Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Lain's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.12.3] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It never triggers for me
well you can try to see if you got any messages from her you didnt read, beyond that, just do something else it will eventually , i did scroll true on previous update the corruption path , fiona sub always, didnt had any issues that couldnt progress.
do some else in between

xCosmicBrownie

Jun 26, 2021
well you can try to see if you got any messages from her you didnt read, beyond that, just do something else it will eventually , i did scroll true on previous update the corruption path , fiona sub always, didnt had any issues that couldnt progress.
do some else in between
Ight ill try that thanks.

Reactions: micmitja

notmyname007

Jul 27, 2021
This Mod is done like so many, by people giving their time and effort. You don't get to demand it one way or another.

Be grateful that any of them are done at all.
It's not about making demand , If he/she doesn't have time to maintain the mod then simply abandoned it or simply give an update about a timeframe if it's gonna take eternity to update so that members should know the status & will stop asking for updates till that

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
This thread/mod should have abandoned tag now,It feels it never gonna get update now.... Those who say be grateful for mod ,Stop that bullsh** . If someone doesn't have time to maintain the mod then he/she should never started making it.
Sorry but what is this bullsh**. Lain is already working on the update. It just takes a little, that she also has other projects. You should have a little patience, because she does it in her spare time as a hobby. So you should give her a little time and also be grateful that she does it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
they can fight and demand all they want, keep in mind hes pretty much the only modder that bothers with sandbox i have seen only one in game "Time for You" he calls himself FED does pretty decent job too, but hes not lain. if lain drops this mod forget about another one nobody will bother, like in years before he decided to make one.
so calm your tits, dud is mia for 1 week now, someone mention that hes in process of moving , not much else to do but wait

Reactions: crazy221 and Subyan

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
they can fight and demand all they want, keep in mind hes pretty much the only modder that bothers with sandbox i have seen only one in game "Time for You" he calls himself FED does pretty decent job too, but hes not lain. if lain drops this mod forget about another one nobody will bother, like in years before he decided to make one.
so calm your tits, dud is mia for 1 week now, someone mention that hes in process of moving , not much else to do but wait
He/She was last online 8 days back,Game was updated around 10 days back. Modder should have informed that update gonna take more time than anticipated,If that was done then people would have not spammed the thread for asking updates,It's already 4-5 pages filled with people asking updates & fighting over it. Now since nobody knows the current status,people will keep coming & ask for updates

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
He/She was last online 8 days back,Game was updated around 10 days back. Modder should have informed that update gonna take more time than anticipated,If that was done then people would have not spammed the thread for asking updates,It's already 4-5 pages filled with people asking updates & fighting over it. Now since nobody knows the current status,people will keep coming & ask for updates
yeah i agree that some eta would be nice, but there isnt cant do much about it

as ppl goes, i think most of us are use to it that nobody reads , many not even same page they write on, no escaping that.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes