Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Soulafein

Jun 13, 2017
IMHO there is no such a thing as "late update". There is an update on the mod or there is not, but asking for it to be on any concrete timeframe is just false expectancy and entitlement, nothing more. And even if it would be polite to say if the modder decided to entirely drop the mod and don't say anything to anyone, they have no obligation to do so either.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
I don't know for anyone else here, but I've moved into a new place before where shit happened. Internet company fucking up and not having my connection ready for a week. Since they were in the process of moving to a new place, you can't expect stuff to be smooth every single time... Hell, there could have been a break on their computer during the move, which means they'd be unable to even GIVE a status update even if they wanted to.

Those who are complaining, I have a question for you. Are you giving Lain any money on substar? If you are, than sure, you deserve to at least get a status update. If you're not, than just be patient and wait. Or if you're unhappy with waiting, learn to code and make your own mod for the game.

dakin04

Apr 23, 2020
I can never go to the shop as it crashes and then i click ignore and i get kicked out of the shop, how do i get there so i can buy things.

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
There might be some bugs which can be the reason for delay in mod update.
She/He might be waiting for a bugfix version to get released.

Reactions: detox

Alice2009

Aug 7, 2021
Weird. This has been removed from mod list on game page.
I guess we are not getting updates. Maybe Lain got seriously pissed off by the entitled beggars in this thread?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Weird. This has been removed from mod list on game page.
I guess we are not getting updates. Maybe Lain got seriously pissed off by the entitled beggars in this thread?
Wouldn't blame her if that was the case. But I don't think she has ever done that to any of her mods. I think the mod will eventually be updated here and she just released it first for her supporters.

falco256

May 27, 2019
People from this site kept getting her Patreon closed, which is screwing with her income. So its kinda understandable that she would put it on her subscriberstar paid access only. There are some entitled lil shits here, and she covers a lot of games so gets screwed over by quite a lot of them. Sooner or later we'll get it here.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
We'll have to wait for Maim to come and update the thread if he/she wants to. Let's hope it just a delay since its normal to want people to subscribe first to his/her subscribestar.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
We'll have to wait for Maim to come and update the thread if he/she wants to. Let's hope it just a delay since its normal to want people to subscribe first to his/her subscribestar.
Well thats the main ? atm, does he wants to , cause up to now for previous 2 updates, when they came out mod was ready to grab and its not hard to get tired of this site, there is always someone that can piss you off whether mods or just ppl and this time he hasnt even comment on his thread.
If you look at his sub star non of the mods are free , well only free ones are from SL and old chapters of DMD so leaking it here is his good will.
I dont mind the wait been waiting so far and got other stuff to do and play also for this version last official wt was released, but got feeling that hero gona be need it.

Last edited:

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Well thats the main ? atm, does he wants to , cause up to now for previous 2 updates, when they came out mod was ready to grab and its not hard to get tired of this site, there is always someone that can piss you off whether mods or just ppl and this time he hasnt even comment on his thread.
If you look at his sub star non of the mods are free , well only free ones are from SL and old chapters of DMD so leaking it here is his good will.
I dont mind the wait been waiting so far and got other stuff to do and play also for this version last official wt was released, but got feeling that hero gona be need it.
We don't know for sure, but you could be 100% right on that one. Every modder is on the right to put everything behind paywalls, timed or not... can't do anything about that. If that happens, others could do the job, as ussual. That situation will hurt me as much as it will do for you, but its just life... as others said before, people attack him/her, contact patreon to block him/her, etc... everything at this point can be justified.

But as i said, i totally feel you and i hope for the best.

Reactions: micmitja
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes