Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
How do I help the Asian girl? she wants me to write a paper for her or something or get someone smart to help her?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How do I help the Asian girl? she wants me to write a paper for her or something or get someone smart to help her?
Ask Jenn in the library at evening. Also go sleep at night sometimes instead of visiting the girls for nice scenes.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Ask Jenn in the library at evening. Also go sleep at night sometimes instead of visiting the girls for nice scenes.
Talked to Jen and did each option probably 30 times or more(study together, help etc), still nothing with the Asian girl, also did the prepare literature option more times than I should, seems to do nothing

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The little sister had her story overhauled. Lots of changes.
so it is no longer that she rape you when you sleep or you "rape" her when she works as a prostitute anymore?
what options do you have in this new version? or there is no option anymore, only 1 choice?
yea I dont really want to replay 3-4 hours so that is why i ask :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Talked to Jen and did each option probably 30 times or more(study together, help etc), still nothing with the Asian girl, also did the prepare literature option more times than I should, seems to do nothing
After every prep lit do a session with Lina, after third she asks you to prepare paper. Ask Jen. Jen asks for picture of bird. Take pic in the morning in park. Get paper from Jen. Do 4th test with Lina. After that go to headmasters office in afternoon.

Polaxymer

Sep 13, 2019
After every prep lit do a session with Lina, after third she asks you to prepare paper. Ask Jen. Jen asks for picture of bird. Take pic in the morning in park. Get paper from Jen. Do 4th test with Lina. After that go to headmasters office in afternoon.
The part about the picture of a bird is the easy part to miss, especially if you skip through some dialogue.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Only places I see Lina are in school during the day with no option at all to talk and after school in the classroom where she just asks me for help and I have the 2 options to help or not and I always choose help and says to find her someone smart or whatever. In the library I have no Lina option just all the other stuff that I did many times, I think I did the bird pic thing too a while ago

isabucket

May 17, 2017
Anyone else getting a loop for a video game playing event at school in the morning? I'm not getting any error messages, just an endless loop.

4.20 star(s) 167 Votes