Jaam

Nov 28, 2017
You have to get a mask, which you find out if you go to Red Maiden on weekday morning. To get the mask you go to the alley in the evening and talk about it with Scott. Then you can buy it from him for $300 or you help him a couple of times and he gives you the mask for free.
Thanks !

Fulgrim1990

Aug 13, 2018
Getting this when i try to enter the teachers room to catch Fiona.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in script
if fio_route == "sub" and find_hint == 202:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in <module>
NameError: name 'find_hint' is not defined

Any one know what to do?

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Getting this when i try to enter the teachers room to catch Fiona.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in script
File "game/script_loc/loc10_school.rpy", line 804, in <module>
NameError: name 'find_hint' is not defined

Any one know what to do?
typo in the code, there should be a fio_hint :unsure:
need to replace the file in "PhotoHunt / game / script_loc"

Reactions: wwgwa and Xypher

Real Dikachu

Dec 26, 2018
I did everything as the walkthrough says but I didn't receive the red maiden mask from Scott! It doesn't even show up in the shopping list!

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello friends i think overlooked dialog how i can unlock red maiden.
It's free on the map, but I can't go there what to do?:)

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Okay so, I have decided to post the picture of Alice and the MC in the presentation part and now she is pissed. I want to know if this means that I am missing content of Alice after that part. Moreover will this mean that I have messed up my chances with her in the upcoming versions too. Can any kind soul take the time to help me with this?

milfyloveer

Oct 14, 2019
Has anybody have full save for 0.8.2.My last save was after school and ı cant attend classes so my game over before new patch starts

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I have to play the game again ahhh...I was hoping not to break Alice and Jen and I finds out now while I have already progressed way too far.

Reactions: DA22

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello friends i think overlooked dialog how i can unlock red maiden.
It's free on the map, but I can't go there what to do?:)
goto school and bathroom and talk to that guy who buys your sexpics and after that goto alley and talk to guy there and do what he wants so you get rm mask.

Okay so, I have decided to post the picture of Alice and the MC in the presentation part and now she is pissed. I want to know if this means that I am missing content of Alice after that part. Moreover will this mean that I have messed up my chances with her in the upcoming versions too. Can any kind soul take the time to help me with this?
if you got alice fired then she's gone (unless there's cheat to get her back).

which incest patch should i use :
neither, mc lives with his mommy and sister already.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so i picked to help Scott instead of paying 300$ for it...
how many times do I need to help him before i get the mask...?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I have to play the game again ahhh...I was hoping not to break Alice and Jen and I finds out now while I have already progressed way too far.
Yeah with a grinding game like this, it would have been nice if dev had provided a save or other option to go back to that moment if change something so fundamental in the past. Also pity next update will focus on Monica, would not mind to finally have Sunday interaction with Rachel implemented or Mother route forwarded a bit.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Yeah with a grinding game like this, it would have been nice if dev had provided a save or other option to go back to that moment if change something so fundamental in the past. Also pity next update will focus on Monica, would not mind to finally have Sunday interaction with Rachel implemented or Mother route forwarded a bit.
To be fair, Evelyn has always have a small content smuggled into the updates, Rachel just got the twister event, although her main route was ignored almost just as much as Monica recently.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes