father, the money system are just useless. At first it may seems great but soon it gets boring when all you see in the new updates are only about sex.

Fuyusaki

Oct 3, 2020
Start after the intro, just able to scavenge anywhere, what should i do to start any story ?

Fatue

Jan 26, 2018
Start after the intro, just able to scavenge anywhere, what should i do to start any story ?
Just keep scavenging or skip time and after a while (1-2 minutes), you will see in red NEW EVENT in the map and that will continue the history.

hrub

Apr 15, 2021
I've been playing the game to the point where I have $20000 through random vulture pop ups and I haven't had a single event pop up except at the start on top of "My Home" button, anyone know what to do? kinda stuck.

Apr 2, 2021
I've been playing the game to the point where I have $20000 through random vulture pop ups and I haven't had a single event pop up except at the start on top of "My Home" button, anyone know what to do? kinda stuck.
you need to increase the "heart" of each girls to progress the story. So when the girl's icon show up on the map, click it and it will trigger some events and increase their love level. When their love is maxed out the scene will trigger automatically or under "new event"

hrub

Apr 15, 2021
you need to increase the "heart" of each girls to progress the story. So when the girl's icon show up on the map, click it and it will trigger some events and increase their love level. When their love is maxed out the scene will trigger automatically or under "new event"
Thanks for the reply, I Haven't seen the girl icons on the map either, so far nothing has shown up except the vulture events, I'm currently on week 8 but I'll keep on playing to see what happens, might have to reinstall to fix it.

Edit: I reinstalled the game and did a clean playthrough again, an automatic event triggered that helped me progress further which didn't before, if anyone else comes across this issue try to repeat my steps.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 33 Votes