g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
So if I got this straight I can either fuck Alice but she will disappear from the story or I help old Willy to reignite his passion while I have blue balls?
Is there a third way were I can fuck&keep?

Also for Lina's storyline, is the only way to advance it by cheating with her sister so she goes to the hospital or am I missing something?
Well thats exactly what I asked prior to your post. Either we dont know it yet or she really disappears from the story. You can still find her at the gym during Lina storyline I guess but thats it. I really dont like this outcome as well. So I keep a save prior to that decision just in case the dev decides to make her re-appear again even if u had the photoshoot without william. Im really not into blue balls or closed paths... So either option is a no go for me.

And for Lina there are 2 ways: You can either be loyal to Lina or be seduced by Risa. If you choose the loyal way u might close Risa's path (im not sure on that), if you cheat with Risa, Lina will still forgive you and u will get a different ending scene (I think), after that it opens some other different scenes involving Risa as well. So I think it is worth it to cheat since it kind of opens new paths instead of closing them with risa.

I kind of dont like the outcome of the Monica corruption path as well sicne u are kind of stuck with her and only really able to interact with her in her office. Cant even invite her to the painting with jennifer.. This is one of the paths I really hope the dev will work on as well and let us have more options to play around with Monica.
I really like the Jennifer outcomes though. Kind of interesting if we can actually make Jennifer more rebellious like Fiona while forming Fiona into a good girl during the dominance path.

Last edited:
Reactions: RoxBud19 and Medak

mooch1e

Photo Hunt
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2019
Guys, don't worry! I like Alice too much to let her go that easily from the story:D Despite your decision, she'll present that way or another.
Speaking of Monica - the update that will follow the upcoming one (a few days left) will be about Monica. By the way, blackmail/corruption content is 65% ready by now (a gooood amount of content;)).

g-man22

Apr 19, 2018
Guys, don't worry! I like Alice too much to let her go that easily from the story:D Despite your decision, she'll present that way or another.
Speaking of Monica - the update that will follow the upcoming one (a few days left) will be about Monica. By the way, blackmail/corruption content is 65% ready by now (a gooood amount of content;)).

Thats really nice to hear. Im really excited now to find out how everything turns out. And thank you very much for taking some time and let us know and give us some insight about future plans.I really appreciate that

Reactions: mooch1e

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
getting caught by lina while fucking rina doesn't matter much since lina eventually forgives and has sex with mc.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Well thats exactly what I asked prior to your post. Either we dont know it yet or she really disappears from the story. You can still find her at the gym during Lina storyline I guess but thats it. I really dont like this outcome as well. So I keep a save prior to that decision just in case the dev decides to make her re-appear again even if u had the photoshoot without william. Im really not into blue balls or closed paths... So either option is a no go for me.

And for Lina there are 2 ways: You can either be loyal to Lina or be seduced by Risa. If you choose the loyal way u might close Risa's path (im not sure on that), if you cheat with Risa, Lina will still forgive you and u will get a different ending scene (I think), after that it opens some other different scenes involving Risa as well. So I think it is worth it to cheat since it kind of opens new paths instead of closing them with risa.

I kind of dont like the outcome of the Monica corruption path as well sicne u are kind of stuck with her and only really able to interact with her in her office. Cant even invite her to the painting with jennifer.. This is one of the paths I really hope the dev will work on as well and let us have more options to play around with Monica.
I really like the Jennifer outcomes though. Kind of interesting if we can actually make Jennifer more rebellious like Fiona while forming Fiona into a good girl during the dominance path.
Yea, just finished every route except Jen, will try her now.
I agree that, at least for now it seems like it's better to cheat on Lina, the other option seems like it will cut a lot of content, like some crazy asian threesome very soon I hope :D

I almost always avoid blackmailing routes, because the characters often become one dimensional "yes master" puppets.
They lose their flavor and unique story, so I didn't even try that path on Monica, the romance route is okay.
Kinda sad that Fiona's storyline is the shortest among the girls because I mainly downloaded the game for her.

I think for all the girls( except Jen, didn't finish her yet) there is, at least for me personally, a clearly better path, like when I try the one way or the other, I have a favorite.

The only one I can't decide is Alice, both paths have big pros, but also big cons.
Alice is hot as hell,her attitude during the solo photo session is great and you get to fuck her, plus after you humiliate her you almost fuck Evelyn which is the furthest you can get with her on any route I think.
But in the end you effectively remove her from the story while Evelyn has a mini breakdown.

In the different route, which I picked in the end, all is good and dandy, everybody is happy, but you didn't come even remotely close to fucking either of them and it seems you sabotaged your own chances with Alice by getting them back together.
So I really hope there will be a way in the future where you can fuck Alice and keep the status quo.

The only thing I don't like about these type of games is that they don't have a story line,but are event based, like I'm already fucking Girl 1 in her route, but when I start Girl 2 route, Girl 1 is acting like she doesn't know me.
If you get what I mean, like Rachel, in one scene she is fucking me, but in the other she hates me.
You lose that consistency and immersion in the story, like you're making progress, then some event pops up from the begging where she acts totally different.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Nice, good to hear about Alice, guess my small rant in the comments below is a little unnecessary now :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rachel is weird kid, 1st she comes and fucks her brother when he sleeps and then doesn't want to bath with him and then does willingly sexy photoshoot in cafe.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Unfortunate that you have to be okay with sharing to have any 'sexy times' with Rose. Like her character.

Lina definitely has a Harley Quinn vibe going on at the Gym. The manic smile and makeup...

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Quick question, Can we choose Linas sis as one of our GF/harem? I like her sooo much

Jun 16, 2018
hey, how do i get the scene where alice's husb asks the mc to fucke her? not the scenes for keeping evelyn's job, i took a look at the galery cheat and saw some scenes called drugs photoshoot and one called gym challenge, any help? ty

4.20 star(s) 166 Votes