somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Photo Hunt v0.9.1b

Unofficial Android port v0.9.1b (big thanks to the66!)
Fixed bugs:
  • 'fio_hint(' error (0.9.1b)
  • The art contest doesn't start even if player did everything that said in Hints
  • Player could start erotic book events with Jennifer before Mr. Roberts showed up in the library
  • One of the frames of Risa sex scene animation is missing
  • Image "loc9_jenpic_mon_cor_01_2" not found
  • Fixed portraits in the last dream with Jennifer
  • Some typos

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
so correct me if I am wrong but it looks like you can't complete Jen's story if you corrupt Monica. You need love for Monica to get her to come to Art Room to pose and on corruption you are at negative love

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
2 questions, how do I enter cheat code and how do I get farther with Lina? I feel like I'm missing something.

I've progressed up to the point where I did both the photo session and hanging out at my house, swimming twice, and did the park date. I also met her sister. Do I just keep raising my relationship stats?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do I get farther with Lina? I feel like I'm missing something.

I've progressed up to the point where I did both the photo session and hanging out at my house, swimming twice, and did the park date. I also met her sister. Do I just keep raising my relationship stats?
have you been training with her at gym? and also modelling for jennifer's painting helps.

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
have you been training with her at gym? and also modelling for jennifer's painting helps.
Yes! I believe you can't unlock her house without doing a lot of the gym stuff.

Since posting this comment, I had sex with her sister and was caught be her. (The walkthrough suggests going through with her sister, and DOESNT say that will ruin your chances with Lina, and that I would "understand why later in the arc.")

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Anyone know how pay the debt to mr roberts? Cant unlock the last location o_Oo_O

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you get to fuck Rachel? I have tried with no success, thanks to whoever guides me ;)

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How do you get to fuck Rachel? I have tried with no success, thanks to whoever guides me ;)
It's the other way around. She fucks you. Happens only once though. Just have go through all her events in the Red Maiden and the dates... it'll just happen... she'll ride you while you're "sleeping". I only played the love path not the corruption path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes! I believe you can't unlock her house without doing a lot of the gym stuff.

Since posting this comment, I had sex with her sister and was caught be her. (The walkthrough suggests going through with her sister, and DOESNT say that will ruin your chances with Lina, and that I would "understand why later in the arc.")
no gym no house. having sex with rina (1st time) doesn't mean it's end of relationship with lina.

It's the other way around. She fucks you. Happens only once though. Just have go through all her events in the Red Maiden and the dates... it'll just happen... she'll ride you while you're "sleeping". I only played the love path not the corruption path.
for me that rachel scene happened before had access to rm aka got mask.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes