Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Is there a difference if i won contest with having 3 votes(wasnt going to lend fiona ) and neither did choose femdom option.so won with 3 votes. Apart from achievement there isnt a difference.?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a difference if i won contest with having 3 votes(wasnt going to lend fiona ) and neither did choose femdom option.so won with 3 votes. Apart from achievement there isnt a difference.?
doubtful, win is a win.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
If in future we had to choose between all girls, I will definitely go crazy and can't choose at all. Please don't make us choose. Or atleast option to have up 5 girls.

Also I started hating Monica, now I'm father of Kevin whoooot
5/5 Reviewed this game(gem).

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
If in future we had to choose between all girls, I will definitely go crazy and can't choose at all. Please don't make us choose. Or atleast option to have up 5 girls.

Also I started hating Monica, now I'm father of Kevin whoooot
5/5 Reviewed this game(gem).
If I must choose I hope Mooch1e let us choose Rinas sister.. is my fav.. :( hahaha well, one of them haha, fiona is nice too haha (and of course, the mom.. the mom is.. <3 ! )

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Dude whats with the spam? 3 times on the same page.. Go to his discord and chat for fuck sake.
parqueo : Unfortunately, triphopatofilicar is right. Got nothing against you Dude, but you became a pro spammer. 50 % of the time, I get a notification, it's you asking for an update on several threads at the same time. You should stop that, man. Be patient or go talk to the Devs on their discords or patreon. Peace.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Dude whats with the spam? 3 times on the same page.. Go to his discord and chat for fuck sake.
parqueo : Unfortunately, triphopatofilicar is right. Got nothing against you Dude, but you became a pro spammer. 50 % of the time, I get a notification, it's you asking for an update on several threads at the same time. You should stop that, man. Be patient or go talk to the Devs on their discords or patreon. Peace.
dont be too harsh on him though...it is not his fault this thread has a slow burn/few posts only.
if this is milky cityy, badik et similar, hardly anyone could notice/mind similar "when update" spamming.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
dont be too harsh on him though...it is not his fault this thread has a slow burn/few posts only.
if this is milky cityy, badik et similar, hardly anyone could notice/mind similar "when update" spamming.
I know he's a good guy and I do my best not to be harsh with him. We often exchanged words in milftoon-drama/second chance and other threads and I never bashed him or anything. You are right about the slow burn thing, but it's still kinda disturbing sometimes to see several times the same posts . ;)

Reactions: despot444 and Abhai
4.20 star(s) 166 Votes