NGStaph

Mar 31, 2021
error on Linux:
Error: Couldn't load project data at path ".". Is the .pck file missing?
If you've renamed the executable, the associated .pck file should also be renamed to match the executable's name (without the extension).

using proton for the time being.

Aug 9, 2016
Does anyone have a Patreon code for the posters in the MC room?

I tried to get them from the source code but couldn't get the .gdc files (where I think they'd be) decompiled.
If anyone else wants to give that a shot, I believe Phoenixes.pck -> Global/Photo is the best bet for where to find them. That's at least where the GUI stuff for the poster unlock menu is.

DegenNerd

Mar 8, 2022
I played the whole game but can't unlock 2 new scenes with Heather and Julianna. There's no new event button to click. Help!

Ecureuil_P

Aug 31, 2019
I run this on Windows 10 and the save files is not working. In the last version I was managing the building.
Restarting all over is not fun.
Is there a fix so I can save my progres ?
Thanks

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
ah you make new game
this is great
i love V.I.R.T.U.E.S
definitely gonna try this game

Dec 9, 2020
Hi bro i need help to unlock 2 scenes
View attachment 1949520
The heather one is a dream sequence, basically the end event for the update, just make sure you progress through all events, even if the progression says story is done for all characters, just keep playing through the days and the rest of the main events will pop up. The big booty one, you need to upgrade the club for dr novella's office, you will get an event with julianna that leads to a booty massage, after that you can revisit the office to repeat the booty event (although it isn't as good as the first time tbh).

I played the whole game but can't unlock 2 new scenes with Heather and Julianna. There's no new event button to click. Help!
Play through a couple days of the random events, the main events eventually pop up, even if it says the stories are complete in the hint file.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes